Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

02.09.2019 11:00
f his past three starts. He also has t Antworten

Greater Western Sydney have lost one of their most experienced players, with veteran defender Joel Patfull announcing his retirement from the AFL on Wednesday.To fulfil a required player payment and for the club to adhere to the total player payment (TPP) obligations, Patfull has been delisted by the Giants, but will be selected by the club at next months rookie draft.He will be rookie-listed on the Giants roster for 2017, as approved by the AFL.Patfull, 31, played 220 games, 182 of them in nine seasons for Brisbane, where he won best-and-fairest awards in 2012 and 2013.He contributed valuable experience to a youthful Giants backline over the past two seasons, adding 38 appearances to his career tally,I feel like the time is right to retire and I leave the game with no regrets, Patfull said.I never imagined playing over 200 games was possible.I leave the Giants knowing the club is heading in the right direction and I hope to see this driven group achieve the ultimate success in the near future.Giants general manger football Wayne Campbell described Patfull as a no-fuss player who had an enormous impact on the club.His maturity and ability to play on both tall and small forwards added great value to our young list, Campbell said.Joel helped shape the careers of a number of our young players. Starling Marte Jersey .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Felipe Vazquez Jersey .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.pittsburghpiratesprostore.us/Willie-Stargell-pirates-jersey/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Jordan Lyles Jersey . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Francisco Cervelli Pirates Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. As part of ESPN Fantasys efforts to give daily gamers intel on whom to target in DFS, our fantasy golf experts are here to share which players they view as building blocks for this weekends event. The panel for the WGC-Bridgestone features ESPN.coms Matt Barrie, Jonathan Coachman, Will Harris, Joe Kaiser, Jason Sobel, FantasyGolfInsiders Jeff Bergerson, Zach Turcotte and Jason Rouslin, and Dailyfantasybootcamps David Jayne.Note: Golfer salaries listed are for DraftKings.Jeff Bergerson -- Jason Dufner ($8,500)One of the areas I am looking at this week is the ability to hit greens, and that is something the Jason Dufner does very well. He has two top 10s in his last three events played, including a T-8 at The US Open. Dufner finished 66th last year at Firestone, but the two years before that he finished fourth and seventh, respectively. He has a tremendous amount of upside and is only priced as the 17th highest-priced player, which to me appears to be great value.Jonathan Coachman -- Shane Lowry ($8,700)I am going with the defending champion Shane Lowry. He had the lead Sunday at the US Open and proved last year that he loves Firestone. I think he goes back-to-back.Zachary Turcotte -- Kevin Na ($7,300)There are multiple styles of play that can get the job done at the WGC Bridgestone. Some of the bombers have done well here over the years, but it has not just been the big hitters that have had success. With a Par-70 setup, and one of the Par-5 holes clocking in at 667 yards, the big hitters are not going to have quite as much of an edge, so a player like Kevin Na makes for a nice fit at the lower end of the salary range. At two other recent challenging Par-70 courses, Na acquitted himself well with a seventh-place finish at the US Open and a fourth-place finish at The Heritage. With two consecutive top-25 finishes at Firestone, Na makes for a great play in all formats this week.Jason Rouslin -- Smylie Kaufman ($6,900)Finally returning to the form of earlier in the season, Smylie seemed to figure it out this past week at the QLN en route to finishing tied for 10th. Even though this will be his first time at Firestone, he drives the ball well and also ranks well in approach shots from key distances this week at the South Course at Firestone Country Club. He played really well in his first WGC event back in March and without the pressure of a cut to deal with, Smylie should have plenty of opportunities to score some points and outperform his price.Taras Pitra -- Scott Piercy ($7,100)If you arent aware, Piercy has been hitting top-25 finishes at a 50 percent clip this year. Obviously, with his good play at the US Open, hell see some increase in ownership, but I dont think itll be enough to be concerned about. Piercys ballstriking has been a thing of beauty for the past few weeks and up until last week his putter and wedge game had been thee only thing holding him back from breaking out.dddddddddddd Im hoping he continues to build off of his play at the US Open and really takes advantage of a good opportunity this week.Will Harris -- Jason Dufner ($8,500)A winner at PGA West back in January, Dufner has made 13 of 15 cuts this season and comes in having cracked the top 10 in two of his past three starts. He also has two top-10 finishes in three starts at Firestone Country Club. Dufner ranks seventh versus this field in adjusted scoring over the past eight weeks and seventh on tour in Greens In Regulation this season. Hes too low at just 17th in the DraftKings pecking order.Jason Sobel -- Justin Rose ($10,200)Three years ago, Rose nursed a shoulder injury at the beginning of the year, missing a few months of action. I remember him telling me at the time that he was looking at it from an optimistic perspective, thinking that the injury might keep him fresher later in the year. And less than six months afterward, there he was winning his first career major title at the US Open. Coming off a recent back injury, I feel like Rose is prepping for a similar return this time. He was T-3 here a year ago and could be primed for another big week.Matt Barrie -- Jason Dufner ($8,500)Amidst all of the storylines to emerge from Oakmont, and of the recent weeks of the PGA Tour season, one of the quietest to this point has been Jason Dufner. Dufner played well at the U.S. Open to finish T-8, after a good showing at Colonial a few weeks before. His game agrees with Firestone, host of this weeks WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, having finished in the top-10 twice. As big of an enigma that Dufner can be, take him to show up this week.David Jayne -- Zach Johnson ($8,300)Hes got a great affinity for Firestone, which is a tight, Midwest-style golf course with bent grass thats very similar to the courses he grew up on. His current form includes some solid performances including a top 10 at Oakmont in his last start. Zach will rely heavily on his accuracy off the tee, which mirrors others that have had success here like Jim Furyk and Matt Kuchar, who combined have finished in the top 25 in 11 of their past 12 starts. Coming into this event last year, Zach was returning after a few weeks off with the Claret Jug, which may explain why he was unable to notch his 9th top-25 finish in what was his 12th start here.Joe Kaiser -- Brooks Koepka ($9,900)Koepka finished T-6 in his debut here last year and was the only golfer to shoot under par in all four rounds. Few on tour can hit it as far and putt as well as Koepka, who has two second-place finishes and a T-13 in his last three tournaments. With six others priced higher than Koepka, its hard to find better value on the board. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz