Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

29.08.2019 11:04
www.skysports.com/darts and on the Sky Sports app wil Antworten

With the brand new Premier League very nearly upon us, the oracle Wayne Mardle looks into his crystal ball and takes us through his predictions for the season. The superstars come out to play when the First Direct Arena in Leeds hosts the opening night of tungsten action this Thursday night, live on Sky Sports.Defending champion Gary Anderson, world No 1 Michael van Gerwen and six-time winner Phil Taylor head a star-studded 10-man field which heads to 16 venues with over 100,000 fans expected to turn out. Its the biggest tournament ever and the four-time World Championship semi-finalist and former Premier League star Mardle takes us through his overall predictions for the season.The dark horse Dave Chizzy Chisnall will not be far off from repeating his performance last season where he so nearly won the league. I think now hes got this game where he used to be so hit and miss. If he was slightly off he would lose. Hes not like that anymore because hes found this consistent way of playing - he doesnt snatch like he used to - he just seems in control of himself and his darts and I think he will be the outsider to make the play-offs again.When [Raymond] Van Barneveld won it in 2014, he made the semi-final by just scrapping in and he hadnt beaten Phil [Taylor] in 21 attempts on TV. He beat Phil and then he beat Michael [Van Gerwen] in the final so any outcome is possible of that there is no doubt. (Chisnall 9/4 to make the play-offs at Sky Bet)Early exits For me its going to be Robert Thornton and Michael Smith. They are the two favourites to be eliminated or not make the cut, relegated, whatever you want to call it.Thornton is not playing well - hes played pretty poorly and at the Worlds he didnt look great. Theres a lot of things that are happening when Robert plays.He was the highest seed that went out at the Worlds and was 8-0 up at the Masters before going on to lose against Dave Chisnall - these things do not happen when youre not playing well. He wont be high on confidence. As for Michael Smith, the Premier League is difficult - I know that and all the players that play in it will tell you about that.A good start for him is paramount. I think he has to win the first two games. You dont have to win every week, but I just think he has to win in one of the first two weeks otherwise he could be on a bit of a downer with confidence. He doesnt seem the type to pick himself up to me.Power cut I dont think Phil Taylor will dominate. If he wins it, I think it will be the hard way. Nothing comes easy to Phil at the moment. Even when hes making or what seems to be making light work of an opponent he will miss and give them an opportunity, which is something he never used to do.Its just the mindset because when youre used to beating someone [like Phil Taylor] and then it turns the other way, its difficult. The mind plays tricks on you and you think youre not going to win even though you think youve got that chance, that opportunity. (Taylor 5/4 not to reach the play-offs with Sky Bet)Top guns I think Michael Van Gerwen and Gary Anderson will end up first and second in the Premier League table and I think Michael will finish top. Hes won it the last three years so I cant see no reason why he wont win it again - he is the best player on the planet - and he proves that consistently, even when he loses. At the World Championship he averaged 105 - the mans an absolute machine at the moment.Hes got that Phil Taylor mindset where he wants to win, win, win. Michael has never actually said that he is looking for perfection. As long as hes happy with his performance, hes OK. Whereas Phils always been 118 average, I can do better. Michael is 118 average, that was brilliant - yeah, I want to do that again.And the winner is... No great shakes - Michael Van Gerwen. Like I said, come the play-off, any one of the four who are in it can most certainly win the trophy. Van Gerwen, Anderson and Taylor have won it before. Barney has won it before. I think whoever qualifies will fancy it, I really do.Michael Van Gerwen, from day-to-day, he is just becoming an absolute certainty. He is winning games - he gets in early and rips them to shreds and makes the players doubt themselves.When he is behind he can fight back and he gets away with it like Phil Taylor used to. People panic when they have a chance to beat him and I just think he will take all the stopping. He will win the league phase and I think he will win it overall. You can watch the opening night live on Sky Sports 1 from 7pm on Thursday, we will be building up to the coverage this week and our live blog here at www.skysports.com/darts and on the Sky Sports app will keep you up to date with all the action. Also See: Studds Premier moments Premier League players Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Darts betting Kyler Murray Womens Jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Adrian Wilson Womens Jersey . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Pat-Tillman-Jersey/ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Hakeem Butler Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. FRANKFURT, Germany -- Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos will miss Germanys upcoming World Cup qualifier against San Marino and the friendly against Italy because of a foot injury.The German soccer federation says Kroos has a hairline fraction in his right foot and will be unable to practice for 10 days.Germany plays San Marino on Friday and meets Italy on Tuesdaay in Milan.dddddddddddd The Germans lead their group after winning their first three matches.The team is seeking to win the group and gain a direct berth in the 2018 World Cup tournament in Russia, where it hopes to defend its title. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz