Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

29.08.2019 11:04
I felt a lot better today.Unlike the pre Antworten

SILVERSTONE, England -- German driver Nico Hulkenberg will leave the Force India team at the end of the Formula One season to join French manufacturer Renault.After Force India announced earlier Friday that the 29-year-old Hulkenberg was going, Renault confirmed he will be arriving next season on a multi-year deal. Renault did not elaborate.In his stint with Renault, Michael Schumacher not only helped make Germany an F1 nation, he also sparked my enthusiasm and fire for racing, Hulkenberg said in a Renault statement.Either Dane Kevin Magnussen or British driver Jolyon Palmer -- Renaults current F1 pair -- will have to make way for Hulkenberg, who thanked Force India for not blocking his move.I am grateful that Force India has given me the chance to take up this new opportunity, he said. It has always been my dream to work for a manufacturer team. F1s new regulations (in 2017) will change the game, and give our team a good opportunity.There are four races left, and Hulkenberg sits in ninth place in the drivers standings, one place behind teammate Sergio Perez of Mexico.Force India, meanwhile, is vying with Williams for fourth in the constructors championship and has a 10-point lead. Both have Mercedes engines, while Renault provides its own.For the remaining races, I will give my best for Force India to reach fourth place, Hulkenberg said. This would be a great achievement for the whole Force India team, the biggest success in its history, and a great end to a fantastic time.Hulkenberg is in his second stint with Force India.Having spent five years with us, Nico has become a great friend and contributed a huge amount to the teams success, team principal Vijay Mallya said. Hes an outstanding driver, who has scored more points for this team than anybody else. While its true we will miss Nico, we respect his decision.Having first broken into F1 with Williams in 2010, Hulkenberg has 113 career races. His best finish was fourth place, which he has achieved three times.He also raced for Sauber.Force India has been linked with a move for 20-year-old French driver Esteban Ocon for next season.Ocon, a former Renault reserve driver, is racing for the Manor team. Clelin Ferrell Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Lester Hayes Womens Jersey . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com/Womens-Ronnie-Lott-Inverted-Jersey/ . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Derek Carr Youth Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Dave Casper Womens Jersey . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. CHICAGO -- John Lackeys right shoulder was still sore when he arrived at Wrigley Field. Trevor Cahill then proved the Chicago Cubs have options if they need another starting pitcher.Cahill came off the disabled list to throw five innings of two-hit ball in his first start in nearly 16 months, and the Cubs beat the Milwaukee Brewers 4-0 Tuesday in the opener of a day-night doubleheader.He gave us something to talk about, manager Joe Maddon said.Lackey is nursing an injury that forced him to leave Sundays start and will be pushed back until at least Saturday.Mike Montgomery followed Cahill and pitched two innings, Hector Rondon worked the eighth and Joe Smith walked two in the ninth before Aroldis Chapman got two outs to close a three-hitter.Cahill (2-3) also drove in a run with a safety squeeze bunt, and the Cubs added runs on a wild pitch and Addison Russells sacrifice fly off Matt Garza (4-5).Cahill allowed two walks and struck out Manny Pina with a runner on third to end the fifth on his 84th pitch.He had really good stuff, Maddon said.Chicagos Jason Hammel (12-5) was to face fellow right-hander Chase Anderson (7-10) in the second game.Cahill was a 2010 All-Star before consecutive 200-inning seasons with Oakland. But the right-hander struggled in Arizona, started three games for Atlanta in April last year, moved to the bullpen and was released before signing with Chicago.He was a reliever until going on the disabled list with right knee tendinitis. But Cahill was stretched out in a rehab assignment and had good command in his first big league appearance since July 9.Cahill was activated as the 26th player for the doubleheader, so the Cubs will have to decide on a roster move for him Wednesday.Who knows? Im just here, Cahill said. Whatever they need me to do, Ill do it. . Every time I speculate it always seems like it comes out completely different. I felt a lot better today.Unlike the previous two games, the Chicago bullpen held the lead.After Smiths troubles, Chapman hit 103 mph and struck out one as he earned his fifth save with the Cubs, who ended a two-game skid.Garza allowed a ruun in a 28-pitch first inning and his run-scoring wild pitch in the third made it 2-0.dddddddddddd Cahill successfully bunted a 3-2 pitch in the fourth, and first baseman Chris Carters flip home wasnt in time to get a sliding Chris Coghlan.Garza allowed five hits and threw 103 pitches in five innings for the Brewers, who have lost six of nine, Tyler Cravy, Milwaukees 26th player, threw two scoreless innings.They did a good job of grinding out at-bats, Garza said. They fouled off a lot pitches. Granted, I didnt have the best command today.Coghlan hit a sacrifice fly in the eighth off Damien Magnifico, who made his major league debut.Maddon said Lackey didnt undergo an MRI, but said there was no clarity regarding his status for his next start.The fact that (Cahill) pitched as well as he did and hes stretched out as he is, it opens up possibilities, Maddon said.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: Struggling RHP Michael Blazek went on the 15-day disabled list with a right forearm strain. He was really just fatigued, manager Craig Counsell said. But because of the scheduling situation and because hes had some elbow soreness this season, we thought it was best to be safe. Magnifico was called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs.Cubs: RHP Pedro Strop (knee surgery) was off crutches. Hes expected to miss at least a month.NO BRAUNBrewers slugger Ryan Braun, who homered twice and drove in six runs Sunday, wasnt in the game one lineup. He flied out as a pinch hitter in the eighth.PAPBELBON?Maddon said he hasnt been involved in and discussions about signing former Nationals closer Jonathan Pabelbon, who was released Saturday by Washington.Im not saying it cant happen, Maddon said, but for right now there is nothing happening.LONG DAYMaddon called day-night doubleheaders awful. Its even worse in Wrigley Fields cramped visiting clubhouse.Were on top of each other, thats for sure, Counsell said.UP NEXTCubs RHP Jon Lester (12-4, 2.93) faces RHP Jimmy Nelson (6-12, 4.07) on Wednesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz