Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

29.08.2019 11:04
coach some gridiron in Brisbane, a Antworten

ESPN college football analyst Rod Gilmore said in a statement on Monday that he has been diagnosed with a form of blood cancer known as multiple myeloma.First, I feel great and my prognosis is good, Gilmore said. I have great support with an amazing medical team, an incredible wife and family, and amazing friends and colleagues.Second, my condition was discovered during an annual physical, which Ive had done for more than 25 years. Early detection is critical, and I encourage all of you to get annual physicals -- cancer does not discriminate, and it will hide if you let it.Gilmore joined ESPN in 1996. He works on ESPN Saturday telecasts with Mark Jones and Quint Kessenich.We extend our thoughts and support to Rod and his loved ones, ESPN president John Skipper said in a statement. Rod is the consummate professional, and a valued and esteemed colleague who has the entire ESPN family behind him. I know he is approaching his battle with hope and optimism, and we wish him continued strength in that fight.Gilmore finished his statement by saying, See you Week 1 in Nashville. Juuse Saros Predators Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Dante Fabbro Jersey . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/Matt-irwin-predators-jersey/ . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Nashville Predators Jerseys . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Roman Josi Predators Jersey . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. SYDNEY -- It was more than two hours before the start of Saturdays U.S. college season opener between California and Hawaii, and Anthony Goodluck and his son were already milling outside Sydneys Olympic stadium, soaking up the early atmosphere.The rental company manager, dressed in a Cal Bears jersey, and son Jaiden, with a long Cal scarf wrapped around his neck, came 950 kilometers (590 miles) south from Brisbane for the big game.The weather was cooperating, with sunny skies and light winds on a late winter day and high temperatures of around 20 degrees Celsius (68 Fahrenheit). Despite nearly 75 millimeters (three inches) of rain in the past week, the stadium turf was firmI actually coach some gridiron in Brisbane, and Id take college football over the NFL any day, said Goodluck. Im a big Miami fan -- go Hurricanes -- but after that I love Cal State. Were really looking forward to seeing our first game.It was the first time college football had been played in Sydney. The last American football of any kind was an NFL preseason game at the Olympic stadium that attracted 73,000 spectators in 1999.Organizers said two weeks ago they hoped for a crowd in excess of 65,000, and Saturdays attendance was close to that -- 61,247 in the 83,500-seat stadium. The final score wasnt close -- Cal beat Hawaii 51-31.Early arrivals Saturday had a chance to try their luck throwing an American football through a hole in a net in a radio station promotion. Foot-long hot dogs were big sellers at the outdoor booths, but in keeping with the multticultural nature of western Sydney where the stadium is located, Asian and middle Eastern goods also featured prominently on the menus.ddddddddddddMichelle Hubbard of Melbourne was an early arrival for another reason -- her son, Ben Scruton, is a walk-on player for Hawaii and will travel back with the team when the Rainbow Warriors leave for Honolulu right after the game.I had to get him his visa, Hubbard said. And I have four tickets if anyone needs them. Ben bought them nearly a year ago for him and his mates. Now hes in the stadium as an official member of the team.Scruton was offered a spot after Hawaii conducted a scouting camp in Melbourne earlier this year. Hes like many other Australian Rules players who have earned spots on college teams and in the NFL, mostly as punters.Another set of parents were dressed in Cal uniforms -- Greg and Cynthia Madden -- who travelled from southern California to support their son, Cal defensive end DeVante Wilson.We cant wait to get in there, to get this thing started, Greg Madden said as a marching band warmed up inside the stadium.Both teams brought cheerleading squads to Australia, and Hawaii had 30 members of its marching band for Saturdays game.The fans mostly supported Hawaii, the underdogs, and other than reports of beer running out in parts of the stadium, most of the fans appeared to enjoy what was likely their first taste of American football. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz