Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

27.08.2019 14:22
ize is ROX Tigers PraY, Shynon said. PraY is one of the longest standing veterans in the scene. Hes been playing at the top leve Antworten

Pirelli is keen to have the 2017 pre-season take place in Bahrain or Abu Dhabi so it can test its new tyres in conditions representative of the opening races of the year.Pirellis wider compounds are part of the radical regulation changes next year, which are aiming to produce faster cars over one lap. Those changes will make pre-season even more important as teams and F1s tyre manufacturer try to understand the new cars as best they can before the season opener.Though pre-season has taken place solely in Spain in the last two seasons in order to cut costs for teams Pirelli would like to see a return to the desert to give it the best chance of understanding the 2017 compound.Speaking about its hopes for pre-season next year, Pirellis Paul Hembery?told the F1 website: We would prefer to go somewhere like Bahrain or Abu Dhabi. The temperatures will be representative and we know the tracks very well. We definitely would want to go to representative tracks.With the exact look of the new cars still unknown as teams try to find an edge over their rivals in development, Hembery admits the final version of the 2017 compound might not be available until the season opener.If we have any surprises -- if the cars then are very different to what we had envisioned -- then we will have to react to that. Probably not for the first race, but at least when we have some really good winter testing we should know in advance how it is likely going to be -- what changes are needed.Only Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari will get to sample the 2017 compounds this year as part of Pirellis development programme. Williams Pat Symonds has suggested that offers those three teams a big advantage but Hembery does not think that is the case.?I dont believe there will be any disadvantage [to the others]. All the teams that are not testing have full data access to the results.And to make it clear, the three teams that are testing will not even know what they are testing, so we will end up mixing and matching the solutions so that even if they see something that is working well, it might not be the thing that they will get in 2017. The teams will just be testing blind - and as I just said, the data will be available to all the teams.Yerry Mina Colombia Jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Carlos Bacca Colombia Jersey . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. http://www.nationalcolombiafootball.com/david-ospina-colombia-jersey/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Cristian Bonilla Colombia Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Daniel Torres Colombia Jersey . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.SANTA MONICA, Calif. -- Inside the heart of Riot Games campus, Team Mountain fell 0-2 to Team Infernal (supported by Echo Fox) to begin the League of Legends Scouting Grounds round-robin group stage Wednesday night. The team, which had excelled in scrimmages before the event, felt the difference between playing comfortably in a team house to the pressure of playing an official match. Infernal Fox deployed an unexpected top lane Nasus strategy in both games, catching the Immortals-backed squad off-guard and accomplishing a sweep to put it atop the standings heading into Day 2 of the competition.Scouting Grounds Standings (After Day 1) 1. Team Infernal (Echo Fox): 1-0 (2-0) 2. Team Cloud (Counter Logic Gaming): 1-0 (2-1) 3. Team Ocean (Team Liquid): 0-1 (1-2) 4. Team Mountain (Immortals): 0-1 (0-2)Following the loss, ESPN.com spoke to the team about its thoughts on the first days action, what it needs to improve upon to make it to Fridays final, and the best moments so far in Scouting Grounds.Of course there is more pressure [in an official game.] If you make a mistake in scrims its whatever -- you can move on and fix it, said Shynon, 21, the teams vocal shotcaller from the AD carry position from Houston. For me personally, I didnt feel the pressure as much. The main difference is that youre never sure what the other team is going to bring out, if they have a pocket pick or anything and needing to adjust on the fly.I didnt play as well in the first game because I had jitters, said Team Mountains first-round draft pick (No. 3 overall), 18-year-old Tuesday from Quebec, holding down the starting mid lane position. I kind of did feel the pressure. I didnt play up to my standards.On what they learned from Day 1 of the competition, BmxSpecks, 20, from Toronto, said it didnt matter how well they did in scrimmages and that performance on the main stage is a different beast entirely. You cant put a label of best team just based off scrim results, he said. And we learned that obviously pretty well today. We just need to work from the ground up and erase that mentality [were the best] and act like everybody is even, which everyone is.I need to talk more, said the teams top laner and youngest member, Bobjenkins, 17, from New Jersey. In-game I was really quiet, because I didnt like the certain matchup I had. Its really annoying to play against [Nasus]. Its very suffocating, and you have to hope to get an early-game lead to shut the enemy top laner down before he gets too tanky. Also, I need to look around at the map more.Although the competition is cutthroat with two of the teams seeing their journey end Thursday following the culmination of the group stage, Scouting Grounds is also about getting the chance to peer into the world of pro-gaming. The main takeaway is theyre experiencing the life of a pro-gamer and having the opportunity to play on a real team; theyre learning to communicate and confide, qualities they need to become a better overall player. In short: its an experience of a lifetime for the 20 amateurs invited.Ive liked every moment of it, said Tuesday. The one that stood out is when Bjergsen visited the Immortals house. I was fanboying so hard over him. Hes been my idol and role model for the past two years, so that was super cool.On the topic of whether any of thhem had improved, every player nodded in agreement that they already felt like a better player after being in the Immortals house and practicing endlessly for two days.ddddddddddddOh yeah, definitely, Shynon said. Ive never really been coached by a professional or an LCS coach before -- Ive had analysts or coaches in lower [league] teams help me out -- and I think Hermes has really developed and helped me into a better player who just has an infinitely better understanding of the game.Ive learned a lot more about macro and really how to abuse lanes when summoner spells are burned, BmxSpecks said. A lot of time in solo queue you see someone burn their summoner spell and say youll maybe go visit that later on, but really punishing the [lack of] summoner spell and taking another objective as a team -- my macro has definitely improved a lot.Each of the five Team Mountain players gave a shout out to the professional player that has inspired them the most to reach this point.I want to be more like Impact, Bob said. During scrims, I was like solo killing everyone [like Impact] but I feel like he knows a lot more about the game. He can transition [those kills] to midgame and late game. Me, right now, all I do is add pressure by strictly 1-v-1ing, and sometimes Ill teamfight. Hopefully I can learn more from Impact ... and how he impacts the game.Reignover, answered BmxSpecks, smiling because he is practicing at Reignovers desk in the Immortals team house. Hes a very calculated player with really good macro, and I also like how he comes off really humble. There are other junglers in the NA scene that are really cocky and outspoken -- which isnt necessarily a bad thing -- but I just really attract to the whole humble player who lets his play speak than the shit talk.How did it feel playing in his seat? he was asked.It felt pretty good, but kind of bad after the Nidalee performances in scrims, BmxSpecks said.Its pretty clear already -- my favorite player, by far, is Bjergsen, said Tuesday. I think its unbelievable that hes been atop of the game for three years now, and he keeps going strong. I really aspire to be the leader he is on TSM and keep up the same mechanical level of play. Overall, he is humble for how good he is, and I really respect that.The player I aspire to just be and idolize is ROX Tigers PraY, Shynon said. PraY is one of the longest standing veterans in the scene. Hes been playing at the top level since like [2011], and so his knowledge of the game is immaculate. Especially in a meta where flashy AD carry plays isnt so prevalent, PraY finds a way to make highlight reels, and overall hes just really consistent, too.Aphromoo is my top one, said Winter, 19, the teams support and the third Canadian on the roster. He does a lot of [big] plays [while] micromanaging everyone, and hes pretty cool, too. Im talking to him everyday, almost, and hes really great.By the time the interview finished at 9 p.m. in Santa Monica, the day was winding down for most of the city. But Team Mountain returned to their practice room inside the LCS studios, having scheduled scrimmages with Team Infernal, the team that had just defeated them an hour earlier. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz