Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

27.08.2019 14:22
a baseball, Roberts said.dddddddddddd But as you can s Antworten

LOUDON, N.H. -- NASCAR drivers mostly come from outside the Carolinas and they dont have Carolina or Charlotte across their uniforms, but they have a connection to the unrest in Charlotte.When protests in the city turned violent Wednesday night -- the day after a police officer fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott -- windows were smashed in the lobby to the building that houses NASCARs downtown offices. A window to the city-owned NASCAR Hall of Fame also was broken.While the Hall of Fame has remained open Thursday (with the National Guard protecting the facility), NASCAR closed its offices to normal business. Protests on Thursday night were more peaceful.Theres an emotional reaction, Connecticut native Joey Logano?said prior to practice Friday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. A lot of times when you see things like this happen, its in a different city and you dont recognize where its at. But when you see the NASCAR building getting vandalized and you see areas of the city that you know very well with just crazy things happening, it makes you sick to your gut.You dont know what to do and you kind of feel helpless.Matt Kenseth was at the NASCAR offices Wednesday, several hours before the lobby windows were broken.You just hope it stops, Kenseth said. I dont know enough about what actually happened to start it all. Obviously, I think we are very, very, very fortunate to live in a free country, and peaceful protests and demonstrations are OK.The violence and the vandalism and theft and stuff isnt really a way to prove a point or try to make things better.Last week,?Brad Keselowski wrote a blog post about NFL quarterback?Colin Kaepernicks national anthem protest over social injustice. In the blog, titled Truth and Grace, Keselowski wrote, My issue with Colins protest was not in the truth of his position. Theres no part of me trying to deny that. But Keselowski was in favor of a more graceful way to protest (specifically without offending members of the military or their families).[The blog] certainly applies to the situation in Charlotte, Keselowski said Thursday morning, after the Wednesday violence left one protester dead and another civilian in jail as a suspect in that shooting death.I think whether theres truth or not, that could be a long argument. I think there is some truth [giving credence to the protest], Keselowski said. But I think there is no argument about grace.Most of the drivers live at least a 20-minute drive away from where the protests occurred, either north or south of the center of downtown Charlotte.All we can do really is just say some prayers and hope that eventually everything calms down and everyone is able to come to some kind of peace at the end of this thing, and we can move on and move forward and make our world better, Logano said. Right now, its a scary situation.Austin Dillon is one of the few North Carolina natives competing at the Sprint Cup level.Its sad [where] the country is at this point in time, Dillon said. I hope that everybody that can look at everything and gather their thoughts and figure out the right way to fix the problems we have. Hopefully ... the right people will come together and fix these problems that are going on.Yannick Ngakoue Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Ryquell Armstead Womens Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspro.com/Gardner-minshew-ii-jaguars-jersey/ .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Taven Bryan Jaguars Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Taven Bryan Youth Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes.DENVER -- Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw, sidelined since late June with a herniated disk in his back, was moved to the 60-day disabled list on Wednesday.That means the 28-year-old wont be able to return until Aug. 27, at the earliest.Los Angeles manager Dave Roberts said the three-time Cy Young winner hasnt participated in any baseball activity since he suffered a setback in a simulated game July 16.He has not thrown, he has not played catch, he has not picked up a baseball, Roberts said before the Dodgers faced the Colorado Rockies.Roberts also said the team hasnt ruled out the possibility of season-ending surgery for KershawRoberts made it clear, though, that nothing has been set in motion.I think that were taking the approach that he is going to get back as soon as he can and when he can pick up a baseball, Roberts said.dddddddddddd But as you can see weve been reluctant from the beginning with Clayton as far as giving him a deadline or timetable.Kershaw was 11-2 and touted a 1.79 ERA before the injury. The move on Wednesday corresponded with right-hander Louis Coleman (shoulder fatigue) and left-hander Adam Liberatore (elbow inflammation) being put on the 15-day DL.The Dodgers have placed 25 different players on the disabled list year, a National League record.Im very hesitant to say it cant get any worse, Roberts said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz