Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

27.08.2019 14:20
.authenticnygiantspro.com/Mark-bavaro-giant Antworten

SPRINGFIELD, Pa. -- South Koreas Eun Jeong Seong and Italys Virginia Elena Carta set up the first all-international U.S. Womens Amateur final in 106 years Saturday, and both players will be chasing a rare season sweep.Seong and Carta each advanced with 2-and-1 victories at Rolling Green. Seong, 16, beat 18-year-old Mathilda Cappeliez of France, and Carta, 19, topped 15-year-old Yuka Saso of the Philippines.Seong is trying to complete an unprecedented U.S. Girls Junior-Amateur season sweep, and Carta is attempting to become the second player to win the tournament and NCAA individual title in the same year.Im looking for [the] U.S. Girls Junior win and U.S. Womens Amateur win, but I will play my play, said Seong, coming off her second straight U.S. Girls Junior title last month at Ridgewood in New Jersey. I dont feel pressure with another player.Carta won the NCAA individual title in May in Oregon as a Duke freshman. Shes trying to join Vicki Goetze (1992) as the only players to win the Amateur and NCAA in the same year, and the sixth to win both titles. Carta also is trying to become the second Italian winner, following Silvia Cavalleri in 1997.In the last all-international final in 1910, Dorothy Campbell, a Scot who was living in Canada, beat Englands Mrs. G.M. Martin at Homewood in Illinois.Seong never trailed Saturday.I think other players are more tired, that they make mistakes some holes, said Seong, 24-4 in USGA match-play championships. Thats why I can win easy going to the back nine.Carta rebounded from a three-putt bogey on the par-4 12th, taking the lead for good with a par on the par-3 14th and ending the match with a birdie on the par-5 17th.The things that I brought from nationals is to see bad things in a positive way, Carta said. I was like, `OK, this is going to be great, because now you have to be even more focused on the next shot, and to believe it even more than what you are actually doing. So, that was great. Three-putting that hole was great.Seong also would become the third female player to win multiple USGA championships in the same year. Pearl Sinn won the Womens Amateur and Womens Amateur Public Links in 1988, and Jennifer Song swept the same events in 2009.The finalists earned spots in the U.S. Womens Open next year at Trump National in New Jersey, and the winner traditionally also receives exemptions into the ANA Inspiration, Womens British Open and Evian Championship -- all only if still an amateur.Hannah OSullivan, the Chandler, Arizona, teen who won last year in Portland, Oregon, skipped her title defense. She played last week in the Womens British Open.Phil McConkey Womens Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Oshane Ximines Womens Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. http://www.authenticnygiantspro.com/Mark-bavaro-giants-jersey/ . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Evan Engram Giants Jersey . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Harry Carson Youth Jersey . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville.NEW ORLEANS -- Julius Randle is in the lineup for the Los Angeles Lakers against the New Orleans Pelicans following a three-game absence.Randle has been sidelined by a hip pointer that occurred in practice a little more than a week ago. He briefly tried to play through it before missing several games. Lakers coach Luke Walton announced Randles return for the game Tuesday night.Now in his third NBA campaign out of Kentucky, Randle has started 15 games this season, averaging 13.dddddddddddd3 points and 8.1 rebounds.He returns to a Lakers squad trying to avoid falling below .500 and beat New Orleans for the second time this season.Jrue Holiday was not in the Pelicans lineup when the teams last played Nov. 12. He has since returned.New Orleans also has signed former Lakers forward Anthony Brown since the last meeting. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz