Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.08.2019 10:37
in the locker room was there remains a l Antworten

Glasgow head coach Gregor Townsend claims the whole of Scottish rugby should take inspiration from their back-to-back victories over French champions Racing 92.Warriors followed up last weekends Paris triumph with a 23-7 European Champions Cup victory over last years runners-up at Scotstoun.Glasgow were 60 seconds away from getting a clean sheet before Xavier Chauveau crossed but Warriors moved top of Pool A in some style, although Munster have two games in hand, starting with Saturdays fixture against Leicester.Townsend said: Its a huge achievement, says a lot about our players and their ability, and not just in attack and defence, the set-piece and the intelligence of their decisions.Its a great statement to say to our players, to say to people in Scottish rugby, that we can take on the best and beat them.We just have to take that on in the next two games. We looked at four or five wins as a necessity to get out the group. We have got three now, we have two games to go, which will be very tough.Glasgow were utterly dominant in the first half, crossing through Josh Strauss and Fraser Brown inside 13 minutes and went 23-0 up inside 47 minutes when scrum-half Ali Price grabbed his third try in three matches.But they were pushed back for the last half hour and never really threatened to claim a bonus point.We set ourselves really high standards and in the first 50 minutes we achieved them, said Townsend, who revealed man-of-the-match Finn Russell was a late injury doubt after suffering a calf strain in the warm-up.The last half hour we didnt play as well. We know we will have to play 80-minutes rugby when Munster come calling. They are playing outstanding rugby.Before the game, I said it was going to go right down to the wire and didnt think it would be a bonus-point game given how good their defence has been in the last few seasons. So to even be talking about it seems bizarre but we will look at how we can improve that last 30 minutes. Brian Goodwin Angels Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Andrelton Simmons Angels Jersey .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/cody-allen-angels-jersey/ . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Brian Goodwin Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Justin Bour Angels Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start.WINNIPEG -- Coach Tim Burke summed it up as his Winnipeg Blue Bombers dropped a 24-6 exhibition stinker to the Toronto Argonauts to start their new life at Investors Group Field Wednesday. "I wish we could have given the crowd a lot more to cheer about," he said after an offensive output that consisted of two field goals. Last years Grey Cup champions brought their backup quarterbacks and a cast of newcomers to town and still looked confident on the newest turf in the CFL. The $200-million stadium on the grounds of the University of Manitoba has all the bells and whistles -- luxury boxes, fancy concessions and even comfortable seats. But it didnt help the Bombers, who struggled offensively behind all four of their pivots, although starter Buck Pierce played only about half a quarter before he was yanked to avoid the blitz. Max Hall, one of the two newcomers in camp this season to challenge for No. 1 backup, played most of the first half. "I was able to complete some balls and do some good things," he said later. "I was happy with it." Justin Goltz took over in the second half, the only backup the Bombers retained from last season. The other newcomer, Chase Clement, saw action in the fourth quarter. Goltz was clearly distressed at opening the new field with a loss, also perhaps at playing second fiddle to Hall, although he didnt admit it. "Thats not my decision. Im not going to comment," he said. "It would have been nice to start the stadium off in a little better way. Unfortunately, we didnt show up tonight." The consensus in the locker room was there remains a lot of work to be done and Burke agreed. The Bombers scored first at their new home. Justin Palardy put them on the board with less than two minutes left in the first quarter with a 34-yard field goal. But Torontos Gerald Riggs had the first touchdown in the $200-million stadium, a 20-yard run at 1:49 off the second to make it 7-3.dddddddddddd Toronto made it 14-3 before the end of the first half after quarterback Zach Collaros hit Trent Guy with a five-yard touchdown pass. Toronto kicker Anthony Alix extended it to 17-3 at the 4:27 mark of the third quarter. Jameze Massey brought the Bombers and their fans back to life late in the third with a 91-yard return on a missed Alix field goal attempt. "I love this stadium, I love it very much" said the CFL rookie, who just turned 23. "Im going to try to do that every week. Thats what I do, Mr. Excitement." Brett Cameron, son of Bomber punting legend Bob Cameron, turned it into three points by connecting with a 37-yard field goal, although Cameron is in camp to challenge at punter. The Argos started the game behind Trevor Harris, the only other backup quarterback retained from last season. They also brought newcomers Mitchell Gale and Josh Portis, who saw action in the second half. Gale dropped the ball on the last play of the third quarter but picked it up and still managed to connect with Romby Bryant in the end zone for another touchdown to make it 24-6. A 46-yard Alix field goal near the end of the game was wiped out by a penalty for illegal formation. The Bombers have been polishing a new offence but said before the game they wanted to keep this one simple. Even though it was only pre-season play, they very much wanted a win to start their life in their new home. The new stadium is about 12 kilometres from downtown Winnipeg and a good chunk of the crowd hadnt made it by kickoff time. The Bombers sold 31,500 of the 33,400 seats as of Monday although the announced attendance was only 28,628. "I have the feeling that people will have to figure out the traffic patterns," said Burke, who noticed how long it took to fill the stands. With few roads into the campus, many left early to avoid a similar problem getting home. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz