Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

26.08.2019 09:26
gave up two runs, one earned, Antworten

Geelong star and overwhelming Brownlow Medal favourite Patrick Dangerfield has dominated voting for the AFL Players Association most valuable player award.Dangerfield won his first Leigh Matthews Trophy with a whopping 1369 votes.His former Adelaide teammate Rory Sloane was well off the pace in second place with 443 votes, while Richmond midfielder Dustin Martin was third with 297.Current players vote on the award.The margin is similar to last year, when Fremantles Nat Fyfe won with 1455 and went on to take out the Brownlow.Last year, North Melbourne ruckman Todd Goldstein was runner-up on 578 and Dangerfield (364) was third.Dangerfield took his game to a new level after making the high-profile move late last year from the Crows to the Cats.He is hotly-favoured to become only the ninth player to win the most valuable player award and the Brownlow in the same season.Apart from Fyfe last year, among current players to achieve the feat, Gold Coast captain Gary Ablett did it in 2009 and 2013.Also on Tuesday night, Sydneys Luke Parker won the Robert Rose award as the leagues most courageous player for the second-straight season.Sydneys Rising Star winner Callum Mills took out the associations best first-year player award, while Adelaides Taylor Walker was named best captain.Western Bulldogs star Marcus Bontempelli was named captain of the associations under-22 team for the season and Essendon onballer Zach Merrett is the vice-captain.Last Friday nights epic qualifying final win over Hawthorn means Dangerfield and his teammates have the week off.They will face the winner of Saturdays SCG semi-final between Sydney and the Crows in a preliminary final, with the winner going into the grand final.Dangerfield said it was a privilege to win the MVP award.Looking up at the past players and champions who have played our game, to sit alongside (them) and have my name on the trophy is a pretty special moment, he said.Asked if his first year at Geelong could have gone any better, Dangerfield replied: I will let you know in a couple of weeks time.Yet he admitted it had been a seamless transition. Ive been very lucky to come to a wonderful football club, he said.Dangerfield said he would not barrack for either side in the SCG semi-final, despite his strong Crows history.I have friends at Adelaide obviously who Id love to see do well, he said.But this time of the year, you have to remove emotion because its about us and us winning.For us and me, its business - were here to win and whoever wins (on Saturday), thats the challenge for us. Andy Pettitte Astros Jersey . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Mike Scott Astros Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/gerrit-cole-astros-jersey/ . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Nolan Ryan Jersey . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. Custom Houston Astros Jerseys . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles have put the New York Yankees in a precarious situation.Kevin Gausman outpitched CC Sabathia for the second time in seven days, Adam Jones homered and the Orioles got their third straight shutout against New York, 2-0 on Saturday night.Baltimore will seek to complete a three-game sweep on Sunday. The Orioles won 8-0 on Friday night and also beat the Yankees 5-0 in Gausmans previous start.Time is running out for New York in its bid to snag an AL wild-card spot. If the Yankees dont start hitting right now, they can start thinking about 2017.You dont ever want to go through this during the course of the season, manager Joe Girardi said. So (Sundays) game is probably the most important game of the year.Gausman (7-10) allowed two hits and two walks over six innings to win his fourth straight start. He struck out eight and permitted only one runner past second base.The right-hander threw seven shutout innings in New York last Sunday and is 2-1 with an 0.80 ERA in five starts against the Yankees this season.Just trying to mix in all my pitches and keep them off balance, Gausman said. I think a lot of their guys are obviously looking for a fastball against me, so if I can throw my offspeed pitches for strikes and kind of put that thought in the back of their minds, I can have success.Zach Britton, the third Baltimore reliever, worked a perfect ninth for his 40th save in 40 opportunities.The victory moved the third-place Orioles within two games of the top spot in the AL East.Sabathia (8-12) gave up two runs, one earned, in six innings. All it got him was another loss against the Orioles, the third in a row since mid-July.I didnt have much, Sabathia acknowledged. Just trying to make pitches when I had to, and I was able to do that for the most part. But it was a struggle today.The Yankees came to town with a season-high four straight series wins, but they will leave with their ninth consecutive series loss in Baltimore.Its tough, especiially when CC goes out there and pitches his butt off, right fielder Aaron Judge said.dddddddddddd If we win tomorrow, we forget about today.Gausman struck out six of the first eight batters and experienced only one difficult inning, the fourth. New York loaded the bases with one out before Starlin Castro struck out and Brian McCann hit a fly ball to left.A double and an error by Judge provided Baltimore with an unearned run in the bottom half, and Jones hit his 25th home run in the fifth.The suddenly punchless New York offense had no answer. The Yankees totaled 27 runs against Baltimore over two games last weekend before Gausman stepped to the mound.FAREWELL TO TEXMaryland native Mark Teixeira will play his final game at Camden Yards on Sunday.Teixeira was cheered as a visiting player in Baltimore until he signed as a free agent with New York in 2009. From that point, the hometown kid heard only boos.When you play a long time, it really doesnt bother you at all, Teixeira said.Besides, its not like he spurned the Orioles in 2009. They didnt have any intention of signing me. They made an offer just to say they made an offer, he said.ROSTER MOVESOrioles: LHP Kyle Lobstein cleared waivers and was outrighted to Triple-A Norfolk.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: RHP Chad Green (2-4, 4.73) has a sprained elbow and is likely done for the season. Green will see a doctor in New York on Monday.Orioles: RHP Chris Tillman (right shoulder) will have a bullpen session Sunday after throwing three times from flat ground during the week. Tillman (15-5, 3.76) last pitched on Aug. 20.UP NEXTYankees: RHP Michael Pineda (6-11, 5.12) starts the series finale Sunday. Hes winless in his last four starts.Orioles: LHP Wade Miley (8-11, 5.43) returns to the mound coming off his longest start (seven innings, three earned runs) since joining Baltimore at the trade deadline. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz