Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

24.08.2019 10:15
union, I would be open to it because I thin Antworten

If Aaron Rodgers is still playing in 2021, he wouldnt mind getting involved in the next round of labor negotiations between the NFL and the players union. In doing so, he believes the players should ask for an independent arbitrator -- and not commissioner Roger Goodell -- to rule on player discipline.The Green Bay Packers quarterback offered his services during an interview with ESPN sports business analyst Andrew Brandt on the The Business of Sports podcast..It has to change, Rodgers said. I dont know why the owners wouldnt want it to change, because its made the league look bad a few times. I read something -- you know I said that I felt like we had the opportunity to make a change in the first CBA, and I stand behind that, that statement.Many guys I dont think were aware of how strong our position could have been had we waited a little longer. One of the things that we should have maybe pushed for was to have an independent arbitrator. I dont think we should have to give anything for that to happen in the next negotiation.The issue of player discipline hit the Packers this year when the NFL investigated -- and ultimately cleared --?Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers for alleged performance-enhancing drug violations.Rodgers had previously said on The Jim Rome Show that the players have no one to blame but themselves for not taking power away from the commissioner during the most recent labor talks in 2011.The current collective bargaining agreement ends after the 2020 season. Rodgers, 32, is under contract with the Packers through 2019.If Im fortunate enough to be around for the next one, I think it could be an opportunity to help out the next generation of players, by taking maybe more of a role in that, Rodgers said. If its wanted by the union, I would be open to it because I think we need some really strong leaders when we come back to the table, and realize that, as opposed to maybe the last time the CBA rolled around, that we have more bargaining power than we showed. Alan Page Vikings Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Brian ONeill Vikings Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Chris-Doleman-Vikings-Jersey/ . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Adrian Peterson Womens Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Chris Doleman Vikings Jersey . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. WASHINGTON -- Swimmer Katie Ledecky is throwing out the ceremonial first pitch Wednesday night as the Nationals host the Baltimore Orioles in game three of a four-game series.The 19-year-old Bethesda native returned from the games in Rio with four golds and a silver medal. It will be the third time Ledecky has thrown out the first pitch at Nationals Park.The Nationals have lost the first two gamess of the Beltway rivalry series.ddddddddddddLedecky set world records in winning the 400m freestyle and 800m freestyle. She also won gold in the 200m freestyle and 4x200m freestyle relay, and silver in the 4x100m freestyle.She will be a freshman at Stanford in the fall. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz