Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

24.08.2019 10:14
going to forge their own opinions, bu Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Saying he was "ashamed and disgusted" with himself, Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper apologized repeatedly for making a racial slur at a Kenny Chesney concert that was caught on video and led to him getting fined. The video of Cooper using the N-word surfaced Wednesday on the Internet. Cooper issued a statement of apology then met with reporters outside the teams practice facility. "This is the lowest of lows," Cooper said. "This is not the type of person I want to be portrayed as. This isnt the type of person I am. Im extremely sorry." Cooper said he was drinking when he directed the slur at an African-American security guard at the concert in June. "Thats no excuse for what I said. I dont use that term," he said. "I was raised better than that. I have a great mom and dad and theyre disgusted with my actions." Cooper said he was fined a significant amount of money by the Eagles. "We are shocked and appalled by Riley Coopers words," Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie said. "This sort of behaviour or attitude from anyone has no role in a civil society. He has accepted responsibility for his words and his actions. He has been fined for this incident." The league released the following statement: "The NFL stands for diversity and inclusion. Comments like this are wrong, offensive, and unacceptable." A fifth-round pick out of Florida, Cooper is entering his fourth season in the NFL. He has 46 catches and five touchdowns in three years with the Eagles. Cooper had tentatively moved into a starting role after Jeremy Maclin tore his right ACL in practice last Saturday. Still, hes not guaranteed a roster spot in Chip Kellys new offence. "Im willing to accept all consequences," Cooper said. "I know no one in Philadelphia is happy with me right now. I accept that. I hope they see the true me and accept my apology. I know it will take a while." Cooper apologized to teammates after talking to the media. "As a team we understood because we all make mistakes in life and we all do and say things that maybe we do mean and maybe we dont mean," Eagles quarterback Michael Vick said. "But as a teammate I forgave him. We understand the magnitude of the situation. We understand a lot of people may be hurt and offended, but I know Riley Cooper. I know him as a man. Ive been with him for the last three years and I know what type of person he is. Thats what makes it easy, and at the same time, hard to understand. But easy to forgive him." Vick also rebuked his brother, Marcus Vick, for profanity-laced tweets, including one offering a $1,000 bounty for any player who lays Cooper out in a game. Marcus Vick later deleted all the tweets. "To address my brothers situation and what hes saying, I dont think its really relevant," Vick said. "You cant allow yourself to be encumbered in whats going on. I dont agree with what my brother is saying. Riley is still my teammate and he just stood in front of us and apologized for what he said. Somewhere deep down youve got to find some level of respect for that. To people in the outside world who dont know how were dealing with it, theyre going to forge their own opinions, but my brother has to not show a certain level of ignorance himself." Jarrad Davis Jersey .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Jarrad Davis Lions Jersey . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-TJ-Hockenson-Elite-Jersey/ . LUCIE, Fla. Calvin Johnson Womens Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Kenny Golladay Womens Jersey . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. PITTSBURGH -- The Steelers on Saturday placed defensive end Cam Heyward and wide receiver Markus Wheaton on injured reserve while activating linebacker Bud Dupree and tailback Daryl Richardson.Heyward, a team captain, is undergoing surgery to repair a torn pec and announced Tuesday his season was over.Wheaton, who had four catches for 51 yards and a touchdown in limited action this season, has faced lingering shoulder injuries. He told ESPN earlier in the week he was getting a second opinion on his shoulder aand knew he might be sidelined for the year.dddddddddddd Hell be a free agent in 2017.Dupree, a first-round pick in 2015, could give the pass rush a much-needed boost. He recorded 26 tackles and four sacks as a rookie.Dupree spent the first nine games on injured reserve with a groin injury. Each season, NFL teams are allowed to activate one player from their injured reserve list. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz