Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

23.08.2019 09:00
Hagino and Japanese teammate Daiya Seto raced Antworten

Manchester United have no plans to appoint a sporting director to work alongside executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward and new manager Jose Mourinho, Sky Sports News HQ has been told. It emerged in Spain over the past 48 hours that Sevillas highly-regarded sporting director Monchi - real name Ramon Rodriguez Verdejo - is determined to leave the club this summer, with Old Trafford touted as a possible destination.As well as being linked with Monchi, United were also reportedly looking at Atletico Madrids Italian sporting director Andrea Berta, who has worked closely on a number of transfers and contract negotiations with Mourinhos agent, Jorge Mendes. Ramon Rodriguez Verdejo was a Europa League winner with Sevilla However, Sky sources have learned there are no plans in place to make any such appointment at Manchester United, with Mourinho and Woodward set to conduct the clubs business in the transfer market together - with the considerable support of Mendes behind them.Woodward has been criticised for his handling of Uniteds recent transfer activity, leading to reports a sporting director would be appointed to add experience in the market to the clubs current management structure. Ed Woodward and Jose Mourinho are set to conduct Uniteds business in the transfer market together Sky Sports News HQ reported last month how United hesitated over the potential signing of Renato Sanches from Benfica this summer, although United insisted former manager Louis van Gaal vetoed the signing.Other targets United are perceived to have missed out on have seen further criticism thrown in Woodwards direction over the past two years, amongst them Cesc Fabregas, Pedro and Toni Kroos. There was also the strange situation in 2013 where it emerged imposters claimed to be acting for Manchester United in a bungled attempt to sign Ander Herrera from Athletic Bilbao. The midfielder remained at the club that summer, but went on to join United a year later. Ander Herrera joined United a year after a bungled attempt by imposters to sign him from Athletic Bilbao In addition, the fee United paid Monaco for Anthony Martial raised eyebrows in football circles. It was understood Martial was available for considerably less than the amount United paid for him, had they acted earlier in the summer.Reports claimed United could pay as much as £61.5m if all the clauses in Martials transfer are met, while Tottenham were quoted a much lower figure weeks before the player moved to Old Trafford.Mourinho himself endured a frustrating transfer window at Chelsea last summer. The club saw three bids for John Stones rejected by Everton and sold left-back Filipe Luis without having a replacement ready to come in, meaning Augsburg were able to hold out for over £20m for Baba Rahman. United are thought to have paid far more for Anthony Martial than he had been available for, a few weeks before his transfer to Old Trafford Meanwhile, Sevilla have said they expect Monchi to honour his contract at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium. His current deal runs until 2020, although Everton remain an option for him if he is able to negotiate his way out of the club.Everton are keen on the idea of appointing a sporting director to help them rebuild their squad after the recent investment of Farhad Moshiri.The club expect to receive bids this summer for Stones and Romelu Lukaku and are keen on the appointment of an experienced sporting director to strengthen their current management structure. Louis van Gaal is said to have turned down the chance to sign Benficas Renato Sanches, despite claims United hesitated over a move for him Monchi has earned a reputation as one of the most successful sporting directors in the world over the past decade and has helped Sevilla make a profit of over £150m during his time in charge, whilst still delivering silverware.He spotted Dani Alves early in his career and signed him for €500,000 - five years later, Alves was sold to Barcelona for €35m.Sevilla also made a huge profit when selling Ivan Rakitic to the Catalan club, having paid Schalke just €2.5m for him in 2011. Dani Alves is one of the players Monchi is credited with unearthing during his time in Spain with Sevilla It has been reported Moshiri has already held talks with Sevilla manager Unai Emery, who last month led the club to a third successive Europa League title.Sky Sports News HQ has been told Emery and Monchi would both welcome the chance to work together in England in the future, should the right opportunity arise. Get Sky Sports Alerts Keep up to date during the close season. Your teams breaking news - direct to your mobile Also See: Jose: I wont focus on Pep Blind, Mata set for United exits Depay out to impress Mourinho Herrera: Jose can push me Bill Bates Womens Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Demarcus Lawrence Youth Jersey . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Amari-Cooper-Cowboys-Jersey/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Demarcus Lawrence Womens Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Amari Cooper Cowboys Jersey . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Australias 4x100m freestyle relay team claimed Rio Olympic gold on Saturday in world-record time.The team of Emma McKeon, Brittany Elmslie, Bronte Campbell and sister Cate Campbell ensured that Australia defended its Olympic title. They clocked three minutes 30.65 seconds, bettering Australias previous world-best mark of 3:30.98 set at the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games.McKeon had earlier been the second-fastest qualifier for Sunday nights 100m butterfly final. She finished second in her fly semifinal and backed that up with a solid leg that left the Australians in second place as Simone Manuel and Abbey Weitzeil put the United States ahead at the midway point.But Bronte and Cate Campbell were simply too strong on the final two legs. Bronte swam the third leg and took a lead in her last 50m before world record-holder Cate iced the gold medal win with a sterling last leg as she pulled away from U.S. anchor Katie Ledecky.?It was amazing. I jumped out of the water. I barely had any breath left, just enough to cheer Cate home, Bronte Campbell told Channel Seven.?Not that she needed it. She was just fantastic.Its an absolute honour to swim against Katie Ledecky, but to be honest, I knew she had no chance, Cate Campbell said.?The U.S. had to settle for silver in an American-record time of 3:31.89. That extended a gold medal drought in the event that goes back to the 1996 Atlanta Games.It made it so much more fun to have a relay as the first event, Ledecky said. We couldnt be happier with our silver medal and American record.Canada took the bronze in 3:32.89.The relay victory came on the heels of Mack Hortons victory in the mens 400 freestyle and capped an impressive first night for an Australian team that captured only one swimming gold medal in London four years ago.Hortons victory came at the expense of Sun Yang, the defending Olympic champion. The Aussie grabbed the lead for good on the next-to-last lap and held off the hard-charging Chinese star, who won both the 400 and 1,500 free at the 2012 London Games.What happened after the race was even more dramatic. The bad blood between the two was on display for all to see as Horton celebrated without even acknowledging the runner-up. Sun made a move as though he wanted to congratulate Horton, but the winner looked the other way. They got out of the pool together but acted as if the other didnt exist.After the morning prelims, Horton described Sun as a drug cheat when discussing an incident between the two in the practice pool. The Aussie didnt back down with a gold around his neck, referring to a three-month suspension that Sun served in 2014 for using a banned stimulant.I used the words drug cheat because he tested positive, Horton said. I just have a problem with athletes who have tested positive and are still competing.Hortons winning time was 3:41.55, just 13-hundredths of a second ahead of Sun. Italys Gabriele Detti rallied past American Conor Dwyer, the top qualifier in the prelims, for the bronze.I am clean, Sun insisted. Ive done whatever it taakes to prove Im a clean athlete.ddddddddddddHorton and Sun finally gave each other a begrudging handshake on the medal stand, but that was about it.Hortons compatriot, Jake Packard, missed out on qualifying for the final of the 100m breaststroke by 0.04 seconds. He was ninth through Saturday nights semifinals.Meanwhile, Thomas Fraser-Holmes (sixth) and Travis Mahoney (seventh) were well out of medal contention in the final of the mens 400m individual medley. Japans Kosuke Hagino took gold in that event by holding off Chase Kalisz of the United States and becoming the first non-American since 1992 to win the grueling event.Hagino and Japanese teammate Daiya Seto raced away from the field on the butterfly and backstroke legs before Kalisz began to close the gap. The American surged past Seto on the breaststroke and set his sights on Hagino.But the Japanese swimmer, who settled for bronze in this event at the 2012 London Games, held on to win in 4:06.05. Kalisz settled for the silver in 4:06.75, while Seto finished much farther back to get bronze.I thought about a lot of stuff this afternoon but decided to just stop over-thinking and go for it, Hagino said. I knew Daiya and Chase would come for me but I just had to leave it all out there, which is what I did.Ryan Lochte was the defending Olympic champion, but he finished third at the U.S. trials and didnt qualify. Michael Phelps was the champion in 2004 and 2008, but he has dropped the 400 IM from his program. Tom Dolan was back-to-back champion in 1996 and 2000. Tamas Darnyi of Hungary won gold at the 1992 Barcelona Games.After repeated frustration on the sports biggest stage, Katinka Hosszu of Hungary crushed the world record in the womens 400m individual medley Saturday night to make the first Olympic medal of her career gold.?She defiantly pumped her chest before breaking into a huge smile.Ive been chasing that world record for quite some time. Its been over seven years Ive been thinking about it, she said. I knew I could go faster, but I didnt think I can go this much faster.Hosszu, known as the Iron Lady for her grueling schedule, led all the way and touched in 4 minutes, 26.36 seconds, easily eclipsing the record of 4:28.43 held by Chinas Ye Shiwen.Hosszu had time to turn toward the scoreboard and savor her triumph before Maya DiRado of the United States touched in 4:31.15 to take the silver medal. Mireia Belmonte Garcia of Spain claimed the bronze in 4:32.39.I honestly didnt even see her, she was so far ahead, DiRado said of Hosszu.This triumph was especially sweet for Hosszu, who had captured nine medals -- including five golds -- at the world championships but never won an Olympic medal. She defiantly pumped her chest before breaking into a huge smile.Elizabeth Beisel of the U.S., the silver medalist at the 2012 London Games, finished sixth.Information from AAP and The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz