Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

21.08.2019 11:10
f another clinical display from Denis Betts men, Antworten

Andros Townsend is keen to make Roy Hodgson’s job as difficult as possible as he looks to secure his place in the final 23-man England squad for Euro 2016. Townsend struggled for form and game time with Tottenham at the start of the season but a £12m move to Newcastle in January has reinvigorated him.The 24-year-old has turned in some impressive performances for the Magpies and although it was ultimately not enough to keep Newcastle in the Premier League, it helped secure a berth in Hodgsons provisional 26-man squad for this summers tournament in France. Townsend says his move to Newcastle was the catalyst for his recall Some people were reporting I was in the squad, some that I was out, so it was real relief when I was named in the provisional squad. Now it is up to me to force my way into the final 23, Townsend told Sky Sports News HQ.The start of the season was a disappointment but I always had the faith that if I could get a run of games, my form would get back to where I want it to be and I could break back into the England squad.It has worked out that way, so I am delighted.Hodgson is known for showing loyalty to players he feels have performed well for England, regardless of how they are doing at club level. The manager has to pick 23 players and it is going to be extremely difficult for him. My job is to make it even more difficult with my performances on the pitch. Andros Townsend Townsend knows that may not be enough to secure a place in the managers final selection, though, and he is keen to impress in the upcoming friendlies against Turkey and Australia before the squad is trimmed.I know loyalty is not going to get me on the plane to France, I need to play well in the friendlies if I am given game time, added Townsend.The manager has to pick 23 players from 26 and I know it is going to be extremely difficult for him. My job is to make it even more difficult with my performances on the pitch.Hopefully I can do enough to make that final cut. Townsends form improved greatly after his move to Newcastle in January Townsend has been reunited with five former Spurs colleagues at Englands training camp at St Georges Park and he admits he is pleasantly surprised by just how well they performed this season.They have been incredible. We all knew they had talent but for Tottenham to be challenging for the title so soon, the manager [Mauricio Pochettino] has done a fantastic job and that will benefit England not only at this tournament, but in the future as well, he said.You look at the likes of Dele Alli, he has no fear, and if he gets the chance in France he will play with the same freedom. Gary Cahill was absent with a minor knock as Englands Euro 2016 squad trained for the first time We have got a great squad and players playing at the very highest level. We will be a match for anyone, whichever squad the manager takes out.We are going to be challenging and hopefully we can go all the way. Whichever 23 the manager picks, I am sure they are not going to fear anyone out in France. Also See: Bertrand: The dream is to win it Cahill sidelined by injury Rooney happy up top for England England fixtures Custom New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Jrue Holiday Jersey . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Anthony-Davis-Pelicans-Jersey/ . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Jahlil Okafor Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf.Widnes cruised to their first away win over Huddersfield in 20 years and went top of the Super League standings with a 36-18 victory. The Vikings, who finished in the bottom four last season, needed to win by seven points at the John Smiths Stadium to leapfrog Warrington into top spot and they reached the target with ease, with wingers Stefan Marsh and Corey Thompson scoring four of the seven tries in a rout of their injury-hit hosts.Former Huddersfield captain Kevin Brown was at the heart of another clinical display from Denis Betts men, who thrashed champions Leeds two weeks ago and have now won more away games in their first four matches than they managed throughout the regular season in 2015. The result leaves Huddersfield pointless at the foot of the table alongside Leeds, their next opponents at Headingley on Friday, and their misery was compounded by yet another injury as Jamie Ellis succumbed to a shoulder problem 24 minutes into the game.Second-rower Chris Dean took a pass from Chris Bridge to go over for the games first try on 11 minutes, and from then on it was smooth sailing for Widnes.Next, Browns grubber kick forced a goal-line drop-out, and a 40-20 kick then set up the position for Marsh to score the first of his two tries, courtesy of a Brown cut-out pass. Widnes Stefan Marsh dives over It went from bad to worse for Hudderssfield when full-back Aaron Murphy fumbled Browns high kick to gift a try to centre Charly Runciman, and Widnes would have been further ahead had Bridge been able to take the final pass after scrum-half Joe Mellors clean break.dddddddddddd.The loss of Ellis, the Giants key man in the absence of skipper Danny Brough, forced a reshuffle, with hooker Kruise Leeming forming a makeshift half-back partnership with Jake Connor.However, the Giants stayed focused, with a 32nd-minute try from second-rower Michael Lawrence, converted by triallist Jamie Foster, briefly giving the home side hope.But that was cancelled out moments before half-time when Huddersfield substitute Nathan Mason was sin-binned by referee James Child following a team warning, and Widnes took advantage of the extra man with second-rower Magraff Leuluai forcing his way over from close range for his sides fourth try. After leading 22-6 at the break, the Vikings put the game to bed with two further tries inside the first seven minutes of the second half.Runciman created the space for Marsh to score his second try and Thompson got in on the act with his fifth try of the season.Rhys Hanbury took his goal tally to four from six attempts, and although Huddersfield pulled a try back through loose- forward Larne Patrick, Thompson went on to score his second of the match to erase its effect.The Giants finished a badly-beaten side but they had the final say when Connors cut-out pass enabled Foster to score a consolation try.Watch Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants on Friday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 2 HD at 7:30pm. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz