Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

10.08.2019 10:56
bonitowill” open their campaign. The Antworten

Cruiserweight world titleholder Tony Bellew will make his first defense when he squares off against American veteran B.J. Flores on Oct. 15 at Echo Arena in Liverpool, England -- Bellews hometown -- Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn announced Monday.Tony has done the city proud and Im delighted to bring world championship boxing back to Liverpool, Hearn said. We are planning a huge card for Oct. 15. There is no love lost between Tony and Flores, and fans can expect fireworks in and out of the ring.The 33-year-old Bellew (27-2-1, 17 KOs) won the 200-pound title in front his hometown fans on May 29 when he survived a first-round knockdown and rallied for an impressive third-round knockout of powerful Ilunga Junior Makabu.Now comes defense No. 1 against the experienced Flores (32-2-1, 20 KOs), and the outspoken Bellew said he is aiming for a knockout.I am going to smash B.J. Flores to bits and be the first man stop him, Bellew said. All he keeps saying is that I am a light heavyweight, I am this, I am that, so we will soon find out. Hes been mouthing off and following me around for a couple of years and Im just a little bit fed up with him now. Thats the best way to look at it.I believe he will be training with Shane McGuigan and the David Haye camp, and the one thing about fighting Flores is we could well have fireworks before the fight even begins. He needs to tone it down and realize that I am giving him this opportunity and he is giving me nothing. He can do what he does and say what he wants, well see. Come fight night, he is going to be in for a rude awakening.Bellew moved up to the cruiserweight division in 2014 after years as a light heavyweight, where he lost two world-title shots, by sixth-round knockout to Adonis Stevenson in 2013 and by majority decision to Nathan Cleverly in 2011.Flores, 37, of Chandler, Arizona, fought for an interim cruiserweight belt in July 2015 but lost a unanimous decision to Beibut Shumenov. The fight with Bellew will be Flores first shot at a full world title.I am looking forward to this massive opportunity to become WBC champion of the world, said Flores, who will begin training camp following the conclusion of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, where he is working as NBCs boxing analyst. I will completely dedicate the next 63 days of my life to making sure I am 100 percent ready on fight night. Tony is a good fighter and has earned his title. Many U.K. fans are not familiar with my style and will be in for a real treat on Oct. 15.I greatly respect the sport of boxing and I take this very seriously. I have been rated in the top 15 in the world since July of 2007. All of that means nothing unless I am able to finish with a world championship belt around my waist. I am not coming to be part of an event.Flores bounced back from the loss to Shumenov with a six-round decision win against Roberto Santos on May 21.There will not be one corner cut or one day without maximum effort. I am coming to win and after multiple camps and preparations, I finally understand exactly what I need to do to win on Oct. 15, Flores said. Balenciaga Sneakers Wholesale . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Balenciaga Shoes Outlet Uk . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. http://www.balenciagaoutletuk.com/ . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Balenciaga Sneakers Wholesale . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Cheap Balenciaga Sneakers Uk . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. ALCANIZ, Spain -- Marc Marquez extended his lead of the MotoGP championship after winning the Aragon Grand Prix from pole position on Sunday.The former two-time champion fought back from fifth place following an early scare that almost cost him control of his Honda.Marquez passed Valentino Rossi to retake the lead for good on a curve with 12 laps to go. He then pulled away to win the 23-lap race at the 5.1-kilometer (3.16-mile) MotorLand Aragon track in 41 minutes, 57 seconds.I stayed calm and step by step I got a good rhythm, Marquez said about recovering from his steering mistake. When I overtook Valentino I pushed for another two laps (until) I saw I was ahead.The Spaniard increased his lead to 248 points. Rosssi, his nearest challenger, has 196 points with four races remaining.ddddddddddddIt was Marquezs 28th career win in the top category and his competition-leading fourth victory of the season.Jorge Lorenzo later overtook Yamaha teammate Rossi to finish second, crossing the finish line nearly three seconds after Marquez.In the other categories, British rider Sam Lowes won the Moto2 race from pole position, while Brad Binder of South Africa clinched the Moto3 title with a second-place finish.Binder crossed behind race winner Jorge Navarro to seal the title with 249 points to Navarros 143. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz