Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

09.08.2019 09:39
a 5.00 ERA in in 36 appearances (20 starts), are not Antworten

Ryan Giggs has told Soccer AMs Tubes that he is willing to speak to any clubs who can match his managerial ambitions. The Welshman left Manchester United last summer after almost 30 years at Old Trafford, the last two which were spent helping to coach the team in various capacities.However, after Louis van Gaal was replaced by Jose Mourinho as United boss last May, Giggs - who had been the Dutchmans assistant manager during his two seasons at the helm - announced he was ending his long relationship with the Red Devils in order to pursue a career in management. Ryan Giggs says he will be happy to chat to clubs who meet his managerial ambitions The time feels right and, although I have no immediate plans to step into management, it is where I want to be, he said in July.So far, the 42-year-old has yet to take up a role, although he was interviewed for the Swansea City job after Francesco Guidolins sacking in October, before Bob Bradley was eventually named the Italians successor. Soccer AMs Tubes chats to Giggs Giggs, however, is philosophical about missing out on the position at the Liberty Stadium, but he is still keen to talk to other clubs that could match his coaching vision.I spoke to them, so I was pretty close [to getting the job]! It was a good experience for me to speak to them, but like I said before, it just was not to be, he told Tubes in an interview on Soccer AM. But I also said that if there were teams that matched my ambitions, and the same philosophy and way of working - working with the youth system - realistic ambitions, a well-run club, then I would speak to them. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price I do not think that a club should just interview you, you should also interview them, and if they are not right for you, then you should have the right to turn them down.Sometimes it is just a casual chat and then it moves on a step and you will speak again. And then it can be a presentation, power point presentations that you have learned in your coaching badges and your pro licence. Giggs was Louis van Gaals (left) assistant during his two years in charge of Manchester United It is quite relaxed at first, but if that goes well then you take it on to the next level. And that is something from the Swansea interview I learned a lot and I think like anything, the more you do things, the better you get.Either way, though, the player who won every major club honour in the game during his 29 years at the Theatre of Dreams is relaxed about when his next managerial opening may come about. Giggs (centre) won a plethora of trophies during his 29 years at Old Trafford You know what it is like in football, jobs come and go really quickly, so if it has to be next year, then so be it, said Giggs.And one man Giggs still talks to about his future, now more than during his actual playing days, is his former trophy-laden manager at United, Sir Alex Ferguson.I speak to Sir Alex all the time, he said. Obviously such a big influence on my life and my football career, why would you not?If he sees me linked with clubs, then he will ring me up and have a chat about it and say: What do you think?I speak to him more now than when we were working together!See Tubes extended interview with Ryan Giggs on Soccer AM from 10am on Saturday on Sky Sports 1 HD AND Sky 1Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Pundits predict Man Utd v Arsenal WATCH & VOTE: Best Arsenal v Utd goals Man United and Arsenal Twitter XI Man United-Arsenal social showdown Zack Greinke Diamondbacks Jersey . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Ketel Marte Diamondbacks Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http://www.diamondbackssale.com/diamondbacks-david-peralta-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Abraham Almonte Jersey . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Luis Gonzalez Diamondbacks Jersey . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. NEW YORK -- The next time David Ortiz and the Boston Red Sox conduct postgame interviews, they hope their comments take place in a raucous clubhouse during a boisterous celebration for clinching the American League East.The Red Sox did not clinch Tuesday as Ortiz was 0-for-5 with two strikeouts and stranded seven runners during a 6-4 loss.Their next opportunity will be Wednesday in Ortizs penultimate game against the Yankees.The Red Sox won 11 of their last 12 to be in position for their eighth division title. They need a win, or a loss by Toronto to Baltimore, but neither happened in the series opener.Ortizs comments were also as quiet as his bat. He did not field any questions and before exiting the clubhouse said: That aint fun. They got me out, just put it down like that. They tricked me tonight. Too much talking between the pitcher and catcher. Ill trick them tomorrow.If Ortiz can trick the Yankees by getting more big hits in a win, the Red Sox will be division champions, doing so after starting their 11-game streak with four straight victories over the Yankees at Fenway Park.I mean its what he always does, Red Sox right fielder Mookie Betts said. He comes through in those situations. Nobodys perfect so hell be ready to go tomorrow.Beside Ortizs inability to add to his 124 RBI, David Price allowed three home runs among 12 hits in 6 1/3 innings.The Red Sox hope Clay Buchholz can continue his recent resurgence and further improve his chances of being on the postseason roster. The Red Sox can use an effective Buchholz since Drew Pomeranz (forearm soreness) was scratched from his Thursday start and Steven Wright remains out with shoulder bursitis.On the surface, Buchholzs numbers of 8-10 with a 5.00 ERA in in 36 appearances (20 starts), are not appealing but playoff roster construction often is a what have you done for me lately business.And for Buchholz, the answer is this: 4-0 with a 3.09 ERA in his last six starts. Those wins are not necessarily a situation where he has been blessed with tremendous run support.I knew it wasnt going to be bad all year, Buchholz told reporters in Baltimore last week.ddddddddddddThere were a stretch that I didnt really know what was going on and I didnt know how to fix it. And when I tried to fix it, I was trying too hard and overdoing a lot of things, overanalyzing.His run of effective starts began Aug. 16 and 23 in a 4-3 loss and a 2-1 victory against Detroit and Tampa Bay, respectively. Three relief appearances followed and then came four more starts this month against San Diego, Toronto, New York and Baltimore.Only the start against the Blue Jays can be considered ineffective as Buchholz allowed six runs and four hits in three innings of Bostons 11-8 victory. In the other three starts, he allowed four earned runs and 18 hits in 19 2/3 innings.Buchholz is 6-9 with a 5.99 ERA in 19 appearances (18 starts) against the Yankees. On Sept. 16, he allowed two runs and seven hits in six innings at Fenway Park.The Yankees have won five of their last 15 games following a seven-game winning streak and are barely mathematically alive. They are four games behind Baltimore with five to play, but also are behind Houston, Seattle and Detroit.Gary Sanchez hit his 20th home run and Tyler Austin had the tiebreaking home run in the seventh Tuesday, and at this point the storylines for the Yankees are not about postseason plans but development.There are some good things that have happened but no because were about winning championships and whenever you fall short, theres a ton of disappointment, manager Joe Girardi said when asked if this season has been successful. Its very difficult. You look and examine everything thats went on with the player and what you need to do to get to that level. So I think there are successful stories but as an overall success, no.Bryan Mitchell makes his fifth start of the season and eighth of his career Wednesday for the Yankees. He pitched in Fridays 9-0 loss at Toronto but allowed three runs (one earned) and six hits in a career-high six innings. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz