Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

09.08.2019 07:41
on the right side of his head by a line drive from Antworten

ORANGE BEACH, Alabama - The Texas A&M Aggies got a golden goal from Emily Bates in the 103rd minute to topple the Alabama Crimson Tide, 1-0, in SEC Tournament first round action Monday evening at Orange Beach Sportsplex.The final play was set up when goalkeeper Danielle Rice sent the ball out to Haley Pounds on the left side. Pounds dribbled past Alabamas midfield, found a gap in the Crimson Tides backline and shot from 22 yards. Alabama goalkeeper Kat Stratton, who had been spectacular all night, was unable to corral the blast from Pounds and the carom trickled near the right post. Emily Bates blasted a shot off of Strattons mitts. The ricochet hit the post and bounced over the goal line for the game-winner.Texas A&M (11-7-1) was on the brink of breaking the scoring seal for much of the match, but a stellar effort from Stratton kept the Aggies off the scoreboard. The Crimson Tides netminder made 12 saves, including six in the second half and three in overtime.Mikaela Harvey nearly put the match away twice in the first overtime period. She had a shot from six-yards out that was stonewalled by Stratton and a first-touch shot from 12 yards that was stopped by crafty Crimson Tide defender.The offensive numbers were overwhelmingly in favor of the Aggies. Texas A&M owned the edges in shots (26-7), shots-on-goal (14-3) and corner kicks (10-5).Rice picked up her sixth shutout of the season making three saves on the evening.An Aggie backline of Kendall Ritchie, McKayla Paulson, Grace Wright and Grace Piper did a bang-up job of holding Alabamas top scoring threat Abbie Boswell without a shot-on-goal for the match.Texas A&M returns to action Wednesday when they battle SEC regular-season champion South Carolina in a 5 p.m. contest in the SEC Quarterfinal round in Orange Beach.Texas A&M QuotesHead Coach G GuerrieriOn the match...I thought as the game went on we got stronger and stronger. We did a great job of keeping the ball and keeping Alabama on the defensive. Their goalkeeper had an outstanding game and she was the difference between us putting the game away early and having to play overtime. I thought Alabama came out and played bravely and it took a super effort at the end to win it.Junior goalkeeper Danielle RiceOn the match...Alabama did a great job defensively of keeping us off the scoreboard. We got a lot of good shots, but their keeper did an outstanding job. I went over to her after the game and told her You were terrific. You stole it from us multiple times. It was a fight for us, but it was nice to be able to see us keep possession and keep getting shots-on-goal.Nuova Maglia Juve Mandzukic . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Maglia Juve Cristiano Ronaldo . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. http://www.magliajuvestore.it/prima-juve-2019-20-maglie-serie-a-paulo-dybala-camicia-corta-bambino-authentic-bianca-nere.html . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Nuova Maglia Juve Dybala . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Nuova Maglia Juve Chiellini .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner.Matt Shoemaker, the Angels pitcher struck in the head by a line drive last month, says hes excited to return to the mound in 2017 and is open to wearing protective headgear in the future.In an interview with ABCs Good Morning America, Shoemaker recalled the Sept. 4 incident, in which he was hit on the right side of his head by a line drive from Seattles Kyle Seager. The ball had an exit velocity of 105 mph, according to MLB Statcast.The right-hander sustained a small skull fracture and hematoma. He was released from the hospital two days after undergoing surgery to stop additional bleeding in his skull.I remember throwing the pitch, but I think it happened so quick, I didnt see it, Shoemaker told GMA. There was an artery right under where I got hit so it, you know, damaged the artery [and] caused the bleed.It was one of those things where its like you had 25 thoughts in a second. It was like, man, I just got hit. Wow, Im -- I feel dizzy. Am I OK? OK. Can I keep pitching? Like, you -- you name it, like, different random thoughts justt popped in your head.ddddddddddddThe surgeon told Shoemaker that if the liner had struck him an inch higher or lower, a concussion was likely. Instead, it was an even more serious outcome.After everything was OK, he said with the epidural, kind of the bleed that I had, you literally live or die, Shoemaker told GMA of the surgeon.Shoemaker, who now has a titanium plate in his skull, said he walked onto the pitchers mound at Angels Stadium in Anaheim for the first time this week. He will find out when he can resume training after undergoing a CT scan in four weeks.?When he does get clearance to play, Shoemaker said he plans to try out specialized helmets that guard against head injuries for pitchers.I am 100 percent trying all these options in the offseason, you know, to see, you know, comfort, fit, all that stuff, he told GMA. If it feels and works like a baseball hat, Id be definitely willing to wear it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz