Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

06.08.2019 10:30
he was hospitalized for a day with chest pain Antworten

Rangers boss Mark Warburton attempted to play down expectations after his side beat St Mirren 1-0 at Ibrox. The victory puts Rangers 11 points clear at the top of the Championship and in pole position to clinch promotion to the top flight at the second attempt.Warburtons side made hard work of breaking down the visitors and clinched the points with four minutes remaining when former Doncaster midfielder Harry Forrester scored after coming off the bench. We have a good record here at Ibrox and it is a huge three points, but there are still 30 points to play for, Warburton said.Everything we do now is geared towards Raith and Tuesday night. It has to be that way.We cant control what goes around us, we can only control what we do and that will be to prepare well and deliver another good performance against another good team.If we can do our job one game at a time we will be in a good place, it is as simple as that.If in two or three weeks time, if we have played five and won five then we are in good shape.Then you can almost taste it but now there are too many points to play for.Warburton was also quick to praise Forrester, adding: We are delighted for Harry. He made a good impression from the outset.He is really keen to impress, he is a young player, technically gifted and so keen to do well.I am delighted that the fans saw how good he can be. Warburton praised sub Harry Forresters performance Forrester, who signed from Rovers in December until the end of the season, has been keen to make an impression.And the 25-year-old was delighted to score his first goal for the club.It was a very important win, the three points are key and to get it late on shows we never give up, said Forrester.We have scored a few late goals since I have been here and we will fight to the end. When you are on the sidelines you are there to do a job whenever you are called upon. Forrester scored his first goal for Rangers Every goal is crucial when you get the three points but we wont look too far ahead. We have a game on Tuesday and we look to kick on with another three points.For me, the goal is just a confidence-booster more than anything.My gaffer had shown faith in me, bringing me here and putting me on and hopefully we can kick on and I can kick on too.St Mirren manager Alex Rae was extremely disappointed with the manner in which his side conceded the goal as a clearance from defender Gary Irvine landing at the feet of Michael OHalloran, who passed to Forrester to finish from inside the box.However, the former Gers midfielder was pleased overall with his sides performance.We had possession and put ourselves under pressure, which resulted in a poor clearance, and then we were a bit stretched, he said. Alex Rae endured a frustrating afternoon at Ibrox But they bring on some good quality players as well, which makes a difference.They are fresh, whereas we were fire-fighting but in the main we can take a lot of positives from that game.We limited them to a couple of free-kicks and in general we did very well. I thought we might have nicked one but it wasnt to be. Also See: Hibs suffer again Match report Scottish Championship video Table Vapormax Off White 2019 Uk . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Nike Air Vapormax 95 Uk . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. http://www.ukairmax720.com/air-vapormax-uk-sale.html . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Cheap Air Max 720 UK . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Air Max 270 Uk .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. RIO DE JANEIRO -- European Olympic head Patrick Hickey of Ireland is spending the closing days of the Rio Games in a prison after his arrest in a ticket-scalping scandal, authorities said Friday.The 71-year-old International Olympic Committee executive was denied bail after his legal team argued unsuccessfully that he was being detained illegally following his early-morning arrest Wednesday at his hotel.Police only began questioning Hickey on Thursday because he was hospitalized for a day with chest pains following his arrest. Hickey has now been transferred to the sprawling Bangu prison complex in Rio, a police statement said. Hickeys Brazilian lawyers did not respond to an email seeking comment.Hickey has temporarily stepped down from his IOC duties, including his post on the ruling executive board and heading the influential umbrella group for Europes Olympic bodies.The former judo athlete is facing charges of conspiracy, ticket scalping and ambush marketing after Brazilian authorities alleged he was part of a plot to make $3 million by illegally selling Rio Games tickets above face value.Police said Irelands Olympic body helped transfer tickets to an unauthorized vendor who would set high fees and disguise the transaction as a hospitality package.The Olympic Council of Ireland board said it will not commment Hickeys criminal case, adding that he is receiving his own legal advice and is entitled to natural justice and due process.ddddddddddddHickey built his power base through judo, going on to lead the Irish Olympic team at the 1988 and 1992 Games before being elected to the IOC in 1995. He joined the executive board four years ago.The OCI has halted the earlier internal investigation established by Hickey before his arrest and set up an independent one. The Dublin-based organization said it will cooperate fully with a non-statutory government inquiry at home into the scandal.Rio police made their first arrests in the investigation last week when Kevin James Mallon, from the British hospitality provider THG, was held in Rio. Authorities have also issued warrants for four more executives at the company.Some Irish tickets for the Olympics opening ceremony with a face value of $1,400 were sold for $8,000, police said.The board of the Olympic Council of Ireland regrets that recent events in Brazil have overshadowed the many great performances of Team Ireland at the Rio Olympic Games, the organization said.---Rob Harris at www.twitter.com/RobHarris and www.facebook.com/RobHarrisReports ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz