Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

06.08.2019 10:29
XI.Confirmation of a calf tear almost ce Antworten

Mo Farah expects his rivals to try and break him in the 5,000 metres in a bid to deny him a fourth Olympic gold medal.The 33-year-old will begin his bid to emulate Flying Finn Lasse Viren and complete the double double of long-distance titles in the heats on Wednesday, having already secured Olympic gold in the 10,000m.He goes into the event as the world No.1, and bidding for a fifth straight global title over the distance.The likes of Muktar Edris and Dejen Gebremeskel will be fresher, though, without a 10,000m race in their legs, and out to deny the Briton a fourth straight global long-distance double.I wouldnt be surprised if the Ethiopians were told to go as hard as they can to tire me out so they have a better chance of getting a medal, Farah said.I think they might do something, but I dont know. The guys have had four years of preparation to come up with something to beat me. Theyve seen everything I do. You cant hide it.Farah, who dedicated his two Olympic golds from London 2012, to his twin daughters Aisha and Amani, who were born shortly after those successes, said his latest one was for his oldest daughter Rhianna.That leaves only one member of the Farah brood without one -- son Hussein. And the pressure is on to make sure he gets one.I would love to have another medal for my son, Farah added.The twins have got their names on the ones from London and I promised my daughter I would get her one here, which is probably what drove me to the line.Now I just want to see if I can go out there and win one for Hussein. Fake NBA Jerseys Sale . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Discount Fake NBA Jerseys . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/ . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Fake Nike NBA Jerseys . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Cheap Fake NBA Jerseys . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Ben Stokes has been left out of the squad for the third Test against Pakistan after MRI scans confirmed a torn calf muscle. England have opted not to replace him for Edgbaston, sticking with the 13 other players named for the Old Trafford Test, with Jake Ball, Steven Finn and Adil Rashid the candidates to come into the XI.Confirmation of a calf tear almost certainly rules Stokes out of the rest of the Test series, although England have indicated he will be reviewed by the medical team in Birmingham on Monday. With back-to-back Tests coming up, it is little more than two weeks until the final match at The Oval, starting on August 11.England levelled the series with a 330-run win at Old Trafford, in which Stokes scored 34 batting at No. 7 and took 2 for 39 in Pakistans first innings. He pulled up holding his right calf during his sixth over in Pakistans second innings and left the field immediately. He had only just returned to the side after missing three Tests with an injury to his left knee.The knee problem, which required minor surgery to fix a cartilage tear, meant Stokes played no part in the limited-overs series against Sri Lanka and he could now be out for the rest of the summer. England play five ODIs and a T20 international against Pakistan between August 24 and September 7.England have become used to shuffling their order this summer and Stokes absence is likely to see Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali and Chris Woakes all move up a place.dddddddddddd Ball, who made his debut against Pakistan at Lords, or Finn, who took eight wickets on his comeback at Edgbaston last year, would provide a fourth seam-bowling option, while Rashid could play his first home Test if the pitch looks likely to turn.The policy of sticking with the same group of players seems likely to hand James Vince another chance. Vince is currently averaging 18.57 after five Tests, with a high score of 42, and has yet to prove himself in Englands new-look middle-order.Englands dominant performance at Old Trafford was based around a century from Alastair Cook and Joe Roots career-best 254 at No. 3, but, despite the margin of victory, some issues remain. Gary Ballances return to Test cricket has resulted in scores of 6, 43 and 23, while Alex Hales has struggled against Pakistans new-ball bowlers. Moeen Alis all-round contribution has also come under scrutiny, although he picked up five wickets in the second Test, his best returns since being named Man of the Match in Englands win in Durban before Christmas. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz