Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

02.08.2019 11:07
(Pogba) is important but it is the group of Antworten

CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati rebounded from a tough loss at No. 18 Butler with an impressive victory over Texas Southern.Now, Mick Cronins No. 25 Bearcats look to build momentum heading into American Athletic Conference play, beginning with Saturdays game against Fairleigh Dickinson at Fifth Third Arena (2:30 p.m. ET).We try as a team to continue to grow every day and get better to do what we want to do in March, senior guard Kevin Johnson said. Its a long season. Were going to go through our bumps and bruises but as long as we continue to improve every day and get better on offense and communicate on defense well have a great March.Cincinnati (8-2) provided glimpses into its potential this season with a win at then-No. 19 Iowa State and a narrow loss to then-No. 21 Rhode Island.On Saturday against a Texas Southern team with quality mid-major talent, the Bearcats erupted for 59 second-half points led by freshman Jarron Cumberland who scored a career-high 18 points and went 4 of 4 from 3-point range.Jarron has had some really good practices, Cronin said. Ive been on him to be aggressive. I was happier with his defense and his rebounding. I have been on him about not living behind the line. I have really been on all of our perimeter guys about that. I knew it was going to show eventually that he could play.Cumberland gives the Bearcats another option off the bench and that depth should serve them well at tournament time. Cincinnati was shooting 74.2 percent late in the second half Tuesday, a good sign for the Bearcats offense which has been stagnant at times.Cincinnati is looking for another balanced performance from Gary Clark, who scored 13 points and tied a career-high with six assists Tuesday.Fairleigh Dickinson (2-8) hung in there at Rutgers on Wednesday night before the Scarlet Knights pulled away in the second half for an 82-69 victory.Darian Anderson came off the bench to score 22 points and Mike Holloway added 14, but Fairleigh Dickinson was outrebounded 43-31 -- 16-8 on the offensive end, something that doesnt bode well against an aggressive rebounding team such as Cincinnati.Its a learning process, Knights coach Greg Herenda said. We just have to try to put two halves together on the road. Its difficult (schedule). I love it. Down the road, its going to help our basketball team.Cincinnati won 14 consecutive games at Fifth Third Arena dating to a 77-70 loss to Temple on Dec. 29, 2015.The Knights already have faced Seton Hall, Ohio State, and Rutgers -- all on the road. Herenda said his players wont be stuck staring at the banners on the wall of Fifth Third Arena.I dont think well be in shock, Herenda said. Playing in Cincinnati is another species. Theyve won national championships. Oscar Robertson played there. Its going to be hard, but itll be a lot of fun. Taven Bryan Jaguars Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Ryquell Armstead Womens Jersey . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspro.com/Leonard-fournette-jaguars-jersey/ . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Chris Conley Youth Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Jawaan Taylor Youth Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift.ISTANBUL, Turkey -- France won the Under-20 World Cup for the first time after drawing with Uruguay 0-0 after extra time and winning the penalty shootout 4-1 on Saturday. France goalkeeper Alphonse Areola saved Uruguays first two penalties -- from Emiliano Velazquez and Giorgian De Arrascaeta -- before Dimitri Foulquier converted the fourth for France, giving the Europeans an insurmountable lead. The French celebrated for minutes on the field with rhythmic dance moves, singing and waving to fans, before captain Paul Pogba lifted the trophy. "Incredible, this is the World Cup, the World Cup, the World Cup! It is something extraordinary," said Pogba, who was voted best player of the tournament by FIFA. "It will need some time to realize what weve done tonight." In the 36-year history of the event, France is the sixth European champion, but only the second in the past 20 years following Spains victory in 1999. "This is a formidable day," France coach Pierre Mankowski said. "I have to take my hat off to my players. France is a collective. Paul (Pogba) is important but it is the group of 21 that won us this title. Solidarity is the biggest quality of this team." Areola starred in goal with a couple of excellent saves in regulation before mastering two penalty kicks. "This is a great feeling, a relief as well," Areola said. "Saving the first two penalties was massive. It gave us a psychological advance as it took the pressure off from our players." Uruguay suffered its second defeat in a final after losing to Argentina in 1997. "Its very tough to talk now," Uruguay coach Juan Verzeri said. "We knew France is one of the best teams in Europe, they have a lot of international experience.dddddddddddd We played very well during the first 90 minutes. We couldnt score but we had 20 shots on goal." France had a modest start to the tournament with a draw against the United States and a defeat to Spain, but the team improved in the knockout stage. France found fluency in its attacking game and eased past host Turkey (4-1) and Uzbekistan (4-0), before edging Ghana 2-1 in the semifinals. "I didnt hesitate about the players at all," Mankowski said about the slow start. "The first round of matches is always difficult ... it was a killer group." France conceded just two goals in the knockout stage, and kept a clean sheet in the final despite missing suspended defender Samuel Umtiti, who was sent off for a second booking against Ghana. Uruguay was not regarded as one of the tournament favourites despite defeating 2011 champion Brazil in qualifying. It beat Spain in extra time in the quarterfinals and was held to 1-1 by unheralded Iraq in the semis before advancing on penalties. Six players of Verzeris squad missed out on a world title for the second time after also losing the Under-17 World Cup final to host Mexico in 2011. In Saturdays final, France dominated ball possession, but Uruguay created more danger, mainly through winger Nicolas Lopez, who had six shots on goal. After the match, Uruguays Guillermo De Amores was named best keeper of the tournament by FIFA, while Ghanas Ebenezer Assifuah won the Golden Boot for being the top goal-scorer with six. Ghana beat Iraq 3-0 earlier Saturday to finish third. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz