Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

29.07.2019 09:03
out to Baylor sports chaplain Wes Yeary, wh Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- World record holder Chen Lijun pulled out of the mens weightlifting 62-kilogram class because of leg cramps, which opened the class for Oscar Albeiro Figueroa Mosquera of Colombia to win gold at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.Chen pulled out during the snatch round after he found treatment on the cramp to be pretty useless.They tried to massage my leg, it was just not useful, he said. It has never ever happened before.Mosquera lifted 142 kilograms in snatch, 176 in clean and jerk and won gold with a total score of 318 kilograms. He was the silver medalist four years ago at the London Games.Eko Yuli Irawan of Indonesia won silver -- one spot better than the bronze he won in London, and Farkhad Kharki of Kazakhstan won bronze in his Olympic debut.Sukanya Srisurat and Pimsiri Sirikaew gave Thailand gold and silver earlier Monday in the womens 58-kilogram class at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.Srisurat gave Thailand its second gold medal in womens weightlifting. Sopita Tanasan opened the games with a gold in the 48-kilogram category on Saturday, and Sinphet Kruaithong became the first Thai male to win an Olympic weightlifting medal when he won bronze on Sunday at 53kg.Thailand has now won 11 medals in womens weightlifting.I never thought I could do it, Srisurat said. This is my first time at the Olympics, so I am very happy to win a gold medal and bring it back to Thailand.In taking silver, Sirikaew became the third lifter to take multiple medals at 58kg. She also won silver in London four years ago.I am so happy to be one of them, because we are representing the Thai people and Thailand, she said of Thailand winning four weightlifting medals. There are 60 million people (in Thailand). We are happy to be a few of the people who can make Thai people happy.Kuo Hsing-Chun of Taiwan won bronze -- giving Taiwan its first Olympic medal in this class. She wasnt pleased with her performance, though.I did not do as good as I wanted, she said. I am very disappointed. I hope I can have a better result in the next Olympic Games. This medal does not meet my expectation, but I will keep doing my best and keep trying going into future competitions.Srisurat set an Olympic record of 110 kilograms in the snatch on her way to the win. She lifted 130 kilos in clean and jerk for a total score of 240 kilograms.---This story has been corrected to reflect on second reference that Mosquera won gold. Giannis Antetokounmpo Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Bucks Jersey .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Authentic-D-J-Wilson-Bucks-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Ersan Ilyasova Bucks Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Donte DiVincenzo Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. A former Baylor student who accused ex-Bears running back Devin Chafin of physically assaulting her three times has filed a Title IX lawsuit against the university, according to documents filed Wednesday in federal court.?Dolores Lozanos lawsuit alleges she told several people at the school -- including a senior associate athletic director -- of the assaults but that her concerns were ignored and no one at Baylor conducted an investigation.Baylor is facing three other Title IX lawsuits, two of which involved women who say they were assaulted by football players.In late May, after the Baylor board of regents received a presentation from law firm Pepper Hamilton -- which it had hired to review the schools handling of sexual violence complaints -- the regents announced the demotion of president Ken Starr to chancellor, the suspension of football coach Art Briles with intent to terminate, and probation for athletic director Ian McCaw. Within weeks, McCaw resigned, Briles was fired and Starr stepped down from all leadership positions at Baylor and eventually resigned as law professor at the university.?The schools Title IX coordinator, Patty Crawford, resigned last week amid accusations that remaining senior leadership was standing in her way of properly investigating complaints. Crawfords attorney said she had received hundreds of complaints, about 5 percent of which involved student-athletes as alleged perpetrators; male athletes make up about 4 percent of male undergraduates at Baylor.It is unclear whether there was ever a Title IX investigation involving Chafin, though the lawsuit states that several Baylor employees and an administrator were notified.Lozano reported to police on April 11, 2014, that Chafin had grabbed her arm and slammed it against a car, in front of teammates and another witness. She provided photos of bruises on her arm to police. She told police that, weeks earlier, Chafin had grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against a wall, then threw her to the floor and kicked her, according to a police report. In that report, the officer wrote that the woman was uncertain about pressing charges, and no legal action was taken.Chafin played in nine of 13 games the following season, including the opener. He was charged with marijuana possession in March and suspended by Briles immediately for spring practice before being reinstated to the team.The lawsuit states that Lozano reported the first alleged assault (on March 6, 2014) to Baylor running backs coach Jeff Lebby, who said he would talk to Chafin about the incident. Prior media reports have said that Lebby admonished Chafin for the incident and assigned him extra work at practice.According to the lawsuit, Lozano, who was manager of Baylors acrobatics and tumbling team, told her then-supervisor LaPrise Harris-Williams about the incident and that she reported it iimmediately to her supervisor, associate athletic director Nancy Post, Baylors senior womens administrator.dddddddddddd.The lawsuit alleges that Post completely disregarded Lozanos complaint and that no further action was taken by Post, no report was filed, and the incident was disregarded as just another complaint.Lozano, who the lawsuit states was worried about Chafins violent acts and concerned for her well-being, then reached out to Baylor sports chaplain Wes Yeary, who she said gave her literature to assist her in her spiritual self-worth and preservation.The second alleged assault occurred April 5, 2014, three weeks after the meeting with Yeary, the lawsuit states. She said she sought medical treatment at an on-campus clinic and was referred to a Baylor counseling center, according to the lawsuit, and she then reported the two incidents to Waco, Texas, police. According to the lawsuit, Lozano was told an investigator would follow up with her, but she said she never heard from anyone and that police did not return her phone calls.The last page of the police report states that she was not sure if she wanted to press charges at this time and that she did not want to have a protective order against him yet, and that she was getting counseling at Baylor. The lawsuit states there was a third assault, later in April, in which Chafin forcibly and aggressively grabbed [Lozano] and slammed her to the ground.She went to Harris-Williams, who the lawsuit states encouraged Lozano to follow up with police, and notified Yeary. Waco police records made available to Outside The Lines do not have record of a third assault, and the lawsuit does not state whether Lozano reported it to any law enforcement agency.The lawsuit alleges that Harris-Williams, who vehemently requested that administrators do something to help Lozano, was forced to resign one year later after voicing her discontent with administrators.After Lozano went public with her story earlier this year, it was reported that she had sought Lebbys assistance to secure a marketing job at Baylor in August 2015. Lozano, who graduated in 2014, currently works as communications coordinator for the Houston Super Bowl Host Committee. She also used to work for Houstons ESPN radio affiliate.Officials with Baylor did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Neither Lozano nor her attorney returned messages left Wednesday.Chafin, who now plays for Missouri Southern State, did not respond to a request for an interview, though officials at the school indicated they were trying to reach him.Neither Lebby nor Post immediately responded to requests for information, and a representative for Baylor said the school does not comment on active or pending litigation. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz