Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

25.07.2019 04:52
London and repeated this year in Rio de Janeiro, ro Antworten

Charlie Nicholas is backing Aberdeen to have a real go at Celtic this weekend and put the league leaders unbeaten domestic record under pressure. Brendan Rodgers new-look side may have found life tougher in the Champions League but they have been carrying all before them on the home front and go into Saturdays fixture seven points clear of their hosts with a game in hand. Aberdeen vs Celtic October 29, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But Nicholas believes that Derek McInnes men have the tools to hurt Celtic and is expecting plenty of fireworks at Pittodrie. He told Sky Sports News HQ: There is a big gap between the resources of the two sides of course and Celtic were able to make eight changes in midweek and win comfortably at Ross County. Celtic celebrate after Tom Rogic (centre) scored in the 4-1 win against Aberdeen in August If you stand back and offer them too much respect they will beat you, if you defend too deep they will beat you because they will make chances.Aberdeen have pace and power up front with the likes of Jonny Hayes and Adam Rooney and they have a strong midfield now. If you score first against Celtic you just dont know. Aberdeen this weekend I can guarantee will have a real go at them. Charlie Nicholas believes more teams should have a go at Celtic after last seasons champions opened up a seven point lead at the top of the Premiership. Its a massive game for Aberdeen and for the league for a bit of credibility. Its 11 v 11 and youre going to have a full house. Therell be drama, emotion and physicality. I expect Aberdeen to give Celtic more of a contest than Rangers did last weekend. Nicholas, who played for both clubs during his 16-year career, says that Rodgers fresh approach has given the Celtic faithful the type of attacking football they crave but he does not expect Aberdeen to be cowed into submission. Brendan Rodgers has added a pleasing attacking verve to Celtic this season says Nicholas He said: I have enjoyed watching Celtic again but every system is vulnerable. You can have a go at every system - Man City, Barcelona, even Arsenal at the moment. Watch NOW TV All the excitement of Sky Sports at your fingertips for £6.99. No contract Believe me I played in these games before. Aberdeen with a full house will be determined to win because they cannot afford to lose. Certainly a win will give people hope that they can challenge Celtic again. You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Aberdeen falter at Hamilton Even split for Hampden clash Aberdeen will push Celtic most Rodgers: Celtic fresh for Dons Darryl Dawkins 76ers Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Charles Barkley 76ers Jersey . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. http://www.76ersprostore.info/Cheap-Allen-Iverson-76ers-Jersey/ . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Wilt Chamberlain 76ers Jersey . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Charles Barkley Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Claressa Shields, the two-time U.S. Olympic middleweight gold medalist and the No. 1 amateur womens boxer in the world, is going pro.Shields, a 21-year-old from Flint, Michigan, will make her professional debut on Nov. 19 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on the undercard of the HBO PPV fight between unified light heavyweight titleholder Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward, organizers announced on Tuesday.Shields will face an opponent to be determined in a four-round super middleweight bout. She won her gold medals at 165 pounds, but her pro debut is contracted at the professional super middleweight limit of 168 pounds.Shields bout will not be part of the HBO PPV telecast but will be televised live as part of the freeview beginning at 7 p.m. ET.Shields made American Olympic history in August when she became the first boxer, male or female, to defend a gold medal. She won gold as a 17-year-old at the 2012 Olympics in London and repeated this year in Rio de Janeiro, rolling through her draw virtually unchallenged.She is the most decorated female amateur in history. Besides two Olympic gold medals, she is a four-time U.S. national champion, two-time world amateur champion, 2015 Pan American Games gold medalist, two-time AIBA female boxer of the year and the recipient of the Val Barker award for most outstanding female fighter at the Rio Games.After working hard for so many years and having the honor to represent my country at two Olympic Games, I am thrilled to take the next big step in my career, fighting professionally and leading the rise of womens boxing worldwide, Shields said. There is no better place to begin the journey then to join the biggest fight of the year, Kovalev vs. Ward, and to fight alonggside my idol and fellow U.dddddddddddd. Olympic gold medalist Andre Ward. I cant wait to entertain the fans on Nov. 19.Ward is the last American man to win an Olympic gold medal in boxing, doing so at the 2004 Athens Games.According to Mark Taffet, the former HBO Sports senior vice president who is now co-managing Shields with Jamie Fritz, Shields is not tied to either of the Nov. 19 card co-promoters, Main Events or Roc Nation Sports.Claressa wanted to debut on the biggest fight of the year and on the card with her idol, Andre Ward, so we spoke with the promoters and entered into a one-fight agreement with Roc Nation Sports for her have professional debut on the Kovalev-Ward card, Taffet said.Taffet and Fritz added in a joint statement, Claressa Shields is a uniquely talented and special young woman. At just 21 years old, she is a once-in-a-lifetime type athlete whose talent inside the ring and charisma outside of it gives her the potential to be a trailblazer for womens boxing and for all of boxing for years to come.Michael Yormark, Roc Nation president and chief of branding and strategy, said making a deal to have Shields debut on the card was a no-brainer.Claressa Shields is about to take the boxing world by storm and we are honored to host her professional debut as part of an already loaded fight card, Yormark said. Claressas unique blend of talent, style and charisma make the two-time Olympian a rising force to be reckoned with in the boxing world and beyond.Shields went 6-0 in Olympic competition, finished her amateur career 77-1, and has not lost since 2012. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz