Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

19.07.2019 09:45
long road back for Sean Bergenheim. [ Antworten

Already thinking about spring and real games? Youre not alone. We asked David Schoenfield, Sam Miller and Dan Szymborski to talk about their thoughts about how the 2017 races are already shaping up.David Schoenfield: Weve had big deals and controversial deals, and we had the Diamondbacks signing Fernando Rodney. The offseason isnt complete, but who is your team to beat right now?Sam Miller: This is normally when I ask Dan what ZiPS says and defer. I think theres a good case that the Dodgers and the Cubs are close to equal, but any argument against the Cubs feels cheap. They lose Dexter Fowler and two months of Aroldis Chapman, gain Kyle Schwarber and Wade Davis and Koji Uehara, from one of the best teams weve seen in 15 years.Dan Szymborski: Cubs. Even with the Nationals being aggressive, still Cubs. Theyre still the obvious favorite until they prove they dont deserve the label. I live in constant fear that theyll do something seemingly silly like pick up Ubaldo Jimenez for the fifth starter job but then he goes out and wins the NL Cy Young. Because Cubs.Miller: Whats the least-troll-y argument we could make against the Cubs? The rotation loses Jason Hammel, Kyle Hendricks is a regression candidate, Jake Arrieta is already regressing, so are they an injury or two from the pitching staff being a problem?Schoenfield: Plus, all the starters were healthy all season. Yes, the defense will help cover some of that, but it would be reasonable to expect that all four starters will be worse and the fifth starter will be worse than Jason Hammel was. In fact, look what happened to the Cardinals: After posting a 2.99 rotation ERA in 2015 -- not to mention an adjusted ERA that ranked alongside the 1990s Braves -- they fell into mediocrity in 2016, dropping to a 4.33 rotation ERA. On the other hand, Theo said hes looking to upgrade his eighth through 10th starters, so I guess hes not too concerned.Szymborski: Jason Heyward could be done. Their fifth starter is probably weaker than theyd like in the end. Maybe Schwarbers defense cancels out his offense.Miller: Heyward couldnt possibly be much worse than last year, though.Szymborski: Who would have bet on his bad 2016 before it happened? A whole bunch of things could go wrong for the Cubs, and they still end up winning 95 games.Miller: There was a theory going around late in the season that, with Rich Hill and Josh Reddick added and Clayton Kershaw back and healthy, the Dodgers were actually a better team going forward than the Cubs. Now Reddicks gone, and Im not sure I believed that theory in the first place, but the Dodgers rotation right now might have more upside and depth than anything weve seen in some years Aaron Donald Womens Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Marshall Faulk Youth Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.laramsfootballshops.com/clay-matthews-jersey/ . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Greg Gaines Youth Jersey . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Jack Youngblood Youth Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. CLEVELAND -- The Indians will carry two catchers and two left-handed relievers on their American League Championship Series roster against Toronto.For its matchup with the Blue Jays, Cleveland added rookie lefty Ryan Merritt and dropped catcher Chris Gimenez, who was on the roster for the division series sweep of Boston but didnt play. Without Gimenez, Roberto Perez and Yan Gomes will handle the catching duties.Gomes has made a remarkable recovery from a broken hand sustained in September to be ready for the ALCS. He had been expected to miss up to two months, but Gomes worked his way back and said the fracture has healed enough that he can play.Gimenez and Gomes were the last two players to leave the field Thursday as the Indians worked out before Fridays series opener. Both catchers took turns throwing to third and second iin what may have been a final test to make sure Gomes was OK.ddddddddddddMerritt spent the ALDS in Arizona, where he and several other Indians pitchers threw bullpen sessions and simulated games. Merritt gives Indians manager Terry Francona a second lefty option put of the bullpen along with Andrew Miller, who shut down the Red Sox in two appearances.Merritt pitched five innings in his first major league start against Kansas City on Sept. 30. He has gone 13-8 with a 3.79 ERA over the past two seasons at Triple-A Columbus.Indians starter Danny Salazar remains sidelined with forearm tightness. The club had hoped he might be available for the ALCS, but Francona said the right-hander isnt quite there. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz