Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 12:31
. Now tied for second in the league in shoo Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Clayton Kershaw is expected to create something of a regional tremor Saturday when he takes the mound for the Class A Rancho Cucamonga Quakes, who play some 48 miles to the east of Dodger Stadium.The three-time Cy Young Award winner is expected to throw 50 pitches and three innings against Modesto in a minor league rehab outing as he tries to return to the major leagues at some point this month.Kershaw has been out since June 26 with a lower-back injury, and it is possible he could return to the Dodgers on the clubs next road trip, which starts next Friday and takes the team to Miami, Yankee Stadium and Arizona.Depending on when he returns, Kershaw could make as many as four starts with the Dodgers down the stretch. And if the club lines up the starts just right, two of them could come against the division rival San Francisco Giants.The Dodgers are in first place in the National League West, two games ahead of the Giants, after Los Angeles 4-2 loss to the San Diego Padres on Friday night.Rancho Cucamonga has been a popular landing spot for rehabbing Dodgers players this season. Los Angeles has put a record-tying 27 players on the disabled list this season.Dodgers players who have made appearances for the Quakes this season include: Yasiel Puig, Andre Ethier, Scott Van Slyke, Enrique Hernandez, Howie Kendrick, Hyun-Jin Ryu, Brandon McCarthy, Brett Anderson, Bud Norris, Casey Fien, Josh Ravin and Adam Liberatore.Anderson also will pitch in Saturdays game for the Quakes, as he is scheduled to take the mound after Kershaw departs. Anderson is trying to return from a blister issue that has him on the disabled list. Hydro Flask Kopen . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Hydro Flask Rietje . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. http://www.belgiehydroflask.com/hydro-flask-32-oz.html . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Hydro Flask Waterflessen . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Hydro Flask Sale .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. DeMarcus Cousins said he does not understand the Sacramento Kings decisions in the 2016 NBA draft but emphasized that he plans to control what I can control.Cousins, while speaking to reporters Monday after Team USAs practice in Las Vegas, was asked about the Kings moves in the draft last month, when they traded the No. 8 pick to the Phoenix Suns for a package that included the 13th and 28th picks.Sacramento selected Greek center Georgios Papagiannis at No. 13 and former Kentucky big man Skal Labissiere at No. 28.I cant control [the draft decisions], Cousins said. I control what I can control. I dont really understand it, but I do my job.Shortly after the Kings drafted Papagiannis, Cousins tweeted what many perceived to be a critical reaction to the pick.Cousins later denied that the tweet was about the Kinngs draft, telling ESPN that he was referring to a yoga class.ddddddddddddThe 6-foot-11 Cousins also was asked Monday about Sacramentos decision to add the 7-foot-1 Papagiannis and the 6-foot-11 Labissiere to an already crowded frontcourt. Last summer, the Kings used their first-round pick on 7-foot forward Willie Cauley-Stein and signed 7-foot center Kosta Koufos to a four-year, $33 million deal.I dont really understand whats going on, Cousins said. I just control what I can control.Cousins, 25, was an All-Star for the second straight season in 2015-16 despite his strained relationship with then-coach George Karl, averaging a career-high 26.9 points and 11.5 rebounds per game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz