Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 12:31
... you guys are probably thinking, can a Antworten

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida coach Jim McElwain feels like his teams been too up and down in two seasons.Significant victory one week, pedestrian performance the next.It hasnt happened too often, but McElwain has seen it enough to know he doesnt want it to become a trend. So he challenged his players this week to show theyve grown, ready to better handle success.The 13th-ranked Gators (8-2), coming off a 16-10 upset at LSU that clinched a second straight Eastern Division title for Florida, play at No. 15 Florida State (8-3) on Saturday night.Its a rivalry game with a revenge subplot -- the Seminoles have won three in a row, including a 27-2 drubbing in Gainesville last year -- but its also a chance for the Gators to prove theyve changed their inconsistent ways.Lets call it the way it is, McElwain said. Im not sure weve had a decent win like this was and actually followed it up, you know what I mean? But whether you go win the game or not, its about the effort and the emotion and the way you attack the week of preparation. But thats part of the growth of an organization and a program.So heres another opportunity for us to learn, and weve got a lot of good, young players thatre playing their tails off. Now, can they keep putting it back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back? The sign of consistency is what helps you be successful in whatever youre doing.McElwain didnt offer any examples of his teams past shortcomings. He didnt have to. Theyre obvious.Florida beat Georgia in a rivalry game late last month and then got shellacked the following week at Arkansas, a 31-10 loss that had outsiders wondering if the Gators would win again this season.Last season, the Gators hammered the Bulldogs and then kicked a late field goal the following week to edge Vanderbilt 9-7 and clinch the East. They rebounded the next week at South Carolina, then needed overtime to put away Florida Atlantic at home.So its easy to see why McElwain would be leery with the Seminoles up next .We got to stay hungry, quarterback Austin Appleby said. You cant exhale at all. We got an unbelievable opponent in front of us. We got everything, our goals that we set in the beginning of the season are right there for us. Our destiny is in our hands. We win and we can accomplish anything we want. We know that.We found a win, but we still have a lot of things that we need to build on. As long as we keep bringing that attitude, keep bringing that great focus, we will be OK.The Gators still have an outside shot at making the College Football Playoff. Of course, they need to beat FSU on Saturday and top-ranked Alabama in the SEC title game just to make it a possibility.Thats no easy task. But if they find some consistency week to week, and continue playing great defense and turnover-free football, McElwain believes anything is possible for this team.You learn from failure, all of us do, he said. We learned that youve got to come to play. We arent that good to be able to just show up, and I think weve done that the last couple weeks. I think weve showed up. Youve ... If you dwell on it, its going to be there forever instead of, `What did I learn from it?I thought our guys learned some things from it. And its no different than probably when you were growing up and your mom had a kettle on the stove and you wondered what that red burner was and you probably went over there and touched it and realized, `You know what, that didnt feel very good. So lets not do that again. Those are the lessons we learn in whatever we do.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Carson Wentz Eagles Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. Brian Westbrook Womens Jersey . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-miles-sanders-eagles-jersey/ . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Ron Jaworski Womens Jersey . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Miles Sanders Youth Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. WASHINGTON -- Washingtons Bradley Beal understands the expectations that come with signing a five-year, $128 million contract.The Wizards guard rattled off a list of responsibilities during a press conference on Wednesday, one day after officially re-signing with Washington.They made a commitment to me... making me a max player, said Beal, flanked by Wizards owner Ted Leonsis, team president Ernie Grunfeld and coach Scott Brooks.Those responsibilities include being a leader of the team, being a great guy in the community. ... and being a better teammate.The No. 3 overall draft pick out of Florida in 2012, Beal averaged 17.4 points in 55 games last season for the Wizards, who finished 41-41. Hes a career 40 percent 3-point shooter.But Beals been hampered by injuries, including stress fractures in his right leg.I know ... you guys are probably thinking, can a 23-year-old handle? he said. The answer is yes I can. Im going to continue to prove it.Thats the hope of the organization after making the wing guard the highest-paid player on the team and the Wizards missed the playoffs last season.Its a great day for the organization, for Bradley and his family, Leonsis said. As weve mentioned, to those who much is given, much is expected. Bradley has such maturity and handles pressure with such grace that we know hell be able to take this and have it motivate him. ...We have big aspirations.Any postseason and title-contending goals start with Washingtons backcourt.Point guard John Wall is a three-time All-Star. At times in his four-year career, Beal played at that level, including the 2015 postsseason when the Wizards competed in the Eastern Conference semifinals for a stretch with Wall watching because of a broken hand.ddddddddddddYet Beals injuries lead to questions about whether this duo can reach expectations.Beal has never played more than 73 games in any season, missing 81 of a possible 328 over his four years. Several injuries occurred during that time, with the stress fractures in his leg the most constant pest.We have so much more information now than we had two or three years ago, Grunfeld said. We feel like we know what we need to do.Beal skipped a chance to play in the Olympic in part to ensure achieving his physical training and rehab with the Wizards.This is probably the best offseason Ive had in terms of being committed to focusing on my body and my game, period, he said.Since his hiring by the Wizards in April, Brooks focus has been on how to help get the Wizards back into the playoffs. Re-signing Beal, whose jump shot Brooks described as flawless, will help with the planning.I just keep telling myself hes 23, said the former Oklahoma City coach. He seems like he has that old soul about him. You understand why the players -- not just on our team but around the league -- respect him because he brings it every night.A comment from the owner highlighted the notion of Beals youth.Looks like Bradley grew a little bit this offseason, Leonsis said.About an inch, Beal responded.Going forward, the Wizards are hoping Beals game grows as well. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz