Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 12:31
points.Austin Nehls had nine points for the Blue Devils Antworten

MACON, Ga. -- Rian Holland scored 18 points, all five Mercer starters scored in double figures and the Bears beat rival Georgia Southern 80-67 on Sunday in an opening-round game of the Savannah Invitational.It was the 114th meeting in the series -- but just the first since 2007.Holland, Stephon Jelks (15 points), Desmond Ringer (14 points), Demetre Rivers (13) and Jordan Strawberry (13) combined to outscore Georgia Southerns starters 73-46. Andrew Fishler was the only Mercer (2-1) reserve to score.The Bears were just 5 of 21 from distance but made 27 of 32 free-throw attempts.Ike Smith scored 19 points, B.J. Gladden had 16 and Tookie Brown added 15 for Georgia Southern (1-2). Brown made 5 of 9 3-pointers and Gladden had seven rebounds and four blocks. The Eagles were held to 36.8 percent shooting.The Invite is an eight-team, two-bracket event. JB Shuck Pirates Jersey . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Chad Kuhl Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. http://www.pittsburghpiratesprostore.us/JB-Shuck-pirates-jersey/ . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Melky Cabrera Pirates Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Chris Archer Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. PISCATAWAY, N.J. -- Rutgers coach Steve Pikiell had good reason for being unable to answer questions about winning his 200th game.I didnt know about that, said Pikiell after Rutgers beat Central Connecticut 79-37 on Tuesday night. Im just worried about the next one.The next one is at Stony Brook, where Pikiell spent his previous 11 seasons and led the Seawolves to the 2016 NCAA Tournament. Hes not getting nostalgic about it.I dont spend a lot of time thinking about those things, he said. I want to start breaking down tape and get these guys ready to go. Im just proud were getting better and we had good signs moving forward for us today.Nigel Johnson scored 16 points and Corey Sanders had 14 points and five steals for the Scarlet Knights (8-1), who won by their largest margin over a Division I team in 11 seasons. Deshawn Freeman shot 6 for 6 for 12 points and had seven rebounds, while C.J. Gettys added 10 points.Austin Nehls had nine points for the Blue Devils (3-5), who have lost five of their last six.It was tied at 6-6 before the Scarlet Knights scored five straight to take the lead for good. The score was 42-21 at halftime and Rutgers continued to build on its advantage, closing with a 24-4 run over the final nine minutes.This is going to be a tough one to take lessons from, said Blue Devils coach Donyell Marshall, who was a player at UConn when Pikiell was a Huskies assistant. (Rutgers) has learned that they are tired of losing. They are tired of people talking about Rutgers basketball in a negative way and they are doing something about it. Until we learn to do something about it, we are going to continue to be that way.BIG PICTURECentral Connecticut: The Blue Devils had their lowest scoring game oof the season along with their lowest scoring first and second halves after shooting 25 percent overall (14 of 56) and committing 22 turnovers.ddddddddddddRutgers: The Knights shot a season-high 64.8 percent (35 of 54) and had a season best 24 assists. It was their highest assist total since getting 27 against UMBC on Nov. 28, 2011. Gettys hit his first five shots before missing, snapping a string of 15 consecutive made baskets. The margin of victory equaled Rutgers largest since beating Maryland Eastern Shore 92-50 on Dec. 7, 2005.DEFENSE DOMINATESIt was the first time Rutgers held a team under 40 points since limiting Pitt to 39 on Jan. 11, 2012. Sanders felt Rutgers early runs started at the defensive end. If we lock up on one end the other end is going to come, he said Coach really stresses defense every day. Coach sets the speed limit (points allowed). The speed limit is 55, today we had them way below that. We shut them down on that end and the offense came.BENCH BUNCHRutgers once again got a big game its bench, which outscored Central Connecticut 33-8. Mike Williams was a key with eight points and seven assists. Im able to see how the pace of the game is going. Im able to read off my teammates, see whos hot, whos in a certain position. I love my role, Williams said.STUFF ITRutgers had eight dunks, many coming off its 28 fast-break points.UP NEXTCentral Connecticut: The Blue Devils visit Duquesne in the second game of a seven-game road trip. CCSU is 1/3 on the road this year.Rutgers: Pikiell will have his homecoming as the Scarlet Knights travel to Stony Brook Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz