Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 12:30
as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at Antworten

Throughout the Tour de France, Australian professional cyclist Richie Porte will be checking in. Here is his latest entry, as told to ESPN contributor Rupert Guinness:Stage 17: Berne to Finhaut-Emosson, SwitzerlandIt was a move I had to make if Im going to earn a place on the podium of the Tour de France.That move was my attack within the last two kilometres of Wednesdays 17th stage. I know Ive been saying I feel Im in good form, but the value of that finish in the first of four stages in the Alps adds weight to it.Not that I havent ridden as well in the Tour before. I have, but in different circumstances, especially when I used to ride for Chris Froome (Sky).But this year its different, coming to BMC from Sky to race for myself. That opportunity is why I left Sky after all. I wanted to see how I can go in the Tour as a protected team leader.Wednesdays 17th stage from Berne to Finhaut-Emosson was a day where in that role, I showed I could climb with the best, despite having done it many times while helping Froome.My move near the finish of the stage wasnt planned - it was instinctive really. I set off wanting to drop everyone and finish the stage alone. But seeing Froome as the rider who got across to me was not such a surprise. He is the Tours overall leader after all, and yes ... he closed that gap between us quite easily.But I have to give it to Froome. While once he joined me in my move he didnt offer a turn, he didnt come over to me at the end either.When I first looked back and saw Froome there on my wheel - and the yellow jersey - he even said, Look mate, we are taking time. He then said: Good job, as encouragement.Looking back, given our past as former teammates - and even currently, as good mates - I can understand why interest in the two of us being off the front. But he is strong. His team is also clearly strong. The race will be interesting from here on in to the finish in Paris.Which all means the next stage is just as important as what Wednesdays stage was.The Tour resumes on Thursday, stage 18 and a time-trial from Sallanches to Megève.Ill get up as usual - at 8.30am. Then it will be breakfast as usual, followed by a final recon of the course, then lunch and some rest - but no napping. I dont nap well.Then it will be time to head back down to the stage start where I will warm-up for another race of truth.We all know a great ride on Thursday will do wonders to help me make best of the final two days in the Alps before the Tour finishes on Sunday with the final and 21st stage into Paris.But likewise, we all know that in a time trial its eventually up to me to produce that ride. Dell Curry Hornets Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Larry Johnson Hornets Jersey . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Customized/ . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Larry Johnson Jersey . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Malik Monk Hornets Jersey . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. RIO DE JANEIRO -- A police officer has died after being shot in the head when he and two others working security at the Rio Olympics got lost near a slum and encountered gunfire.Justice Minister Alexandre de Moraes announced Helio Vieiras death early Friday on his official Facebook page, and interim President Michel Temer declared Friday as a day of official mourning for Vieira.The officers from Brazils national security force were using a GPS device to navigate unfamiliar streets Wednesday afternoon when they took a wrong turrn off a highway leading to Rios international airport.dddddddddddd Their truck was sprayed with bullets, and Vieira was shot. He died late Thursday.The other officers suffered minor injuries when the windows of their vehicle shattered. They have been released from the hospital.More than 85,000 security forces have been deployed in Rio for the Olympics, which is double the number of London in 2012. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz