Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

16.07.2019 09:02
. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- As the Tampa Bay Rays return home from a 2-4 road trip at the Toronto Blue Jays and the New York Yankees, their three-game series with the San Diego Padres brings a reunion with former Rays player Wil Myers.Myers won the American League Rookie of the Year with Tampa Bay in 2013 but saw his numbers drop considerably in 2014, hitting .222 after .293 as a rookie. He was traded to San Diego in a three-team deal that brought outfielder Steven Souza to Tampa Bay.Myers, 25, is just now showing the form that the Rays had hoped for when they acquired him from the Royals, but he said he has no ill will toward his former team.When I was in Tampa, I was young and dumb, Myers told the Padres official site this week. I did a lot of things that werent great, as far as just being a big-leaguer. Ive really felt like Ive grown as a big-leaguer, grown as a teammate. Thats one thing I wish that I couldve given Tampa.Tampa Bay has gotten middling results from Souza, 27, who has raised his average to .244 this season with 11 home runs and 37 RBI. While his average is 19 points higher than last season, his on-base percentage has dropped by 20, with his walks cut in half while he continues to struggle with a high strikeout rate.Both teams come in after going 2-4 on road swings -- the Rays are now home for 10 straight and the Padres are wrapping up their road trip in Florida. San Diego saw Mets pitcher Steven Matz take a no-hitter into the eighth inning Sunday on the way to a 5-1 Mets win, and the Rays bounced back to close a series at the Yankees with a 12-3 win.Third baseman Evan Longoria continues to wield a hot bat, with three hits and four RBI to spark a game in which all nine Rays starters had hits and scored.We had a nice offensive approach and it was nice to see, said Rays manager Kevin Cash, whose team had 21 runs in two wins last week and 15 in four losses. (Longoria) has been outstanding. His at-bats, his approach, everything he does. Hes a guy you want when guys are on base. Right now, hes seeing everything really well.Tampa Bay (47-69) has found surprising consistency since the All-Star break from Drew Smyly, now 4-11 after two wins in his last three starts. He has thrown four straight quality starts, allowing exactly two earned runs in each of his last three.San Diego (50-67) has a far less proven arm on the mound in rookie right-hander Luis Perdomo, who is 5-6 but carries a 6.80 ERA, having shown inconsistent results in his time as a reliever and starter this season. He hasnt fared well in interleague play this season, but neither has Smyly, who is 1/3 all time against National League teams with a 4.62 ERA. Hydro Flask Coffee Mug Canada . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Canada .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.hydroflaskombrecanada.com/hydro-flask-straw-lid-canada/32-oz-wide-mouth.html . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Hydro Flask Sport Cap Bottle . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Hydro Flask Ombre 40 Oz Sale . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Ron Quinton has developed a reputation as a master of apprentices and an imposing trainer of fillies and mares.On Saturday at Rosehill the combination of both was on display when Daysee Doom ridden by 19-year-old Andrew Adkins justified Quintons faith and that of the punters with a decisive win.Sent out the $2.90 favourite in the Club Marconi (1200m) Daysee Doom was held up to make a sustained run in the straight to win by 1-1/4 lengths from Nudierudie ($7.50).Although he had only a small team in work, former champion jockey Quinton knows how to get the best out of his horses and the young jockeys in his care.Adkins is the latest to come under his wing with Sam Clipperton graduating to Hong Kong racing and champion jockey Hugh Bowman among those to attend the Quinton school of racing.Andrew rode her very well. He has learned to be more patient on them, Quinton said.The winning post is at the far end not the top of the straight.Daysee Doom has put together two nice wins now and I think I wiill give her a little holiday, just a couple of weeks, and look for some Listed races for her in the new year.ddddddddddddAnd if Andrew is nice to me he might even get to ride her.Daysee Dooms win was her fifth from seven starts with Clipperton riding her to her first three earlier this year and Adkins to her most recent two.She has won from 1100 to 1400 metres but over the shorter distances this preparation they have been too nippy for her, Quinton said.I think 1300 to 1400 is her best.Daysee Dooms stablemate Dixie Blossoms is also having a short break after her close fourth in the Group One Myer Classic at Flemington two weeks ago.I will get her ready for the Coolmore Classic, Quinton said.She did a great job.Quinton won the 2012 Group One Coolmore Classic with Ofcourseican and again last year with Peeping who died prematurely in May after a bout with colic. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz