Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

16.07.2019 09:02
pleted the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes Antworten

Two players from United Bank Limited, a Pakistan first-class team, were injured in a fire that broke out at the Regent Plaza Hotel in Karachi on Monday.In an accident that left at least 11 people dead and 45 injured, allrounder Yasim Murtaza fractured his heel while 20-year-old legspinner Karamat Ali suffered a hand injury in a bid to save themselves. Ten players from UBL, along with Umar Amin, who plays for Sui Southern Gas Corporation, were staying at the hotel for the ongoing super-eight round of the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy, Pakistans premier first-class tournament.UBL were playing Habib Bank Limited, and were set to resume their first innings on 20 for 0 on the third day, in response to Habib Banks 486. Having received a request to abandon the match from UBL manager Nadeem Khan, the PCBs domestic committee agreed to do so, awarding both teams a point each.According to Nadeem, the players woke up to fire and smoke at around 3.30am in the fourth floor of the building. According to reports the fire broke out in the kitchen, which is on the ground floor of the four-star hotel located on the citys Shahrah-e-Faisal, and swept through the building. Cricketers were trapped between the second and fourth floors and were rescued from the hotel after three hours.I got a call from a player for help, Nadeem told ESPNcricinfo. When I rushed to the hotel, I saw them screaming for help in the windows. They were naturally suffocating after the smoke entered their rooms through the central air-conditioning system. They tried to make their way outside to escape, but couldnt go beyond the second floor.Yasim, however, jumped from second to first floor and broke his heel bone, while Karamat Ali suffered a hand injury. The rest of the boys are fine and didnt suffer any life-threatening injury at all, but they were given oxygen as they were suffocating with the smoke.The affected cricketers, after a check-up, were temporarily residing at UBL captain Shan Masoods house in Karachi.All the players have been evacuated and moved to a safer location now, Nadeem said. They are shocked, however, and are not in state to carry on with the match. With two of our boys getting injured, all are in severe shock. Our team is mentally handicapped and cant play the match any more.GMT 1030 The story was amended after the PCB domestic committee decided to abandon the match. Elgton Jenkins Packers Jersey .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Clay Matthews Packers Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Ray-Nitschke-Jersey/ . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Aaron Rodgers Jersey . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Paul Hornung Jersey . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Andy Murray is ready to enjoy some well-earned downtime after his 22-match winning streak finally came to an end in Cincinnati.Since losing the French Open final to Novak Djokovic, world No.2 Murray has won the Aegon Championships, his second Wimbledon title, and a second Olympic gold medal after defeating Juan Martin del Potro in a gruelling four-set, four-hour final in Rio.The 29-year-old Scot flew directly from Brazil to Cincinnati to contest the Western & Southern Open, which he won in 2008 and then 2011.Shunning the effects of jet lag, he beat Juan Monaco, Kevin Anderson, Bernard Tomic and Milos Raonic without too much trouble to set up a final showdown with Marin Cilic on Sunday.It was the Croatian who emerged victorious, however, with former US Open champion Cilic winning 6-4, 7-5 to claim his first Masters title.But Murray -- the latest member of the 600 Club having reached the ATP World Tour match-wins milestone against Anderson -- was not too downhearted.He told the elite circuits official website: Im very proud of this week. Obviously today it didnt go how I wouldve wanted. I certainly didnt expect to get to the final when I arrived here.ddddddddddddI had some pretty good wins along the way. Today there were tough, tricky conditions with the wind.I think if I got off to a better start maybe could have done a bit better. I had a break point in his first service game and 0-30 in his next service game.I was pretty much behind from that point on and it was tough. Its a very, very positive week. Im looking forward to a few days rest now.Cilic was battling against fatigue, too. His semifinal showdown with Grigor Dimitrov finished at 1.35am local time Sunday, and he had a lie-in to recuperate.I went to sleep around 4am and woke up a little bit before 11am, he said. That was enough to recover.I felt that I played really good tennis today. The serve was a big factor in my game. I was hitting a lot of big serves in important points, and I was definitely very mentally strong in that second set.Andy was starting to play a bit better, but its definitely a huge win against him. Hes been on a great run the past couple of months. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz