Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

15.03.2019 11:39
rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. [url=http://www.cheapathleticsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-reggie-jackson-jers ey]http Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Aaron Rodgers now has an injured right calf to go along with his ailing left hamstring.And the former might have something to do with the latter.The Green Bay Packers quarterback said he hurt his lower right leg on the third play of Sundays 38-10 win over the Seattle Seahawks at Lambeau Field, and he believes it may have been because he has been compensating for the hamstring injury that occurred two weeks earlier.On the play against the Seahawks, Rodgers rolled to his right and threw a 66-yard touchdown pass to Davante Adams.When asked what happened on the play in which he was injured, he said with a smile: I threw a touchdown pass, and my calf started hurting me.Rodgers said it was too early to tell if this calf injury is as bad as the left calf strain he suffered late in the 2014 season.Its hard to tell; it just happened a few hours ago, Rodgers said. So Ill give you a better update on Wednesday.With the game comfortably in hand, Packers coach Mike McCarthy pulled Rodgers early in the fourth quarter, and backup Brett Hundley finished the game. Rodgers completed 18 of 23 passes for 246 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions.Well, were up four scores, there wasnt a discussion, Rodgers said. They just came to me and told me they were making a change, and I wasnt going to fight em based on how I was feeling.McCarthy said his decision was both score- and injury-related.I didnt want to take any chances with him from a physical standpoint, but the game was out of hand, McCarthy said.Rodgers seemed to be in a good mood after the game. When asked what he thought of the Packers playoff chances, he replied, Id say strong to quite strong, even though theyre still two games back in the NFC North with three to play.The Packers (7-6) also lost tight end Jared Cook to a chest injury in the first half. He did not return, but it was not immediately clear if Cooks season is in jeopardy.Tony Phillips Jersey . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Mark McGwire Jersey . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. http://www.cheapathleticsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-reggie-jackson-jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Khris Davis Jersey . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Santiago Casilla Jersey . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory.Our panel of 50-plus NFL experts picked the greatest 100 players in the NFL headed into the 2016 season for the annual #NFLRank Top 100. The?Washington Redskins?landed three players on the list:T-26. Josh Norman, CB54. Trent WWilliams, OT55.dddddddddddd. Jordan Reed, TE#NFLRank: Players No. 100-51 | No. 50-26 | No. 25-1 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz