Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

14.03.2019 06:35
Michael ONeills men to a first major tournamen Antworten

Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk has emerged as one of the Premier Leagues standout defenders - and the stats support his growing reputation. The 24-year-old started his career at Dutch side Willem II, before moving to FC Groningen on a free transfer in 2010 and then heading to Scotland in 2013 to join Celtic for £2.5m - enjoying two successful, title-winning seasons with the Scottish champions.Southampton manager and fellow countryman Ronald Koeman lured Van Dijk to the English south coast with a £13m move in September 2015, having failed to sign Toby Alderweireld on a permanent transfer. Van Dijk took little time to adapt to the English game and has become one of the top-performing defenders in his inaugural Premier League season, consistently making the Sky Sports Power Rankings top 10 and currently sitting 10th in the season rankings. But what are the stats behind his success? Southampton currently sit seventh in the Premier League table and are real contenders for European qualification come May. Van Dijk has played the full 90 minutes of 27 consecutive league games since his transfer from Celtic, helping the Saints keep 10 clean sheets.The stats suggest the Dutchman excels in all areas of defence: he made more clearances, interceptions and blocks, won more duels and aerial battles, completed more passes and scored more goals per 90 minutes than the league defender average this term.His six-foot, three-inch frame has helped him win more than five aerials per game on average - three more than the league average. Thats more than any other defender. He has also won nearly eight duels per game, compared to the league average of just over five. Virgil van Dijk has scored three Premier League goals The Netherlands international also provides an attacking threat, scoring three goals for Ronald Koemans men this season. That makes him the leagues joint-second top-scoring defender, behind Scott Danns five goals for Crystal Palace. Van Dijk will be tasked with nullifying league leaders Leicester on Super Sunday, and besides shutting out Foxes duo Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez, the Dutchman will also be keen to impose an attacking threat from set pieces. Watch Leicester v Southamption live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 12.30pm on Super Sunday Also See: Koeman pays tribute to Cruyff WATCH: Koemans touchline sprint Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Australia . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. http://www.cheapnikeairforce1australia.com/ . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance Australia . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.David Healy has backed Northern Ireland striker Kyle Lafferty to flourish at Euro 2016 and close the gap on his all-time goals record. The 28-year-old netted seven times in qualification to fire Michael ONeills men to a first major tournament since 1986.Despite being used sparingly by Norwich this season, and ending the campaign on loan at Birmingham, Lafferty will carry Northern Irelands hopes on his shoulders in France. Healy played with Lafferty at international level and when both were at Rangers, and he reckons ONeill has brought out the best in the former Burnley forward.Hes got all the talent in the world; hes an international talent and I know because I played with him for Northern Ireland and spent 13 months in Glasgow with him at Rangers, Healy said.He was one that Michael turned around. He had a disappointing campaign in the previous campaign and then spoke to Michael. He made him aware of his responsibilities and you can see the change in Kyles attitude. Lafferty (left) and David Healy played together at club level as well He was a big success story, scored seven goals in qualifying and was one of the main reasons why Northern Ireland qualified.Kyle will relish it going into the EEuros, hes fit and free from injury and can be the marksman.dddddddddddd Northern Ireland should be going there with no pressure and will hopefully enjoy it.Its the first time a team from pot five actually topped the [qualifying] group so they should be full of confidence with nothing to fear.As he closes on a 50th cap, Lafferty stands second on the all-time goals list, 20 behind Healy, with the two sharing a similar goals-per-game ratio. Healy has scored more goals for Northern Ireland than any other player Should Lafferty eventually surpass his old colleagues total, Healy will be among the most delighted supporters.Records are there to be broken, Healy said.I was fortunate enough to play for Northern Ireland but I grew up in Belfast supporting Northern Ireland so I want people to achieve good things for Northern Ireland.Kyles in the process of hopefully denting my goal-scoring record. He might beat it, he might not beat it, but I certainly wish him well. Also See: Griggs Northern Ireland chance Grigg boosted by theme tune Euro 2016 squads Carroll signs for Linfield ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz