Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

02.07.2019 15:06
really interesting is with the list of previous names Longbow has Antworten

SILVERSTONE, England -- Along with new engines, the 2014 F1 season will have plenty of other changes including a penalty point system for drivers and expanded testing to be allowed, the World Motor Sports Council announced Friday. The penalty system was prompted by race crashes in the past year. The system would allow a driver to accumulate 12 points before he is banned from the next race. The council said the penalty points would depend on the "severity of the offence." It also announced plans to allow preseason testing in January, which raises the prospect that some could take place in Abu Dhabi or Bahrain, which have been lobbying to host them. It also would allow four two-day track sessions during the season. The tests would be held in Europe and on the Tuesday and Wednesday after each race to "ensure minimal additional resources are necessary. In-season testing was banned in 2009 because of concerns over the high costs, especially among the smaller teams. Other changes approved by the World Motor Sports Council, the rule-making body of the International Automobile Federation (FIA), included allowing Mercedes to supply engines to a maximum of four teams in 2014. There are other rule changes for drivers, as well. Gear boxes can be used for six rather than five races, no more than 100 kilograms of fuel can be used for one race and pit lane speeds have been set at 80 kilometres per hour in practice and qualifying. Currently, the speed limit is 60 kph in practice and 100 kph for qualifying.Swell Flasche Marmor . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Hydro Flask Kinder . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.swellflascheschweiz.ch/ . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Swell Trinkflasche . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Swell Flasche Blau . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said.When it was announced that Sauber had found themselves a financial saviour in the form of Longbow Finance, there was widespread celebration in the paddock. The Swiss racers are the sports fourth-oldest team, and there is a lot of affection for the team that keeps rising from the ashes, no matter how hot the fires.Once the relief that Sauber had secured their future had subsided, the question on everyones lips was who or what is Longbow? In the Budapest paddock on Thursday, rumours were circulating that Marcus Ericssons backers were behind the deal, although the Swedish driver denied any knowledge when asked in the official FIA press conference.I think its great news for the team, Ericsson said on Thursday. Its no secret its been a difficult year for us in Sauber, financially mainly. We havent been able to update the car the way we wanted and been fighting in the back. I think for the team its been very, very important that this happened and its great news. What it means for the future, I dont know, we have to wait and see. But for sure its very, very good news for everyone in Sauber.Asked about the stories linking his backers with the Sauber takeover, Ericsson replied: Ive seen that [story] as well. Its not something I know about. Im not involved in these kind of things anyway, so yeah I really dont know to be honest. And my future, like anyone else without a contract for next year so looking at Sauber because I really like the way its working in Sauber. Hopefully now with a new owner we can improve as a team but also looking at other alternatives, so lets see.The Swedish driver then had to deflect a further question on the link, saying Of course I care about [the future of my team] and I think its important that the team has got a new owner, but who they are and what they are is not something that Im involved with. Im contracted as a racing driver and my job is to drive the car as fast as possible on the race track, to work with my engineers, to work with the guys on the aero, stuff like that. Who owns the teams and who is putting money in the team and all these kinds of stuff - I think that is not my job so its as simple as that.A little digging through company records available online does show some links between the mysterious Longbow Finance (first incorporated as Tepar Investmeent Management in 1963) and single-seater motorsport, irrespective of any possible links with Ericsson or his backers: Raymond J.dddddddddddd. Baer, president of the Longbow Finance board of directors, has a CV dominated by years spent with Swiss private bank Julius B?r, one of Formula Es key sponsors.Longbow is but one of many boards that Baer sits on - the Swiss financier is also president of the board of directors at Swiss investment firm Alpine Select, a position he has held since 2013; honorary chairman of both the Julius Baer Group Ltd. and Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd. (since 2012); president of the board of trustees for the Pension Fund of the Julius Baer Group (since 2004), and many more besides.Baer is incredibly well connected in the Swiss business and finance worlds. Away from Julius B?r the 57-year-old is a member of the advisory board of the Lorange Institute of Business Zurich and since 2001 has served as president of the Swiss American Chamber of Commerce -- Financial Services Chapter Board. But Baer also has an interest in the automotive sector, and in 2014 he was made a member of the board of AMAG Automobil- und Motoren AG, a major Swiss car dealer and importer founded in 1945 to bring luxury marques to Swiss clients.Bloombergs profile of Longbow is limited in scope, but their background on Baer paints a very clear picture of a man who is socially and professionally connected to everyone -- and every business -- worth knowing in Switzerland. This person is connected to 14 board members in three different organizations across four different industries, Bloomberg noted in a thumbnail sketch.Where things get really interesting is with the list of previous names Longbow has been known by, one of which is Tetral Investment Management SA -- a company that is currently listed as being based at 70 Avenue du General-Guisan, in Pully, Switzerland. That is also the current contact address for Tetra Laval International SA, the parent company of Tetra Pak and owned by a certain Hans Rausing, backer of the only Swedish driver on the grid.Given those circumstances, it is hard to believe that Longbows decision to is

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz