Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

02.07.2019 15:05
an-newcomb-braves-jersey/]Sean Newcomb Braves Jersey[/ Antworten

South Africa consider the ball-tampering allegations against Faf du Plessis to be ridiculous, and a joke, and believe their stand-in captain has done absolutely nothing wrong. That was the message from the teams senior-most batsman Hashim Amla, who addressed the media at the MCG on Friday afternoon, accompanied by the entire South African squad and support staff, who were present to show solidarity.Du Plessis was among the group but stood in the background and was not put up to answer any questions. Instead Amla, the designated player for Fridays media opportunity, began in the unusual fashion of delivering a mini-speech to open proceedings.Good afternoon everybody. As you can see we have the full team here behind us, Amla said. The reason everybody is here is to stand together and to show solidarity to what has been something we actually thought was a joke. Its not April. But the allegations against Faf were really, for us, a ridiculous thing and as a team we are standing strong. For us it is basically a joke. The boys are here, standing strong.At the time, Amla was not aware that the ICC was reviewing footage of du Plessis shining the ball after licking his fingers when there appeared to be a sweet in his mouth. Is it?, Amla asked when told about the governing bodys investigation. Whether it is or not, weve done nothing wrong and Faf has done absolutely nothing wrong.Part of South Africas defence is that players often have something in their mouths on the field, Amla included. I chew bubblegum while I am fielding. Do you want me to brush my teeth after lunch every time I come out? he said. Youve got to be logical about this, common sense surely should prevail. If Ive got something in my mouth, guys are handing out red froggies at lunch time to give the kids, keep them hydrated, energise them and we are in the field for two hours. We eat nuts, biltong, that sort of thing. There was no malicious intent.Amla said he was unaware that sugary sweets have been used to shine one side of the ball in order to get reverse swing, as Marcus Trescothick wrote in his autobiography. Is that a tactic? Amla asked. Is it proven or what? Thats something thats new to us. Ive had sweets in my mouth, bubblegum in my mouth, biltong, nuts, Im not sure what the big deal is. Are you sure it (an advantage) can be gained? We dont know. I can only speak for what my captain has done.Amla went as far as to say the reaction to the footage could be an attempted to discredit South Africas dominance in the series. To me and to a lot of people, it is sounding like sour sweets for people in their heads that weve played really good cricket and the timing of it is that its a bit weird too, he said.The visuals emerged the day after the Hobart Test, which South Africa won by an innings and 80 runs to take the series 2-0. Du Plessis had not been reported by the match officials and the ICC were only alerted to the alleged tampering through media reports and then chose to review it of their own volition.Amla maintained that the entire South African camp were convinced of du Plessis innocence. I am just trying to clear what we think is an absolutely wrongful allegation made on our captain. We are standing in solidarity to our captain who has done absolutely nothing wrong. Its pretty clear what we are trying to do you here. As I said, weve done nothing wrong. If there was any doubt whatsoever, you wouldnt have the full team here. Weve just basically done nothing wrong.Less than two hours after Amla spoke, du Plessis was formally charged and pleaded not guilty. South Africa are awaiting legal counsel before a date for the hearing can be decided so it is uncertain whether it will take place before the Adelaide Test next Thursday. If found guilty, du Plessis could face a suspension of one Test.Matt Joyce Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Mike Foltynewicz Jersey . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/ronald-acuna-jr-braves-jersey/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Sean Newcomb Braves Jersey . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Josh Tomlin Braves Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason.Argentinas prop Enrique Pieretto has been handed a seven-week ban for his stamp on the face of Joe Marler in last Saturdays clash with England at Twickenham.Pieretto accepted he committed an act of foul play but asserted that it had not warranted a red card, a claim which the disciplinary committee rejected.The committee said that his actions had been intentional and had merited a top-end entry point based on World Rugbys scale of seriousness, which carries a nnine-week playing suspension.ddddddddddddWhile the committee stated that there were no aggravating factors, they reduced the nine-week suspension to seven weeks due to mitigating factors.The Jaguares front row wont have any games before February 4th, and taking that into account, he will be able to return to action on 20 March 2017.Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys [url=http://www.jerseysnhlfrs

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz