Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

02.07.2019 09:57
center Marc Gasol said. You just worry if he is OK or Antworten

Three-time world champion Jorge Lorenzo signed off his nine-year Yamaha career with victory in the Valencia Grand Prix on Sunday, the final event of the season. The Spaniard led from pole position to take victory from world champion Marc Marquez on a Honda with Ducatis Andrea Iannone taking third place.Lorenzo, who will switch to Ducati in 2017, secured third in the championship behind Marquez and Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi, who was fourth. Lorenzo won the final race of the seaosn Now I can relax, said Lorenzo after a 44th career win. Its very emotional after nine years with Yamaha.I didnt expect to win today because I knew Marc was very strong. I suffered in the last 10 laps because he was pushing and attacking.It was an incredible weekend with a perfect first few laps, pole position, fastest lap, and victory.I arrived here in MotoGP at 20 years old, taking my first pole position on my first race. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. After almost 10 years I leave with a pole position and a victory, I think I couldnt have given Yamaha a better present than this for their support and their hard work during these years.Marquezs second-place finish allowed Honda to claim a 22nd constructors title.The 23-year-old Spaniard, who wrapped up his third world title in Japan with three races to spare, won five races in 2016. Also See: Revamp for British speedway Rea retains world title Antonio Gates Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Lance Alworth Jersey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. http://www.cheapchargersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-doug-flutie-jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Dan Fouts Jersey . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Cheap Chargers Jerseys . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. TORONTO -- The Memphis Grizzlies will be dealing with yet another injury when they play the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday at the Air Canada Centre.Point guard Mike Conley is expected to be out for about six weeks with a broken bone in his back.It is bad news for the Grizzlies (11-7), who will be facing a Raptors team that was able to rest some players down the stretch in a 122-95 home win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday.The Raptors (11-6) are 5-3 at home and the Grizzlies are 6-3 on the road.Memphis has lost two of its last three after winning six straight. The Raptors have won three in a row.Conley was injured during the third quarter of the 104-85 loss to the Charlotte Hornets on Monday after taking a charge from Michael-Kidd Gilchrist.The Grizzlies said that Conley was diagnosed with transverse fractures in the vertebrae located in his lower back. The injury is expected to resolve itself with rest. Conley is expected to miss six weeks and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.Conley scored seven points in the first four minutes of the third quarter in trying to lead a comeback from a 56-39 disadvantage at the half. The deficit had been cut to 11 points when Conley was injured. He left with 14 points and five assists.There was another setback with Mike leaving the game, Memphis guard Tony Allen said. A lot of guys looked like they were worried. I think the game got away from us at that point.At that point you are only concerned about that guys health, center Marc Gasol said. You just worry if he is OK or not.The Grizzlies said that Vince Carter also was injuured early in the fourth quarter on Monday.dddddddddddd. Carter, a former Raptors star, suffered a right hip flexor strain. He traveled with the team to Toronto and will be listed as questionable for the game.The Grizzlies already have plenty of absences. Chandler Parsons, James Ennis and Brandan Wright are out with injuries. Zach Randolph has missed the past three games after the death of his mother last week.Meanwhile, the Raptors had better news on the injury front. Center Jonas Valanciunas did not play in the fourth quarter Monday because of a minor ankle injury. The ankle was rewrapped and he could have returned but coach Dwane Casey rested him with the game well under control.Hes OK, Casey said.The Raptors concern has been the defensive part of their game. They have kept the opposition under 100 points the past two games. Casey is still not satisfied.We had a lot of defensive mistakes, Casey said Tuesday. Our defensive fundamentals, weve got to continue to work on.The Raptors easily defeated Philadelphia despite getting only 14 points from DeMar DeRozan, who has been averaging

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz