Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

02.07.2019 09:57
tria -- Johannes Rydzek led a German sw Antworten

Golf will be making a comeback to the Olympic fold after a gap of 112 years, and India are well-represented, especially in the mens section of the competition. Tournament qualification rules limited a maximum of four entrants per nation among the top 15 in the world rankings, and only two more per country from the rest (provided none of them were in the top 15), and this meant both world number 62 Anirban Lahiri and world number 211 SSP Chawrasia were virtually assured of spots in Rio even before some of the top golfers started pulling out of the event. Lahiri brings experience of having won a silver in the team event of the 2006 Asian Games in Doha, while for Chawrasia, this will be his first time representing India, though he did play for the Asian team alongside Lahiri in the EurAsia Cup earlier this year under the leadership of Jeev Milkha Singh.Aditi Ashok is the only woman to have made the cut to the top 60, and the 18-year-old is in her early days as a pro on the ladies tour. She is ranked 445th at present and might find the going difficult in a field dominated by far more experienced Koreans, Americans and Swedes.The teamAnirban LahiriSSP ChawrasiaAditi AshokThe key datesAugust 11-14, 17-20?How they got thereThe golfers made the cut for the Olympics by virtue of their rankings - the cut off for which was 60. While Lahiri and Chawrasia were placed 20th and 45th respectively as per the rankings provided by the International Golf Federation, Ashok was placed 58th in the Olympic rankings.What they sayAnirban Lahiri?You just have to go out there and play your best, regardless of whos in the field. I fancy my chances and I feel that if I can play my best, I can definitely get a medal home.SSP ChawrasiaI was sure I would qualify, but I was still checking my phone from time to time.ExtrasGolf will be marking its return to the Olympics after a span of 112 years. The sport was previously played in the 1900 and 1904 Olympics.Indias track record*India will make its Olympic debut in the sport at this years Rio Games. Julian Stanford Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Wyatt Teller Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. http://www.wholesalebillsjerseys.com/?tag=youth-cory-carter-jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Lorenzo Alexander Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Russell Bodine Jersey . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. RAMSAU, Austria -- Johannes Rydzek led a German sweep of the top four spots in a Nordic combined World Cup event on Saturday.Rydzek overtook Fabian Riessle on the finish stretch and beat his teammate by 1.5 seconds as he finished in 22 minutes, 23.6 seconds.It was Rydzeks third win of the season and ninth overall as the world champion extended his lead in the season standings.Olympic champion Eric Frenzel trailed by 8.7 in third, and Vinzenz Geiger was 15.0 bacck in fourth.ddddddddddddorways Espen Andersen was the best non-German finisher in fifth.Frenzel opened the 10-kilometer cross-country race after winning the jumping ahead of Mario Seidl of Austria. Seidl dropped to seventh after posting the 37th time in the cross-country portion.Another Nordic combined ev

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz