Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

14.03.2019 06:34
Peters and William Byron to win Saturd Antworten

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Freshman Tessa Grubbs finished 18 kills and sophomore Erica Treiber added 15 kills as the Tennessee Volunteers defeated Arkansas 3-1 (25-18, 25-23, 22-25, 25-22) on Sunday at Thompson-Boling Arena.The Vols (13-7, 3-4 SEC) wrapped up their first 2-0 weekend of conference play after defeating Ole Miss 3-0 on Friday. Arkansas (3-16, 1-6) had lost 3-0 at No. 23 Kentucky.Four Vols had at least 10 kills and four had 10 digs or more, led by sophomore libero Brooke Schumachers career-high 18. Freshman setter Sedona Hansen posted a double-double with 49 assists and 13 digs.Our passing has been very good the last few matches, and thats allowed us to run a full offense, Tennessee head coach Rob Patrick said. Sedona Hansen has done an incredible job running our offense. Shes putting the ball where our hitters like to take swings, and her distribution has allowed us to be very diverse.In a back and forth first set, the Vols broke a 15-15 tie by winning 9 of the next 11 points to go up 24-17. Treiber capped the run two points later with a shot up the middle to give the Vols the opening set, 25-18.Arkansas led the second set 19-13 when the Vols turned around momentum in a hurry. Tennessee won 9 of 11 points again with Treiber capping the run with a kill to put Tennessee up 22-21. Arkansas tied the set up at 23-23, but Tennessee won the final two points to close out the second, 25-23.Midway through the third set, the Razorbacks won seven of eight points to bolt ahead 17-10. The Vols chipped away at the lead, narrowing the lead to one point twice, but Arkansas won the last two points to seal the third, 25-22.Tennessee won four of five points at one stretch to go ahead 11-7 in the fourth set and led by as many as six points at 18-12. Arkansas answered with a 5-0 run and cut the Vols lead to one point. The Razorbacks closed the Vols lead to one point two more times, but Tennessee staved off the rally to take the set 25-22.Grubbs led the Vols with eight kills in the fourth set.UP NEXTThe Vols have just one match next week, playing at Mississippi State on Oct. 23 at 3 p.m. Eastern. The Bulldogs won the first meeting of the year 3-0 in the SEC opener. It is the first in-season rematch for the Vols this year. Cheap Wholesale Jordans China . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Cheap Wholesale Jordans Free Shipping . LUCIE, Fla. http://www.cheapwholesalejordans.com/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Cheap Wholesale Jordans . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Wholesale Cheap Jordans For Sale .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Brett Moffitt isnt eligible for the season-ending Chase in the NASCAR Truck Series.Teammate Timothy Peters is, but on the final lap at Michigan International Speedway, that didnt much matter.We just had such a run -- we were rolling five to 10 miles an hour faster than them getting into Turn 1, Moffitt said. I knew if there was room to get to the outside, I didnt care if it was going to stick or not. Im here to win races.Moffitt passed Peters and William Byron to win Saturdays Trucks race at Michigan by 0.098 seconds, a thrilling ending that gave Red Horse Racing a 1-2 finish. Peters took second but remains without a win this season -- a victory could have solidified a spot in the Chase.Moffitt won for the first time in six Trucks races. This was only his fourth start of the year on this series in the No. 11 Toyota, so hes not eligible for the Chase.Peters was two laps away from what would have been his first victory of the season, but Byron nosed ahead with a lap to go, and Moffitt was then able to move to the outside and take over the lead.Daniel Hemric finished third and Byron ended up fourth.The 11 was coming with such a run. No choice -- even if I tried to block, Im pretty sure Id have wrecked us both, Peters said. Hindsights 20-20, and Im sure that if I could go back and redo it, we probably would, but still a great day for us, were still alive. If I cant win it, I like Daniel, but Im glad Brett won.Six of the eight Chase spots are accounted for by drivers who havve won races this year.ddddddddddddHemric and Peters are both winless, but as of now, theyre in position to make the field on points. They can both take solace in the fact that Saturdays winner wasnt eligible.Pole winner John Wes Townley finished 12th. There were seven cautions in the 100-lap, 200-mile race.WHOS HOT: Red Horse Racing owner Tom DeLoach had mixed emotions while watching his drivers take the top two spots.Youre thrilled for one of them, your feelings are hurt a little bit on the other one, he said. Its a fantastic day for Red Horse.WHOS NOT: Cole Custer led 18 laps but was done in by an accident late in the race and finished 22nd. Hes still winless this year.UNCERTAIN FUTURE: Moffitt was the Sprint Cup rookie of the year last season but said he was victimized when Michael Waltrip Racing folded late in 2015.Every year in my career has kind of been like that. Ive always been at the end of the year not knowing where Im going to go, he said. I thought I had a three-year deal with Michael Waltrip Racing, and when that closed down, that kind of put me right back in the same situation. Every time, its right when I start getting comfortable, it seems like the rugs pulled out from under me.UP NEXT: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Sept. 4. Erik Jones won there last year. He now races in the Xfinity Series.---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz