Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

01.07.2019 10:17
the idea of sending them back to the minors in a Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Indians closer Chris Perez wants to focus on returning from his injured right shoulder and not his recent legal issues. Perez, speaking to reporters for the first time since being charged with misdemeanour drug possession after marijuana was mailed to his home earlier this month, took no questions about the incident prior to Saturdays game against Washington. Perez and his wife, Melaine, pleaded not guilty to the charges. The two-time All-Star is on the disabled list with tendinitis in his right shoulder. He will begin a minor league rehab assignment Sunday and could rejoin the Indians next week. Asked about his frame of mind, Perez said, "I want to get back to the team. I want to do my job well. I dont want to come back from the rehab and not to come back just to come back. I want to come back and be able to be me and help our team accomplish our goals." Indians manager Terry Francona is supporting Perez. "Ive talked to him at length and am very comfortable hell be just fine and hes in a good place," Francona said. Perez, who hasnt appeared in a game since blowing a save against Boston on May 26, has thrown two bullpen sessions and is scheduled to pitch one inning for Class A Lake County on Sunday. He isnt sure if he will make more than one rehab appearance. "Well see how it goes," Perez said. "If I threw like I did (Friday), Ill probably need another appearance. I wasnt very sharp. I felt like my first appearance in spring training." Perez inherited a three-run lead against Boston in his last major league outing, but struggled and couldnt finish the ninth inning. He was pulled after throwing a warmup pitch to the backstop. The Indians dropped a 6-5 decision and Perez was placed on the 15-day disabled list the following day. "I told them I could pitch that day," Perez said. "I warmed up. It wasnt happening. I tried to pitch through it." Perez is 2-1 with six saves and a 4.32 ERA in 17 appearances. An arraignment has been set in suburban Rocky River Municipal Court for June 19. Police said they were tipped off by postal inspectors to suspicious packages mailed to the Perez home and arranged a delivery under surveillance on June 4. Authorities say Melanie Perez whose maiden name is Baum, told the undercover officer delivering the packages that they were intended for her dog, named Brody. The package was addressed to Brody Baum. Under the drug agreement between Major League Baseball and its players association, marijuana offences generally result with the player undergoing a treatment program rather than discipline. Cheap 49ers Jerseys Authentic . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Terrell Owens Jersey . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. http://www.cheap49ersjerseysauthentic.com/ . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Colin Kaepernick Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Wholesale San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Flyers are ready to celebrate the Big 5-0.Its a golden anniversary for the orange-and-black and the Flyers plan a yearlong celebration of their history.Former Flyers stars will play an alumni game against retired rivals from the Pittsburgh Penguins. Theres a new book packed with history and promotional nights sprinkled through the schedule honoring Phillys greatest captains, tough guys, goalies and playoff stars.The Flyers even underwent a cosmetic makeover, producing special 50th anniversary jerseys and hanging new banners commemorating division, conference and Stanley Cup championships in the rafters of the Wells Fargo Center.But will the Flyers add a new one in the 51st year in honor of this season?The Flyers made a surprising playoff run in coach Dave Hakstols first season, who seemed as smooth on the bench of an NHL franchise as he was as one of the great college coaches at North Dakota.Shayne Gostisbehere emerged as one of the top rookies and Claude Giroux, Wayne Simmonds and Brayden Schenn handled the bulk of the goal scoring. Steve Mason and Michal Neuvirth were steady in net. And the Flyers built on their one-and-done postreason run by ... doing nothing.Flyers general manager Ron Hextall had a quiet summer, a sign perhaps, that he expects the team to stay steady simply by having his core roster get better. The Flyers expect Jakub Voracek to bounce back after he tailed off following a breakthrough season; and theres a chance that 19-year-old prized prospects Ivan Provorov (defenseman) and Travis Konecny (forward) could make the opening night roster.Those guys have done a good job throughout camp, Hakstol said. Its not a single night evaluation but every evaluation and every game is important. They along with a lot of others in that room have are doing their job and making decisions difficult.Also difficult, the Flyers will play their first season without founder and owner Ed Snider. Snider died of cancer in April and his presence had been the one franchise fixture from the expansion years, the Broad Street Bullies era, the Legion of Doom and every run at the Stanley Cup.Neuvirth had the image of the respected owner painted on his goalie helmet .He is pretty special within our locker room and every player is going to pay tribute in their own way, Hakstol said.The Flyers should be playoff bound but are likely looking at another empty season without a Stanley Cup championship.Here are some other things to know about this seasonns Philadelphia Flyers:THAT DROUGHT: The Stanley Cup drought is one of the longest in the league: The Flyers havent a championship since back-to-back Cups in 1974 and 1975.ddddddddddddThe Flyers were the hit of the NHL in the 1970s thanks to those hard-hitting Broad Street Bullies. Led by Hall of Famers Bobby Clarke and Bill Barber, the Flyers were Stanley Cup regulars and seemed poised to build a dynasty.The only thing the franchise has a built is a loyal, yet frustrated, fanbase wondering if the orange-and-black will ever celebrate with a championship parade again through the heart of Philadelphia.The Flyers have been close -- real close: Philadelphia lost in the Stanley Cup finals in 1976, 1980, 1985, 1987, 1997 and 2010.NEW KIDS IN TOWN: Provorov and Konecny hope to turn sensational preseasons into spots on the roster.Hextall is a patient GM and he wont put them on the roster with the idea of sending them back to the minors in a month. Provorov said hes felt comfortable in camp. Konecny has impressed his veteran teammates by playing like one in preseason games.Hes not a big guy but hes not afraid to go into the dirty areas, Flyers forward Sean Couturier said. He wasnt afraid to share his thoughts on the bench of what he could see out there and what he could tell us. He wants to learn and to get better and thats all you can ask from a young guy.WHOS NO. 1: Mason was the clear No. 1 entering last season and won 23 games to help the Flyers reach the playoffs.But he never recovered from the 101-foot goal allowed in a Game 2 playoff loss at Washington that was replayed on an endless loop in Philadelphia.Neuvirth stepped in and won two straight games, including a whopping a 44-save effort in a Game 5 shutout win. He stopped 103 of 105 shots in only three games.Both goalies can become unrestricted free agents in July.GHOST BUSTER OR BOON: Go

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz