Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

01.07.2019 10:17
ston Southern, No. 19 Louisville, Sou Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Lynx have been in this position before. Its not ideal, but the defending WNBA champions have overcome the same predicament in the past.Down 1-0 in the WNBA Finals, the Lynx find themselves with work to do against the Los Angeles Sparks following L.A.s 78-76 victory in Sundays Game 1.En route to the 2015 WNBA title, Minnesota fell in the first game against the Indiana Fever before eventually rallying to win the championship in five games.We were in this position last year, said Lynx guard Lindsay Whalen, who had 18 points in Sundays loss. You regroup, you see what you can do to recover and get back for Tuesday night. We have been a group thats been together for a long time and been a part of a lot of these, so that will be our focus.Los Angeles defense was a big reason the Sparks emerged victorious in Game 1. Brian Aglers team forced 16 Minnesota turnovers and converted those into 18 points at the other end.Its unlikely that the Sparks will hold Lynx leading scorer Maya Moore scoreless in the first half Tuesday like they did Sunday, but another stout defensive effort against Moore and Co. certainly will be key for taking a 2-0 series lead.We respect her, and we respect that whole team, but we really respect what she can do, Agler said of Moore, who finished Sundays game with 18 points. Its not like we dont think thats going to happen. We know its going to happen.Los Angeles is in search of its first WNBA title since 2002. The current core of players is not as battle tested in the Finals like Minnesota. The Lynx are winners of three of the last five WNBA championships and are trying to become just the second franchise to win four titles.In recent years, its been the Lynx knocking the Sparks out of the Western Conference playoffs on their way to the Finals. With the new change to the WNBAs playoffs that seeds teams regardless of conference, Minnesota and Los Angeles have the opportunity to square off in the Finals.For Sparks star Candace Parker, that means her first Finals comes against the defending champs.Were used to kind of meeting them before the finals, so it had a feel like before, Parker said. I think in general at first obviously theres some nerves, but you kind of get lost in the game and just trying to execute.That quest for a fourth ring has already gotten off to a bumpy start for Minnesota after losing at the buzzer on Sunday. Los Angeles hopes to keep that momentum going.Moving forward to Tuesday, we have to make sure we keep our same focus and same energy out there on the floor because we know theyre a hungry team, Agler said. Theyre trying to make history, and theyre going to come after it. P.J. Johnson Jersey . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Leo Koloamatangi Jersey . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. http://www.wholesalelionsjerseys.com/?tag=youth-dashawn-hand-jersey . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Andrew Adams Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Tom Kennedy Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Florida State strength and conditioning coach Vic Viloria has been suspended without pay for more than one-third of the Seminoles season following his Saturday arrest on DUI and property damage charges.University president John Thrasher suspended Viloria for 30 days, which will cover five games. He can return Oct. 2.I have suspended Coach Viloria for more than a third of the football season to send a strong message about the very serious nature of his offense, Thrasher said Thursday. We have an outstanding athletics program, and fans must know it operates with class and reflects the universitys values.Viloria was arrested early Saturday morning with blood-alcohol levels of .124 and .125. The legal limit is .08.I am taking full responsibility for the situation for which I now find myself, Viloria said in a statement released by Tallahassee attorney John Leace on Thursday. No words can truly express my?remorse for the embarrassment I have brought upon my family, the players, the fans, the coaches and Florida State University. This was an isolated incident for which I am prepared to accept the consequences.Viloria will miss games against No. 11 Ole Miss, Charleston Southern, No. 19 Louisville, South Florida and No. 22 North Carolina. He will be able to return for the Oct. 8 road game at Miami.In Vilorias written statement to the school, he said he was drinking whiskey with members of a video crew, which is filming A Season With Florida Sttate Football for Showtime.dddddddddddd He said the crew gave him a bottle of whiskey to celebrate the end of preseason camp and -- at around 10 p.m. Friday -- two or three crew members began drinking in his office.Viloria said he decided it was inappropriate to drink in the office where they could be seen, so they moved to a Showtime trailer.A spokesman for Showtime said the people drinking with Viloria were not direct employees and are hired through a production ag

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz