Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

28.06.2019 09:42
Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liver Antworten

U.S. fencing star Nzingha Prescod gets pretty weird looks when she gets on a train with her gear. Its not every day that people see a woman traveling with a sword.But it takes a lot more than her sword for this Olympian to win matches. Prescod, the first African-American woman to win an individual fencing medal at the senior world championships, sat down with ESPN The Magazine for the 2016 Body Issue to talk about her training as she gears up for Rio.Her workoutAccording to Prescod, years of ballet and gymnastics made her very flexible and helped her throughout her career, but she still trains other parts of her body.Interval work: The best type of endurance training would be really high-intensity intervals -- take a couple seconds off and go again. For some of the fencing conditioning, well go really fast-paced for 30 seconds, and then take 10 seconds and do another 30 seconds and then 10 seconds out.Cardio exercises: I really like doing agility stuff with ladders. I actually really hate cardio but I would say its my most favorite thing to do, because I know if I hate it, Ill make myself do it more.Legs, legs, legs: When you fence you are primarily using the front of your legs, so anytime Im working out I try to hit the back to even it out and balance it. Thats why I do a lot of deadlifts because its for your glutes and your hamstrings.Staying prepared and focusedBefore her matches, Prescod tries to pump herself up with a snack.I go on Pinterest and I look up recipes for competition snacks or energy balls and these peanut butter balls are like my favorite recipe. Flax seed, peanut butter, coconut, vanilla essence, cocoa powder, oats and you just mix it all up and you squish it into balls.During her matches, Prescod focuses on positive thoughts.This summer, espnW is running stories, essays and letters on body image as part of a series called Love, My Body. Read more from the series ? Jets Jerseys China . PAUL, Minn. Wholesale Jets Jerseys . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. http://www.cheapnewyorkjetsjerseysauthentic.com/ . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Keyshawn Johnson Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Curtis Martin Jersey . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action.New Jersey Devils veteran Martin Brodeur will serve as cover athlete on EA Sports made-in-Canada "NHL 14" video game after winning a fan vote over fellow goalie Sergei Bobrovsky of Columbus. "NHL 14," due out Sept. 10 in North America, marks the first time since NHL 97 (John Vanbiesbrouck) that a goalie has appeared on the cover. Fans cast more than 22 million votes in the second annual cover athlete campaign. "The support Ive received throughout the cover vote campaign has been incredible," the 41-year-old BBrodeur said in a statement Friday.dddddddddddd"My kids pushed me to participate in the campaign, and they are really excited to see their dad on the cover of the game they play all the time." The choice of Brodeur is timely given that the New Jersey Devils are hosting Sundays NHL draft. Brodeurs son, a 17-year-old goalie na' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz