Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.06.2019 10:46
, the Washington Wizards are at Antworten

PARIS -- Canadas Milos Raonic dropped a 7-5, 7-6 (4), 6-3 decision to South Africas Kevin Anderson in third-round mens singles play at the French Open on Friday. Raonic, the No. 14 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had his serve broken three times. "I wish I could have played better," Raonic said. "He was taking advantage of my second serve, I wish I could have done more on his. I dont think I served too great. "I lacked execution and struggled with being up a break in the third set. I didnt play well and a big part of that was down to him. He made me feel uncomfortable." The hard-serving Canadian also lost in the third round at Roland Garros last year. "I would have hoped that I would be playing better on clay now," he said. "Im frustrated with myself." Canadas Eugenie Bouchard and Daniel Nestor also suffered defeats Friday. Adam Shaheen Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Bears Jerseys Outlet . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. http://www.cheapbearsjerseyschina.com/thomas-ives-jersey/ . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Josh Woods Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Tanner Gentry Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. BALTIMORE -- Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is on the active list for Pittsburgh and is expected to start against the Baltimore Ravens.Although the Steelers made no formal announcement regarding their starting quarterback, Roethlisberger appears poised to return Sunday after missing

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz