Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.06.2019 10:45
- I was 5-under par through seven and then I kind Antworten

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- The founder of a Rhode Island youth football team says its season is ending early after the coach put a man into a game against 13- and 14-year-old players.Capital City Buccaneers founder Alexandra Diaz says she had stepped away from the Sunday game in Scituate when the coach let the young man believed to be at least 18 take part in several plays before getting kicked out.WJAR-TV reports the Providence team had been losing when the incident occurred. Parents spotted the man suit up on the sideline.Diaz says the coach took full responsibility and has been fired. She says the varsity team has been stripped of the remainder of their season.The leagues vice president tells WLNE-TV the decision has been made to remove the team indefinitely. Royce Freeman Womens Jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Dennis Smith Womens Jersey . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Courtland-Sutton-Broncos-Jerseys/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Noah Fant Youth Jersey .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Joe Flacco Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. BLAINE, Minn. -- One good putt saved the day for Tom Pernice Jr. Pernice moved into position Saturday for his second Champions Tour title, shooting a 7-under 65 to take a two-stroke lead over Tom Kite in the 3M Championship. He had a 13-under 131 total at the TPC Twin Cities after opening with a 66. The two-time PGA Tour winner had four straight birdies on the front nine, and added two more on Nos. 10 and 12. However, his approach shot on the par-4 14th buried in the bank of a hazard in front of the green. After a drop in the fairway, his next shot landed about 40 feet short of the hole. Likely facing a double bogey at best, Pernice instead curled in the long putt. "Youre not really thinking about making it. I just hit a good putt and it rolled right in perfectly," he said. With the momentum, he then birdied Nos. 15 and 18. Playing in the tournament for the first time, the 53-year-old Pernice will likely need to shoot a similar score Sunday to win his first tour event since the 2009 SAS Championship. He has been close this year, with two second-place finishes and three thirds in his 14 previous starts. "I really feel like my ball striking has come around," said Pernice, who worked on "a couple of things" with his instructor, E.J. Pfister, before last weeks Senior British Open. "My puttings been pretty good all year, so Im looking forward to the opportunity Ive got myself tomorrow. ... Its going to take another good score, thats for sure." The 63-year-old Kite, trying to become the oldest winner in the history of the 50-and-over tour, also shot 65 -- his lowest score at the course in five years. He birdied No. 2 and finished his front nine by going eagle-birdie-birdie to get to 9 under, and birdied Nos. 11 and 18, missing a 25-foot eagle putt on the finishing hoole by less than a foot.dddddddddddd "I got off to a great start yesterday -- I was 5-under par through seven and then I kind of sat on it the rest of the round and made a couple bogeys," he said. "Today, was just the opposite of that. I got off to kind of a slow start. I birdied No. 2, but had birdie putts on Nos. 1 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6. ... They moved the tees up on No. 7 making that a drivable par 4. I hit driver to the front edge of the green and made about a 25-footer for eagle and that kind of jump-started my round today." Kite, who won the event in 2004, is winless on tour since the 2008 Boeing Classic -- 114 starts ago. "Im looking forward to being nervous tomorrow," he said. "Im anxious for that. It means youre doing something." Kite has battled swing issues all year, resulting in just four top-16 finishes in 15 events. However, he tied for 14th in the Senior British Open. "I played terrific over there last week, but I did not putt particularly well," he said. "Last week was very encouraging." Jay Don Blake, Rod Spittle and Corey Pavin were three strokes back at 10 under. Blake and Rod Spittle shot 66, and Pavin had a 69. "The scoreboard is bleeding out there, you see a lot of red," Kite said. Fifty-nine of the 81 players are under par. First-round leader Mark Wiebe, the Senior British Open winner Monday in a playoff, followed his opening 64 with a 71 to fall into a tie for sixth at 9 under. Kirk Triplett, who shot the days low round of 64, also was 9 under along with John

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz