Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

26.06.2019 09:32
McLaren for 2015 after losing faith in Ferraris ab Antworten

Sale slumped to a 12th successive defeat in top-flight European competition as their Champions Cup campaign suffered an immediate setback at Parc-y-Scarlets.The Sharks, without a European Cup win since they beat Cardiff Blues two years ago, were sent on their way by first-half tries from Scarlets scrum-half Gareth Davies and wing DTH van der Merwe.And Van der Merwes second touchdown after 57 minutes ended the contest, with Scarlets fly-half Rhys Patchell adding three penalties and two conversions to underpin a comfortable win before next Saturdays daunting assignment against Pool Three favourites Saracens in north London.Hooker Neil Briggs claimed a try for the visitors, with fly-half Dan Mugford adding two penalties, but in a group that also includes European heavyweights Saracens and Toulon, Sale already look as if they will be making up the numbers.The Sharks host Toulon in six days time, with the French side on the rebound following their home defeat against opening opponents Saracens, so another tough encounter beckons.Scarlets head coach Wayne Pivac fielded a side containing 11 internationals, with his resources bolstered by returning trio Jonathan Davies, Jake Ball and John Barclay, while Sale showed three changes from last weeks heavy defeat against Bath as Mugford, full-back Mike Haley and prop Ross Harrison all started.Mugford kicked Sale into a third-minute lead, but the Scarlets responded with a 13-point scoring burst in six minutes as they made their presence felt.A Patchell penalty put them level, then Davies charged down Mugfords attempted clearance from just inside his own 22 and gathered the bounce to score, before Patchell converted and then kicked another penalty to leave Sale 13-3 behind.Patchell then landed a long-range penalty, leaving Sale in considerable trouble early on, but they responded from their first attack as the forwards laid an imposing platform and Briggs stormed through a gap to touch down and reduce the deficit.But the Scarlets continued to dominate territory and possession, and it came as no surprise when they extended their lead following more superb work by Wales number nine Davies.He made initial headway with a searing burst, before his half-back partner Patchell kicked brilliantly towards the right wing, and Canada international Van der Merwe gathered and finished in one movement to restore a 13-point advantage.Mugford applied the final scoring act of a lively opening period when he kicked a penalty just before the break, but the Scarlets were good value for a 21-11 interval advantage.And Sale did not help their cause when they were temporarily reduced to 14 men just eight minutes after the restart when a reckless tackle by Harrison on Scarlets skipper Ken Owens resulted in French referee Romain Poite sin-binning the prop.Van der Merwes second try sealed the deal, and Sale then collected a second yellow card, this time for substitute Andrei Ostrikov following a high tackle, which left the closing 15 minutes all about whether or not the Scarlets could claim a bonus point.It did not materialise, though, which was the only blot for them on an otherwise strong nights work that at least puts them in contention alongside Saracens and Toulon at this early stage. Dean Marlowe Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Shaq Lawson Jersey http://www.wholesalebillsjerseys.com/?tag=youth-victor-bolden-jr-jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Wyatt Teller Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Marcus Murphy Jersey .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.Fernando Alonso says McLaren will be his final team in Formula 1 - but the Spaniard has admitted 2017 could be his last year in the sport. The former world champions three-year contract with McLaren expires at the end of next year and Alonso admits he does not yet know what his future holds after 2017 - even if he doesnt envisage driving for another team.Right now, to be honest, McLaren-Honda is for me the only challenger of Mercedes in terms of fighting for the world championship and stopping the domination of the Mercedes team in the recent years, Alonso told Sky Sports News HQ in an exclusive interview. But with the big change on the regulations and the future of Formula 1, lets see what happens. Im not young anymore so I really hope to win with McLaren-Honda. We are getting closer and closer and we will see after 2017 if I stay with McLaren or I stop in Formula 1.I dont think I will switch teams anymore. Can the 2016 McLaren close the gap on the rest of the field? Heres a look at it in action during the final pre-season test in Barcelona. Alonso has been a regular critic of the sports regulations in recent years and last week labelled the confusion over the new qualifying format sad.However, he believes moves to make cars faster and more dynamic from 2017 could prove the turning point for the sport and could tempt him to prolong his F1 career.First, I will see if I really enjoy driving next years cars and how Formulaa 1 is evolving in the regulations, he said.ddddddddddddThen, if I keep enjoying and I see the possibility of being world champion, you can [not] tell me that I will not extend the contract and I will keep chasing this third world championship.But this is thinking too long term at the moment. We didnt start 2016 so lets concentrate on this year. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Alonso rejoined McLaren for 2015 after losing faith in Ferraris ability to win titles after five seasons at Maranello during which he finished runner-up on three occasions.But prior to returning to Woking, Alonso has confirmed he and his management did sound out Mercedes in 2014 about the possibility of joining them.It was a very informal meeting and just a conversation, he said.I dont think it was a particularly deep conversation about a real possibility. It was some kind of thought… but we never got into that position at that time and McLaren-Honda was the best possibility.Hamilton rejects Alonso transfer talkWhile Mercedes have since gone on to win back-to-back world championships, McLarens reunion with Honda has endured a troubled start and the new MP4-31, despite showing improved reliability, is still expected to be in the lower midfield when the season begins in Australia next week.Alonso, however, remains confident they can end the record 21-race season challenging for podium places.We are quite h

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz