Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

25.06.2019 08:49
I think there are a lot of guys that are ha Antworten

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Sam Cassell Jr. had 15 points and seven assists, and Iona beat Drake 64-53 on Thursday night in the Great Alaska Shootout for its first victory of the season.Iona trailed 38-28 early in the second half but the Gaels hit three straight 3-pointers -- two by Jon Severe -- to pull to 38-37. Severe gave Iona its first lead of the second half at 42-41 after another 3.It was tied at 52-all with 5:46 left but Iona went on a game-clinching 12-0 run, highlighted by three 3-pointers.Half of Ionas 24 made field goals were from 3-point range.Severe and Deyshonee Much each added 14 points for Iona (1-2). Much made four 3-pointers and had six assists and six steals. Severe also hit four 3s and Cassell added three.Jordan Washington scored 10 of his 13 points in the first half but Iona was behind 30-25.Reed Timmer led Drake (1-3) with 14 points and three 3-pointers. DeAntae McMurray added 12 points -- all in the first half. Celtics Jerseys Outlet . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Bill Russell Jersey . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseyschina.com/larry-bird-jersey/ . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Discount Celtics Jerseys . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Cheap Celtics Jerseys . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Jay Beagle was rewarded for not giving up on Tuesday night.The veteran Washington forward scored with 30 seconds left in the third period to lift the Capitals to a 3-2 victory over the Winnipeg Jets for their third straight win.Beagle scored the winning goal off a draw in the Winnipeg zone.I won the draw back and (defenseman John Carlson) whiffs on it, said Beagle, who had two assists in a weekend win over Calgary. I tried to whack at it and it hopped over my stick. I was pushing laterally and just tried to slide it through and it went in. It was one of those goals where if you keep whacking at it, eventually it goes in.Braden Holtby made 43 saves, Marcus Johansson had a goal and an assist, and Karl Alzner also scored for Washington, which has won six of nine this season (6-2-1). Evgeny Kuznetsov had two assists in the finale of the Capitals four-game trip to Canada.Mark Scheifele and Adam Lowry scored for the Jets, and Connor Hellebuyck finished with 24 saves.We played well tonight, Jets captain Blake Wheeler said. You take from it that all is not fair in this league and try to replicate that game on Thursday night.The teams conclude a home-and-home set at Washington on Thursday night.Holtby wasnt feeling too great about anything other than the two points.If (the Jets) had a little luck on their side, they probably would have came out on top in this one, and we know that, Holtby said. But we battled it out. Sometimes theyre not pretty.With the Capitals leading 2-0, Scheifele got the Jets on the scoreboard with his fifth of the season with just under 7 minutes remaining. With the teams playing 4-on-4, Scheifele took a rebound and fired a shot through a narrow opening between Holtby and the postfor his team-leading ninth point of the season.Lowry tied it with about 2 1/2 minutes to go with his first of the season. Winnipeg winger Joel Armia fought for the puck off the boards and passed it to Lowry, who went in front of Holtby and waited until he was sprawled on the ice to fire the puck into the net.ddddddddddddObviously, were happy we came back in it, but at the end of the day we still didnt finish it off, Scheifele said. I think there are a lot of guys that are happy with the way that we played. We played good throughout the whole game. Putting up over 45 shots or whatever we had against a team like that is big for us. Its definitely tough to lose a game when you come back like that.Alzner scored his second goal of the season with 44 seconds left in the first period. His shot from the point appeared to change direction through traffic and went over Hellebuycks glove. It gave the Capitals the first goal for the eighth time in nine games this season.Winnipeg forward Shawn Matthias suffered a lower-body injury in the first period and didnt return.Johansson made it 2-0 at 8:15 of the second after a Jets turnover in the neutral zone. Kuznetsov got the puck and went behind the net before feeding a pass to Johansson, whose shot from close in front went under Hellebuyck.I gave it to (Kuznetsov) and he pretty much did everything and he gave it right back to me in front of the net, Johannson said. I got lucky it went in. I mean, (the puck) was laying on top of (Hellebuycks) pad. I kind of missed a half-open net at first, but sometimes its just going your way a little bit. Its good to see it go in.Game notes Johanssons sixth goal of the season was his fifth in three games and gave him a team-leading 11 points. ... Even before Matthias went out, Winnipeg was without injured veteran D Tyler Myers and F Drew Stafford.UP NEXTCapitals:

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz