Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

25.06.2019 08:49
in a very specialized position on the pitc Antworten

SAINT PAUL, Minn. -- The fact that the Minnesota Wild have scored just one goal in the last seven periods of hockey at home would be a cause of great concern for most NHL teams. And while theres always a desire for more offense, when youre getting goaltending on the level of what Devan Dubnyk is doing lately, you can keep your head above water.The Wild head into their Saturday night home meeting with the Colorado Avalanche as Dubnyk is coming off his NHL-best fourth shutout of the season -- a dramatic 1-0 win vs. the Boston Bruins on Thursday -- and leading the league in all the statistical categories. So the recent lack of goal support is less concerning for a goalie thats allowed nine goals in his past nine games.Its not my job to score, Dubnyk said after blanking the Bruins for the second time this season. Its my job to work with the guys and defend. I have zero complaints with how the guys have been defending for me and playing. You take pride in that. This is a fun group to be out on the ice with right now in our end. You enjoy that time while theyre playing as well as they are for me. I got no question in here that these guys can put the puck in the net.Although when they played the Avalanche in Denver two weeks ago, it was one of only two times this season that the Wild didnt score, suffering a 1-0 loss when Colorado goalie Calvin Pickard stopped all 32 shots he faced. The Avalanche are just 2-4-1 since then, and are coming off a loss in Dallas where they fell behind 3-0 early, rallied to pull within a goal, but fell short anyway. The nearly-complete comeback didnt draw many words of praise from Colorados first-year coach.I loved our guys effort for the final 40 minutes, but unfortunately 40 minutes doesnt get the job done on many occasions, he said. Especially when youre that poor in the first, that was frustrating to watch.The frustration is starting to show for Avalanche star forward Nathan MacKinnon as well, who has just three goals after 16 games. That lack of offense comes after his star turn for Team North America in Septembers World Cup games which had expectations raised among the Colorado faithful.While both teams are battling nagging injuries, the Wild are possibly getting closer to full health, as defenseman Marco Scandella has returned to skating with the team and may be cleared to return to the lineup soon. He has missed the last eight games with a high sprain of his right ankle. The Avalanche were without two offensive stalwarts -- Gabriel Landeskog and Matt Duchene -- in the loss at Dallas, but that did free up ice time for others, and rookie A.J. Greer notched his first NHL point versus the Stars after having been recalled from Colorados AHL team in San Antonio on Thursday. Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Pat Tillman Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kurt-warner-jersey . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Authentic . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says defensive end Byron Cowart has had an emergency appendectomy.Malzahn says the sophomore had the procedure Wednesday morning. The coach says hes not sure how long Cowart will be out.Cowart was rated as the nations top recruit out of high school. He has played in all 10 games off the bench, recording six tackles, including one behind the line of scrimmage, and forcing a fumble.Malzahn said Wednesday that no determination has been made onn whether quarterback Sean White would play for the Tigers Saturday against Alabama A&M.dddddddddddd White has been dealing with an injured right throwing shou

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz