Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

24.06.2019 07:45
"The result looked easier than it really was," Antworten

DEL MAR, Calif. -- There were times, as recently as a decade ago, when addiction issues threatened to keep trainer Richard Baltas from achieving all he wanted out of racing. But he got his act together, has steadily built his barn into one of the powerhouses on the West Coast, and on Sunday celebrated what has been his best Del Mar season yet by taking down the Grade 2, $253,105 Del Mar Derby with Free Rose.The win was a personal record 20th of the meet for Baltas, placing him three back of meet leader Phil DAmato with one day left this season. But having his best summer yet, and likely en route to a career-best year overall, made Baltas grateful as he stood outside the winners circle after the race.Its been a long time coming, a lot of hard work. Now Im getting the opportunities, Baltas said. I love the game. Thats why Ive stuck with it through the good and bad. Its a great feeling.Free Rose ($25.80) gave Baltas two major victories this summer. He pulled off a 28-1 upset in the Grade 3 La Jolla on Aug. 6. The Derby drew 14 3-year-olds, and Free Rose was only the eighth choice. As in the La Jolla, Free Rose was on or near the lead throughout, and held safe rivals to prevail.With Norberto Arroyo Jr. up, Free Rose sat second behind pacesetter Mr. Roary, advanced to the lead on the far turn, opened a three-length lead at mid-stretch, and was all out to hold off late runs from Ralis, Dressed in Hermes, and Monster Bea, who were separated by noses just a half-length behind Free Rose.That was a hell of a move around the turn, Baltas said. I was hoping he wasnt going to get caught, and he didnt.Lucky Bryan was fifth and was followed, in order, by Blackjackcat, Moonlight Drive, Diplodocus, Ebadan, Trojan Nation, Imalreadythere, Gold Rush Dancer, Arcature, and Mr. Roary.Free Rose completed 1-1/8 miles on firm turf in 1:47.70.Free Rose, a gelding by Munnings, ran in a $20,000 claiming race at Keeneland in April but since then -- once moved to turf -- has won three of his last five starts. He is owned by Abbondanza Racing LLC, a locally based partnership overseen by local attorney Bing Bush Jr., which purchased Free Rose privately and sent him to Baltas. He has now won 4 of 11 starts, and the $150,000 he earned Sunday brought his career earnings to $314,760. Wholesale Celtics Jerseys . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Robert Williams Jersey . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseyschina.com/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Celtics Jerseys From China . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Discount Celtics Jerseys . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Mike Trout left the Los Angeles Angels game against Houston in the sixth inning Sunday with tightness in his right hamstring. The All-Star outfielder doesnt think the injury is serious, but he is uncertain whether hell play in Mondays series opener against Cleveland. Trout went 2 for 3 with a single and a third-inning double, scoring a run in the Angels 7-5 loss to Houston. He strained his hamstring while running out his double, but didnt leave the game until he flied out in the fifth. "Its all right. Im just sore," Trout said. "Its not like it popped or anything. It was just a little grabbing, so it shouldnt be too serious. I didnt really feel anything until I got to second base. Theres just a little tightness in the hamstring, and Ill see how it is tomorrow." Trout reached base for the 40th consecutive game to extend the majors longest current streak, the second-longest in Angels history. He has an eight-game hit streak after his 48th multi-hit game, tied for the major league lead. &quoot;I came out just because I didnt want it to get worse," Trout said.dddddddddddd "I didnt really feel it when I was running, but I did a little bit when I walked. Its definitely frustrating when you cant be out there. For me as a speed guy, Ive got to take care of my legs." Last seasons AL Rookie of the Year has been the brightest spot in a dark season for the struggling Angels. Trout is batting .333, second in the AL to Detroits Miguel Cabrera, with 156 hits, 78 RBIs and 28 stolen bases. Kole Calhoun replaced Trout in the Los Angeles outfield in the sixth. Collin Cowgill moved over from right field to Trouts spot in centre. "He said it wasnt too bad running, but when he got back to the dugout, it was getting stiff," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "Then he went out to play defence and didnt say anything at that point. He played out there for a couple more innings, but when his turn was coming up, it was getting stiffer. So we gave him that at-bat and got him out of there." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz