Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

24.06.2019 07:45
hit his second career homer to left-center to Antworten

ESPN NFL Insider Mike Sando spends each Sunday with ESPN NFL analyst Jon Gruden and the Monday Night Football crew. This week, theyre in Charlotte for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Carolina Panthers matchup (ESPN, 8:30 p.m. ET). Here are some takeaways from Gruden on the Buccaneers.Jameis Winston is a great talent with all the tools to become the quarterback the Buccaneers sought with the first pick in the 2015 NFL draft. Winston is smart enough, tough enough and athletic enough to be a star in the NFL. Much of Winstons film is not just good, but borders on sensational. He is an exciting young player.There are still important hurdles for Winston to clear if he hopes to become as consistent as the Buccaneers need him to be. A deeper look at the good and the bad sets up Winstons Monday Night Football debut.The goodMental side of the game: Winston is a smart quarterback. He can recognize, communicate and execute. Last year, when he was a rookie, Winston saw New Orleans show a bison blitz with the strongside linebacker and strong safety overloading the left side of his offensive line, and he recognized the problem right away and audibled into a stretch running play that gashed the defense. Winstons ability to take over the game from a mental standpoint is excellent. Cheap Dallas Stars Jerseys . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Wholesale Stars Jerseys . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/ . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Cheap Adidas Stars Jerseys . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Cheap Stars Jerseys . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. HOUSTON -- Taijuan Walker left a start early for the third time this season with the same foot problem on Tuesday night against the Houston Astros, leaving the Seattle Mariners searching for how to eliminate the issue.Luis Valbuena hit a solo homer and Colby Rasmus and rookie A.J. Reed added two-run shots in the fourth inning to back up a solid start by Dallas Keuchel and give the Astros a 5-2 victory.Walker (4-7) yielded five hits and five runs before leaving after four innings with discomfort in his right foot. He also left early on June 14 and June 19 because of his foot.Taijuan obviously still isnt quite right, manager Scott Servais said. He struggled, and hes trying to pitch through it, but we probably have to re-evaluate where we are at here. We will have it looked at again.Walker is frustrated that this has lingered for so long.I feel like I just havent had my best stuff, Walker said. My (velocitys) down. My change-up isnt as sharp. Nothing is really as sharp just because I cant get into my legs and get after it. Its probably not best for me to go out there and pitch because I cant give it 100 percent.Keuchel (6-9), last years AL Cy Young Award winner who has struggled this season, allowed five hits and two runs in six innings for his season-high third straight win. Will Harris, who was named to his first All-Star team on Tuesday, pitched a scoreless ninth for his ninth save.The Astros trailed by one in the fourth inning when Rasmus launched his homer off Walker (4-7) to the bullpen in right-center field to make it 3-2. Valbuena drew a walk before, with two outs and two strikes, Reed hit his second career homer to left-center to extend it to 5-2.First two innings, was good. I was able to drive, Walker said. After the second inning, I had no legs. Everything was up. Everything was running back to the plate. I just couldnt drive it in there.Nelson Cruz homered for the Mariners, who dropped their second straight to Houston.The three home runs Walker allowed tied a career-high and all were by left-handers. Hes been plagued by homers by lefties this season and 13 of the 18 homers he has allowed have been to them.ddddddddddddDae-Ho Lee singled with one out in the second before a double by Kyle Seager. The Mariners took a 1-0 lead on an RBI groundout by Chris Iannetta.Valbuenas homer, which landed in the second deck in right field, came with two outs in the bottom of the inning to tie it at 1-all.Cruzs 22nd home run gave Seattle a 2-1 lead in the fourth inning.He was shaken up in the sixth inning when he fouled a ball off his left foot and leg. He limped around the plate for a couple of minutes while talking to Servais and a trainer before staying in the game to finish his at-bat.Hes sore. I expect that he will be in there (Wednesday), Servais said. He is going to be a little bit sore no doubt. He smoked the ball off the top of his foot.HOT IN HEREThe air conditioning in Minute Maid Park was off for about three innings on Tuesday night because of a power outage outside of the building. It had been off for a bit when the teams official Twitter account announced the problem at about 9 p.m. with the temperature outside the ballpark a balmy 86 degrees. Many people could be seen fanning themselves with their hands or pieces of paper as the temperature in the domed ballpark began to rise. Another tweet came in the eighth inning saying the problem was fixed and the air conditioning was back on.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: RHP Felix Hernandez will throw a simulated game Wednesday. Servais said Hernandez will throw 45 pitches. Hernandez has been on the DL with a strained right calf since June 1.UP NEXTMariners: Wade LeBlanc (1-0, 1.50) will make his third start of the season on Wednesday. LeBlanc allowed three hits and two runs in six innings of a 5-2 win over Baltimore in his last start.Astros: Mike Fiers (6-3, 4.12) is scheduled to start for Houston on Wednesday. Fiers has won three straight and has pitched 14 2/3 consecutive scoreless innings at home. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz