Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

24.06.2019 07:44
confidence that weve had out of this event. So I Antworten

Sam Davies got Wales out of jail with a last-gasp drop goal as Japan were thwarted 33-30 at the Principality Stadium.The Ospreys fly-half, who went on as a second-half substitute, struck during the closing seconds to give Wales victory.Dan Lydiate, Jamie Roberts and Sam Warburton scored tries, while wing Leigh Halfpenny kicked 15 points as Wales triumphed, yet it was a performance that lacked consistency and finesse - and almost produced a colossal upset.Japan looked a far more threatening outfit with ball in hand as wings Akihito Yamada and Kenki Fukuoka. plus substitute Amanaki Lotoahea, claimed touchdowns, with fly-half Yu Tamura adding three penalties and two conversions and centre Timothy Lafaele converting Yamadas try.Wales boss Rob Howley made 10 changes following last weekends hard-fought win against Argentina, throwing down a selection gauntlet ahead of next weeks autumn finale against struggling South Africa.But few players stood up and were counted as Wales did just enough to make it nine wins from 10 against Japan.Wales were eager to continue momentum established by a 24-20 victory over Argentina seven days ago, but they had to play second fiddle from kick-off.Tamura kicked two penalties as Japan led 6-0, with his second successful shot at goal coming after Wales full-back Liam Williams was rightly sin-binned for obstruction on Yamada.It amounted to a poor start by Wales, but they responded in the 11th minute after possession was rapidly moved wide and Lydiate touched down for his first try in Wales colours, with Halfpenny adding the conversion.Japans initial promise quickly evaporated as Wales looked to turn the screw up front, and there was little the visitors could do to halt a vibrant home attack.Inevitably, they ran out of defensive numbers, and centre Jonathan Davies half-break proved sufficient as his midfield partner Roberts - back on Wales duty after being dropped for the Argentina game - effortlessly finished off.Halfpennys conversion made it 14-6, but Japan hit back strongly before the break, even if Wales gifted them a try.Fly-half Gareth Anscombe shipped possession on in midfield, but it failed to find a colleague and Yamada gathered a bouncing ball to claim his 14th try in 17 Tests, with centre Lafaeles conversion making it 14-13 at the break.Halfpenny extended Wales lead through an early second-half penalty, yet the game continued to lack any real spark, while there was no obvious indication that Howley planned any immediate replacements.Wales though, moved further ahead after 52 minutes when lock Alun Wyn Jones sprinted into space from a lineout and found Warburton on his right shoulder, with the Wales skipper finishing in style before Halfpennys conversion made it 24-13.But Japan hit back immediately through a brilliant touchdown that owed everything to slick passing and rapid handling, with Fukuoka applying a stunning finish in limited space.Tamura kicked the conversion, and Wales could not relax, having seen their advantage trimmed back to four points.Another Halfpenny penalty took Wales seven points clear, yet Japan immediately reclaimed field position and they gained a penalty that Tamura landed.The game was now nip and tuck, as another Halfpenny penalty made it 30-23, but Japan were not to be denied as Lotoahea touched down six minutes from time and Tamura brilliantly converted to make it all square.Wales pushed as the clock ticked down, and wing Alex Cuthbert knocked on with the line at his mercy, before Davies, who was winning only his second cap, came up trumps amid a frantic finale. Cheap Adidas Wild Jerseys . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. http://www.cheapwildjerseys.com/ . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Cheap Wild Jerseys Authentic . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Wholesale Wild Jerseys . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Jordan Spieth just loves life Down Under.The 23-year-old American and former Masters champion now boasts two Australian Open crowns and an increased horde of Aussie fans after he survived a playoff at Royal Sydney on Sunday.The world No.5 was confident that could he shoot three-under over the weekend it would be enough to claim a second Stonehaven Cup, and thats exactly what transpired as he went 68-69 and then called on the steely nerves that had already yielded 11 wins worldwide.Spieth first rolled in a knee-knocking par putt at the 72nd hole to enter the playoff, before a 10-foot birdie at the first extra hole fell right in the middle of the cup and little-known Australian Ashley Hall was unable to respond.I felt like I really played well, I felt like I played well this week, Spieth said as he sat alongside the trophy.I got off with the driver and 3-wood, and putting throughout the week wasnt tip-top shape; but my short game was there, the iron play was solid, so it certainly felt like I was playing well enough to be in contention, just wasnt sure about winning.And then we made the putts at the very end that mattered.After triumphing at The Lakes Golf Club two years ago, and falling just short in his title defence at The Australian in 2015, Spieth certainly knows how to get into a rhythm Down Under.And its a golfing beat Australians are happy to dance along with, too.While the locals would have loved to have seen Adam Scott make a final-round charge or overnight leader Geoff Ogilvy claim a second Australian Open, Spieths gallery was jammed for much of the week with only those prepared to head out early on Thursday morning getting a continual close-up of the American.They were standing 10-deep at some parts of Royal Sydney on Sunday and while he only held the outright lead early on the final day, the fans never strayed too far knowing that if things got tight down the stretch Spieth would be there to strike.We love coming here, certainly plan on it...its hard to tell, Spieth said when asked whether hed be back to chase a third Stonehaven Cup in 2017.But how can you argue with coming here and gaining the confidence that weve had out of this event. So I certainly plan to, but just dont know whats going to happen 12 months from now.Ive cut out aa lot of overseas travel this year but we still came here because thats how important this event is to us.dddddddddddd And I havent gone anywhere else...so even if overseas travel is trimmed out we still like coming here and plan to [in 2017], its just I certainly cant say yes or no right this second.A brilliant long-range birdie putt on 16 drew Spieth level with Hall and Smith before he got up and down from off the green at 17 and 18, both with testing par putts, to get into the playoff.He then only needed one blow at the first extra hole to put the pressure on and the putting that has been the cornerstone of his rise to the top of world golf did the rest.With world No.1 Jason Day out injured, defending champion Matt Jones forced to remain in the States to chase his PGA Tour card and Jonny Vegas the only other international of note outside Spieth, it was far from a star-filled Australian Open field.But so personable is Spieth and so intense the Sunday drama that unfolded that the lack of class in the field barely rated a mention.A few more international names wouldnt hurt but away from Rickie Fowler - who will contest the World Cup of Golf in Melbourne next week - only the rusted-on golf fans would really recognise some of the other leading Americans or Europeans on the PGA and European Tours.And the Aussie fans already have their man anyway.Yeah, fantastic, Aussie fans are unique, Spieth said.Theyre a lot of fun to be around, they certainly love their own but have embraced us as one of their own and we love that. So I mean everybody just I think wanted a fantastic finish and fortunately it was.A few people wanted it to probably go back in Aussie hands; Matt Jones wasnt here to reclaim it this year, and were happy to take it in his absence.But just to speak to the fans, theyre very respectful, very knowledgeable but also kind of the right amount of rowdy.The locals will certainly hope Spieth is able to return for the fourth straight year in 2017 as while the Australian Open is again tinged with red, white and blue, they recognise there is more than just a hint of green and gold running through Spieths veins now too. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz