Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

21.06.2019 08:25
helped seal the Bulldogs upset of No. 4 Antworten

SEPANG, Malaysia -- Esteban Gutierrez says he is within his rights to push the blue flag rules to the limit in order to minimise the impact it has on his race.Gutierrez has come under fire this season for not moving out of the way of the leaders when blue flags are shown. The rule is in place to stop backmarkers becoming involved in the battle for the lead and the driver being lapped is supposed to move out of the way by the time he has passed the third marshal post displaying blue flags.Mercedes boss Toto Wolff accused Gutierrez of cruising around and interfering with the battle for the lead at the Singapore Grand Prix, but the Haas driver hit back saying he was entitled to do what is best for his race while remaining within the regulations.Im going to reply very simple, he said. The same way that Toto is trying to lose the list of possible blue flag drivers, and trying to put pressure on the FIA to be stricter on that and to lose less time, in the same way, me as a driver getting the blue flag, Im trying to lose the least time possible within the rules and without affecting anyone. So the same thing that he is doing I am doing it as well.I think it was spot on [in Singapore]. I think I didnt affect anyone, I didnt lose time myself and I finished in front of Felipe [Massa], so that was the target I was pushing like you have no idea the whole race.Obviously, when you get a blue flag you want to lose the least time possible. I know that Toto said that I was cruising around, so obviously he hasnt driven a Formula One car, because it wasnt the case.Gutierrez admitted he was on the limit of what was allowed at the Hungarian Grand Prix when Lewis Hamilton was trying to lap him and flicked the bird at the Mexican as he passed on the pit straight.In Budapest I went a bit too far, and I know where the limit is, so Im playing with the line. Obviously every team principal wants their driver to be as quick as possible, so thats what I will do and I want it for myself as well because I was fighting for a position. Whether they compare me with other drivers I dont really care, because Im focussing on my own race and trying to do my own thing.Asked if it could damage his reputation, Gutierrez said: I dont see it as a danger I see it as a positive because its more publicity, I have to thank them for the publicity they give me. Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Cheap NBA Jerseys . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. http://www.cheapgrizzliesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-kyle-anderson-jersey . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Cheap Swingman Grizzlies Jerseys . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Cheap Jevon Carter Jersey . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. On the first Saturday of November, the College Football Playoff contenders started to separate themselves from everyone else.No. 2 Clemson beat Syracuse by 54 points.No. 3 Michigan throttled Maryland by 56 points.No. 5 Washington routed California by 39 points.No. 6 Ohio State blasted No. 10 Nebraska by 59 points.Perhaps none of those performances were as impressive as No. 1 Alabamas 10-0 victory over No. 13 LSU at Tiger Stadium.Unless you really love defense, Alabamas 21st consecutive victory -- and its 13th straight over a ranked opponent -- hardly resembled a classic. The game remained scoreless through three quarters, and according to ESPN Stats & Info research, the 10 points combined were the fewest in an AP top-15 matchup in the past 30 seasons.You can talk about winning ugly and maybe it wasnt always pretty, because we certainly didnt execute and do things the way wed like, but youve got to give LSU a lot of credit, Alabama coach Nick Saban said. It was a tough atmosphere for us out there. But our defense was outstanding.If you had any doubts about whether this is Sabans best defense, Alabama probably answered those concerns against LSU. The Crimson Tide manhandled the Tigers, allowing six first downs and 125 yards of offense, including only 25 after halftime. Six Alabama players combined for five sacks.LSU star running back?Leonard Fournette, who ran for 284 yards against Ole Miss in his return from an injured ankle two weeks ago, ran 17 times for 35 yards against Alabama. During the past two seasons, Fournette has averaged 1.85 yards per carry against the Crimson Tide and 7.45 yards against everyone else.Weve got some pretty hateful guys that play defense around here that are pretty good competitors, Saban said. When they get challenged a little bit, they usually respond, and I think they responded really well tonight.On a day when two of the SECs other playoff contenders lost on the road against unranked teams -- No. 4 Texas A&M fell 35-28 at Mississippi State, and No. 11 Florida lost 31-10 at Arkansas -- the Crimson Tide once again looked head and shoulders above everyone else in their league, if not in the nation.The Tide still have to win home games against Mississippi State next weekend and then No. 9 Auburn in the Nov. 26 Iron Bowl to win the SEC West (theres also a game against FCS foe Chattanooga in between), but theyll be heavy favorites in those games. If Alabama wins out, it will face an even bigger underdog from the SEC East in the conference championship game in Atlanta.With a month left to play, the end of the 2016 season is starting to look a lot like how last season ended: with Alabama on top.What about the Tides top competition?If any team looks capable of contending with Alabama, its No. 2 Clemson and No. 3 Michigan.The Tigers shut out Syracuse 54-0 at Death Valley in what was their most efficient performance of the season. Even more impressive: Star quarterback Deshaun Watson missed the second half with a bruised shoulder.Our guys were just locked in, and it was a crisp day all the way for four quarters, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said. Weve done that at times, but not consistently for four quarters. This was a great way to start the month of November.How impressive were the Tigers? Ask Syracuse coach Dino Babers, whose Orange lost to Louisville 62-28 on Sept. 9.I think [Cardinals quarterback]?Lamar Jackson is one of the best players Ive ever seen, Babers said, and I think Clemson is one of the best teams Ive ever seen.Meanwhile, Michigan steamrolled Maryland 59-3 at the Big House, scoring touchdowns on each of its five first-half possessions. Wolverines quarterback Wilton Speight threw for 292 yards on 13-for-16 passing in the first half and finished with a career-high 362 yards with three touchdowns (two passing and one rushing).Thats the best half of football Ive ever seen a Michigan quarterback play, said coach Jim Harbaugh, who was a Wolverines quarterback himself.Louisville, Ohio State turn on style points to stay within striking distanceMemo to Louisvilles future opponents: Cardinals coach Bobby Petrino might be looking to hang 100 points on you.The Cardinals dismantled Boston College 52-7 on the road, and Heisman Trophy favorite Jackson stayed in the game until late in the third quarter, long after the outcome was decided.Petrino made no apologies, saying the Cardinals might have to blow out their final three regular-season opponents to impress the committee if theyre going to have a chance of climbing into the top four.I guess we do, Petrino said. Its sad because theres something called sportsmanship, but maybe I made a mistake. Maybe looking back at it, in Florida State, we should have kept all the starters in and scored 80 points and did that.The Cardinals 63-20 win over the Seminoles on Sept. 17 was one of the more impressive victories of the season. While FSU has a winning record, the other seven teams the Cardinals beat are a combined 23-40. Louisvilles last three regular-season opponents (Wake Forest, Houston and Kentucky) currently have winning records.Not to be outdone, No. 6 Ohio State blasted No. 10 Nebraska 62-3 at the Horseshoe, handing the Cornhuskers their most lopsided defeat since 2004. The Buckeyes will have more opportunities to pile up points in consecutive road games at Maryland and reeling Michigan State. On Nov. 26, Ohio State will close the regular season against No. 3 Michigan at home.In a radio interview with College GameDay on ESPN Radio on Saturday, Texas Tech athletic director and CFP selection committee chair Kirby Hocutt said the committee doesnt take margin of victory into consideration when weighing playoff candidates.We look at performance on the field, but we do not incent the margin of victory, Hocutt said. We do not talk about that in our committee room. Louisville is a very strong team, very impressive win against Florida State earlier this season. They continue to win. Their schedule, as we talked about it last week, was just not as strong as others that they were being compared against up to this point of time in the season.Baylor blackout is another black eye for the BearsIt was hard to figure out which was worse: No. 17 Baylors woeful performance in a 62-22 loss to rival TCU, or the disgraceful drama surrounding it.On Friday night, Baylors assistant coaches released a statement on Twitter?in which they defended former coach Art Briles and disputed the schools Board of Regents claims that he didnt do enough when told of an alleged gang rape involving his players in 2011.After Saturdays loss, Baylor acting coach Jim Grobe said he was unaware of his assistants plans until after the statement was tweeted. But Grobe also said he wouldnt step in the way when the coaches wanted their perspective known.A lot of distractions dont help, Grobe said. This is a game you really got to spend all your focus on for 12 games during the season to play well, and if you dont, this is what happens.After winning their first six games under Grobe, the Bears have dropped two straight, and their season suddenly seems to be spinning out of control. Their season has seemed awkward from the start, especially after the university elected to keep Briles staff intact, including his son Kendal Briles and son-in-law Jeff Lebby.The ongoing feud between Baylors regents and Briles defenders, who want specific reasons as to why the popular coach was fired, only seems to be getting worse. Before Saturdays game, vendors were selling black T-shirts that included the hashtag #CAB, which stands for Coach Art Briles.dddddddddddd. A banner with the same hashtag also hung from a luxury suite at McLane Stadium.At this point, Baylor might want to consider self-imposing a postseason ban, which might rob its seniors of one more game but would put an end to what is becoming a very uncomfortable split with the Briles regime.Playoff teams after Week 101. Alabama: The Crimson Tide found just enough offense in a 10-0 win at LSU. It was Alabamas sixth consecutive victory over the Tigers, who were shut out at home for the first time since 2002. Alabamas defense allowed only six first downs and 125 yards of offense, including only 33 rushing on 27 carries.2. Clemson: The Tigers improved to 9-0 for the second straight season with a 54-0 shutout of Syracuse at Death Valley. It was the Tigers first shutout since beating Miami 58-0 last season and the first time Syracuse was held scoreless since a 56-0 loss to Georgia Tech in 2013. The Tigers can clinch the ACC Atlantic with a win over Pitt next week.3. Michigan: The Wolverines remained in cruise control in a 59-3 blowout of Maryland at the Big House. It was Michigans third 50-point win of the season; former UM coaches Rich Rodriguez and Brady Hoke managed three 50-point wins in seven seasons combined from 2008 to 14.?Michigan plays at Iowa next week in what might be its biggest test before its Nov. 26 finale at Ohio State.4. Washington: The Huskies rolled on the road, beating Cal 66-27 for their 12th straight win, the second-longest active FBS streak behind Alabama. Receivers John Ross III and Dante Pettis combined for 312 receiving yards and six touchdowns, and Washington intercepted Bears QB Davis Webb three times. Will it be enough to move up to No. 4 in the next CFP rankings??Next four in contention1. Ohio State: The Buckeyes rebounded from back-to-back mediocre offensive performances by piling up 590 yards of offense and 34 first downs in a 62-3 rout of No. 10 Nebraska. Quarterback J.T. Barrett completed 26 of 38 passes for 290 yards with four touchdowns. OSUs defense returned an interception for a touchdown for the fifth time this season to set a school record, then added another one in the third quarter.2. Louisville: After closer-than-expected victories over heavy underdogs Duke and Virginia, the Cardinals had no problems jumping on Boston College in a 52-7 victory on the road. Quarterback Lamar Jackson ran for a 69-yard touchdown on the third play of the game and threw a 30-yard touchdown to James Quick on his eighth play. Game over.3. Wisconsin: After beating Nebraska in overtime last week to stay in the Big Ten West race, the Badgers ended a four-game losing streak against Northwestern at Ryan Field with a 21-7 victory. Wisconsin had lost six of 10 games against the Wildcats, but pushed them around this time. Badgers tailback Corey Clement ran for 106 yards with one touchdown.4. Auburn: The Tigers narrowly defeated Vanderbilt 23-16 at home, but Auburn now has a direct path to the SEC championship game following Texas A&Ms loss. If the Tigers win at Georgia next week and beat Alabama on the road in the Nov. 26 Iron Bowl, theyll win the SEC West. The bad news: Star tailback Kamryn Pettway appeared to pull his left hamstring on a late 60-yard run.Heisman candidates1. Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville: Hand him the Heisman? Jackson accounted for seven more touchdowns (four passing, three rushing) in the Cardinals 52-7 win at Boston College, giving him 45 this season, which is only two shy of the ACC record set by Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson?in 2015-16. Jackson completed 12 of 17 passes for 231 yards while running 15 times for 185 yards.2. Jake Browning, QB, Washington: Browning completed 19 of 28 passes for 378 yards and six touchdowns with no interceptions. He set a new single-season record for passing touchdowns, breaking Keith Prices record set in 2011.?3. Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson: Watson threw for two touchdowns and ran for another, but then injured his right shoulder late in the first half of a 54-0 rout of Syracuse. Tigers coach Dabo Swinney said the injury wasnt serious, and the school announced Watson could have played in the second half if needed. Watson completed 13 of 16 passes for 169 yards and ran seven times for 39 yards.4.?DOnta Foreman, RB, Texas: Foreman ran 33 times for 341 yards with three touchdowns in the Longhorns 45-37 victory at Texas Tech, which is the third-highest total in UT history and only 9 yards shy of the single-game record of 350 set by Ricky Williams in 1996. Foreman has run for at least 100 yards in each of his eight games this season, and he has 591 yards with five scores in the past two games.Best momentsTweets of the nightBest playsWorst playsQuotes of the night1. After how hard my team worked for me all day, there was no way I wasnt going to score that for them. The offensive line played fantastic today. I couldnt have asked for anything more from them. Our running backs were running extremely hard, reading the blocks. We knew we could run the ball. -- Mississippi State quarterback Nick Fitzgerald, on his 4-yard touchdown run with 3:08 left, which helped seal the Bulldogs upset of No. 4 Texas A&M.2. It happens organically. Its au naturel. -- Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh, when asked if hes forcing star Jabrill Peppers expanded role on offense3. Really disappointed with the way we played. Didnt do a very good job as coaches evidently getting them ready to play. We played about as poorly as you can play on defense, and we werent much better on offense or special teams. -- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson, after the Yellow Jackets allowed 623 yards of offense in a 48-20 loss at North Carolina.4. I saw my guy go to the flats and I saw [Vanderbilt quarterback Kyle Shurmur] pat the ball one too many times, and I just felt something was going to be behind me. My instincts took me to the ball. -- Auburn cornerback Josh Holsey, on his game-clinching interception in the Tigers 23-16 win.Stats that matter6: Notre Dame had six offensive possessions -- four in the first half and two in the second -- in its 28-27 loss to Navy. It was the fewest possessions by an FBS team since Northern Illinois had six against the Midshipmen in 2008, according to ESPN Stats & Info research. The Irish are 3-6, their worst start since losing eight of their first nine games en route to a 3-9 finish in 2007.3: Three SEC players have accounted for 200 passing yards and 175 rushing in a game in the past 10 seasons. Heisman Trophy winners Cam Newton of Auburn and Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M did it once and twice, respectively, and Mississippi States Nick Fitzgerald became the third to do it in the Bulldogs 35-28 upset of the No. 4 Aggies. He had 209 passing yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions, while running 20 times for 182 yards with two scores.16: Stanfords Christian McCaffrey ran for 199 yards in a 26-15 win over Oregon State, his 16th 100-yard game since the start of the 2015 season. His total is tied with San Diego States Donnel Pumphrey for most in the FBS the past two seasons, and McCaffrey is tied with Darrin Nelson for third most in Stanford history.20: Air Force won the Commander-in-Chiefs Trophy for the second time in three years with a 31-12 victory at Army. The Falcons have now claimed the CIC Trophy a whopping 20 times, which is only one fewer than Army and Navy have combined to win. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz