Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

20.06.2019 10:11
to look at the whole season, Whaley said. Hes Antworten

Our panel of 50-plus NFL experts picked the greatest 100 players in the NFL heading into the 2016 season for the annual #NFLRank Top 100. The Kansas City Chiefs landed four players on the list:T-23. Eric Berry, S35. Justin Houston, OLBT-69. Travis Kelce, TE80. Marcus Peters, CB#NFLRank: Players No. 100-51 | No. 50-26 | No. 25-1 Cheap Paul Molitor Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Cheap Rod Carew Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.cheaptwinsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-harmon-killebrew-jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Cheap Justin Morneau Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley stopped short Friday of giving quarterback Tyrod Taylor a vote of confidence that he will remain the teams starter next season.No, no, no, Whaley told WGR 550 when asked if any decision had been made about retaining Taylor for 2017. Weve said from Day 1 that were going to give him this whole season, and after that, well sit down with the coaches, the ownership group and make the decision.Now 26 games into his career as the Bills starting quarterback, Taylor has posted a 14-12 record but has seen a decline from last season in several key statistics, including completion percentage, yards per pass attempt, touchdowns and passer rating. Overall, the Bills average 181.5 passing yards per game, which ranks 32nd in the NFL.You got to look at the whole season, Whaley said. Hes got four more games to write this chapter. And then after this season, like everybody on the team, were going to do the evaluation, and well go from there. But this season is one of those things where hes done some things really good to get us to six wins. But just like everybody on the team, there are some plays that he wishes he could do over.As part of a contract extension signed in August, the Bills must guarantee Taylor $30 million if he remains on their roster past the fourth day of the 2017 league year, which begins in March. His performance this season has raised questions about whether the Bills will keep Taylor as their quarterback next season.After Taylor went 10-of-26 passing for 89 yards over the final three quarters of the Bills 38-24 loss Sunday to the Oakland Raiders, the quarterback appeared frustrated as he spoke to reporters at his regular Wednesday news conference.ddddddddddddWalking away from the podium after answering questions, Taylor threw down his practice jersey and said, Im done talking.Ive taken everything that yall have stood up here and asked me, right in the chest, he said during the news conference. It doesnt affect me emotionally or physically. I take that every week. Whoever yall want to blame, Ill take that. Like I said, my job is to get the team into a position where we can win Sundays. Can I be better, yes? But it doesnt just take me; its a collective effort out there on the field, each and every Sunday.At 6-6, the Bills have an 8 percent chance of making the postseason, according to ESPNs Football Power Index. They host the Pittsburgh Steelers this Sunday before ending their regular season with games against the Cleveland Browns, Miami Dolphins and New York Jets.Taylors struggles and the Bills declining postseason chances have raised speculation that rookie third-stringer Cardale Jones, a fourth-round pick, could see time at quarterback, but Whaley shot down that idea Friday.I would not [like to see him play], Whaley told WGR 550. That means something terrible happened, and were not looking for that. What were looking for is to come out Sunday and get a W against the Steelers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz