Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

20.06.2019 10:11
shutout, matching last seasons total.Carter and Ge Antworten

FFA CUP FINALMelbourne City v Sydney FCAAMI Park, MelbourneWednesday 30 November, 7:30pm kickoffROAD TO THE FINALMelbourne CityR32: Floreat Athena (WA) 1-2 Melbourne CityR16: Brisbane Strikers (Qld) 1-2 Melbourne CityQF: Melbourne City 4-1 Western SydneySF: Melbourne Victory 0-2 Melbourne CitySydney FCR32: Wollongong Wolves (NSW) 0-3 Sydney FCR16: Perth Glory 0-2 Sydney FC (after extra time)QF: Blacktown City (NSW) 0-3 Sydney FCSF: Canberra Olympic (ACT) 0-3 Sydney FCKEY MATCH-UPSBruno Fornaroli v Alex WilkinsonThe fringe Socceroo counted Fornaroli as a teammate last season but must mark the unbelievably talented Uruguayan on Wednesday night. Arriving at City mid-season, Wilkinsons work fixing Citys defence on the road to their semi-final last season was undervalued. Hes continuing the act with the Sky Blues, who have conceded just three times in eight games. But if anyone can breach Sydneys defence, its the free-scoring Fornaroli, who improved to seven goals this season on Sunday.Neil Kilkenny v Milos NinkovicNinkovic has been outstanding in Sydneys unbeaten run this season, which now stretches to 12 matches in the league and cup. The Serbian was unremarkable on Saturday night against Adelaide but remains on Johnny Warren Medal-winning pace for his role linking Sydneys hard-working defence with a deadly attack. Who better to negate his impact than Kilkenny, the fulcrum of Citys ambitious 3-2-4-1 formation. The former Socceroo is a combative ball-winner whose dedication to defensive duties allows Citys attackers to shine.Michael Jakobsen v BoboCitys Danish defender is John van t Schips go-to man down back, whether operating as the sole centre-back or alongside Connor Chapman, who is enduring an indifferent season. And so it falls to the Danish title winner to mark Sydneys Brazilian frontman. Bobo has showed his ability to score different sorts of goals and contribute along Sydneys dynamic attack, so Jakobsen best be on guard. Shayne Gostisbehere Jersey . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Jori Lehtera Jersey . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. http://www.cheapflyersjerseyschina.com/claude-giroux-jersey/ . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Adidas Flyers Jerseys .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Youth Flyers Jerseys . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. CINCINNATI -- The Great American Ball Park scoreboard often taunts opposing pitchers with ghosts and the message Walks will haunt.Tim Adleman didnt need the reminder Wednesday night.The Cincinnati rookie right-hander walked three Milwaukee batters and they all scored while the Brewers were building a 4-0 lead on their way to a 7-0 victory.I buried myself tonight, Adleman said. I was a bit too erratic, and that was a result of me being way too fine. They are good professional hitters. I dont want to take anything away from them, but I gave them too much credit. I should have attacked them instead trying to make too good of pitches. It is frustrating when I think I kind of beat myself out there.Scooter Gennett and Domingo Santana homered, Manny Pina drove in two runs and Chris Carter scored all three times he walked. The Brewers made the most of six hits and six walks to avoid a series sweep and snap Cincinnatis five-game winning streak, a run that matched the Reds season high.We walked six guys and five scored, Reds manager Bryan Price said. I think we hit more balls on the screws than they did but they took advantage of walks.The shutout was the second of the series between the NL Central rivals. Cincinnati won 3-0 on Monday.Junior Guerra (9-3), in his third start since coming off the disabled list with right elbow inflammation, allowed just one baserunner past second base -- Jose Peraza on a one-out triple in the third inning. Guerra bounced back to strike out Tyler Holt and get Joey Votto to ground out to first baseman Chris Carter.Guerra allowed just three hits and two walks with five strikeouts in six innings. He also hit a batter.Corey Knebel, Jhan Marinez and Taylor Jungmann each pitched an inning to complete Milwaukees seventh shutout, matching last seasons total.Carter and Gennett drew back-to-back walks to start the second inning and Santana singled to load the bases with nobody out against Adleman (2-4). Carter and Gennett scored on Pinas bases-loaded soft single to left field.Adleman walked Carter with two outs in the third inning and had two strikes on Gennett befoore the second unloaded his 12th homer of the season into the first row of the right field seats.dddddddddddd.Santana broke the game open with a two-out three-run shot in eighth off Ross Ohlendorf, Santanas eighth of the season. The two runners he drove in ahead of him both reached on walks.Adleman allowed three hits and four runs with three walks and four strikeouts in five innings to slip to 0-3 over his last four starts.Price believes Adleman was better than his numbers.You look at his body of work, Price said. He only has 51 innings, so its hard to tell, but take the second inning. He had two walks then soft contact, soft contact and they had two runs.After the home run by Gennett we were never able to get back in the game.MOUND ARMYRHP Abel De Los Santos became in the sixth inning the franchise-record 31st pitcher used by the Reds this season. The previous record of 30 was set in 2003.NO SPARKCincinnati pitchers teamed up to hold the top three batters in Milwaukees lineup to a combined 0-for-14 with seven strikeouts and a walk.IRON MANCarter has missed just two of Milwaukees 146 games this season. He is four games shy of matching the career high of 148 he set in 2013 with Houston.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: SS Orlando Arcia and CF Keon Broxton collided in short left-center field trying to track down Perazas bloop single. LF Braun scooped up the ball and threw Peraza out trying to stretch the single into a double. Arcia and Broxton stayed in the game.Reds: 3B Eugenio Suarez was hit by a pitch in the left elbow leading off the second inning. He stayed in the game.UP NEXTBrewers: Milwaukees 11-game trip continues Thursday with the first of four against the Cubs in Chicago. RHP Jimmy Nelson (7-14) is 0-6 with a 3.59 ERA in 11 career games against Chicago.Reds: After taking Thursday off, Cincinnati opens a four-game series against Pittsburgh that includes a day-night doubleheader on Saturday. RHP Robert Stephenson (2-1) will start the opener for the Reds. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz