Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

18.06.2019 14:43
more elated about where this journey is headed Antworten

DAVIS, Calif. -- Taylor Hintze kicked a 35-yard field goal as time expired and Weber State held on for a 38-35 victory on Saturday night despite UC Davis 22 fourth-quarter points.Jadrian Clark threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score in the first half to lead Weber State (2-2, 1-0 Big Sky Conference). Treshawn Garretts 3-yard TD run stretched the Wildcats lead to 32-10 early in the third quarter.It was mostly UC Davis from there. Brock Dale threw an 8-yard touchdown pass to Keelan Doss. Following Hintzes 37-yard field goal, Joshua Kelley answered with a 91-yard kickoff return to pull the Aggies to 35-27 with seven minutes left. Ben Scott completed three straight passes to Luke Williams, including a 40-yarder and a 14-yard scoring strike to tie it at 35-all with 1:35 left.The Aggies then forced a Weber State punt, but Isiah Olave fumbled the ball on the return. The Wildcats Trevon Johnson recovered the ball, and on the first play from scrimmage, Clark ran 59 yards to set up Hintzes game winner.Custom Johnny Bench Jersey . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Authentic Custom Reds Jersey . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. http://www.customredsjersey.com/custom-barry-larkin-jersey-large-132w.html . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Custom Ken Griffey Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Tony Perez Jersey Large . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm.In this weeks post, Im supposed to tell you about cross training and other ways I prepare for a marathon besides running. Dont worry, Ill get to that. But first I need to tell you about my runs on Saturday and Sunday and how I feel like got my groove back -- or at least part of it.Saturday was easily the best run of this training cycle. It wasnt a particularly difficult run -- just 10 easy miles. But it felt easy, and I hit the runners high early on. Im not going to lie, my confidence was shaken when I injured my foot a couple of weeks ago, and ever since then Ive been skeptical of my ability to run the New York marathon the way I want.But just minutes before I went out on my run on Saturday, someone very close to me told me, I want you to have the confidence you had when I met you. I took that to heart. I returned 10 miles later, basically jumping with joy because I had found my mojo again. The next six weeks didnt seem as daunting as they previously did.Sunday was another easy 10-mile run, and it was perfect for a different reason. It was a brisk morning, it finally felt like fall and I could wear my favorite outfit: shorts and long sleeve shirt. The sun was shining, the leaves were starting to change and I was in my happy place again -- putting one foot in front of the other. I really felt my confidence coming back.Now, back to cross-training and stretching. Its thought that no pain, no gain gets you progress, but I dont really believe that message, especially after injuring my foot and hamstring this year. I do believe your body can do more than you think it can, especially if your mental capacity is strong. But thats no reason to push through an injury. Instead, there are things you can do to help your body be more well-rounded and better able to handle the pain of pounding pavement.The first is to make sure you have proper warm-up and cool-down. Theres a common misconception that one should do static stretching before any physical activity. But its is much better to do dynamic stretching before working out because it warms the muscles up. Static stretching benefits you after exercising, as the muscles are aalready warm and the goal is to cool them down.ddddddddddddve found that doing a minimum of four dynamic stretches before a run helps me tremendously -- then I dont need to spend as much time warming up my muscles during the first mile. Examples of dynamic stretches I do include high knees and butt-kicks. As far as cooling down, I am huge fan of using a foam roller, a softball and elastic band to loosen back up. These tools really help me get a complete body stretch and build strength.And then theres cross-training. I do at least one day a week on the elliptical as a modification to my training because of my hamstring injury. But cross-training also includes lifting, core workouts and other sports and workout methods. This summer I picked up golf. Im trying to play at least once a week before the good weather runs out. Its a different pace than running, but I still use my legs and engage my core. I also like to practice yoga, which helps me do more stretching and meditate.Training for a marathon is not all about running. Cross training is an excellent way to have a well-rounded, strong body going into a race. And now I really feel like Ive gotten back on track. As the late Arnold Palmer said, Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. So is running, but its also extremely gratifying. This weekend, running rewarded my efforts, and I couldnt feel more elated about where this journey is headed.Training Notebook:Longest run: 16 miles Hardest run: Four, 1.5-mile runs at 7:50-minute-per-mile pace (didnt hit pace each time, but the principle of the run made it difficult) Highest weekly mileage: 50.3 miles Biggest accomplishment: Completing every workout since writing the last blog and finally feeling like I got some of my mojo backMegan Flood is a seven-time marathoner and half marathoner. She is on a quest to qualify for the Boston Marathon and hopes New York 2016 is her ticket to Boston. You can follow her progress every other week here on espnW.com and on Twitter @meganflood11. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz